Obama announces $10 billion in trade deals with India

I'd prefer to keep the jobs here. Why can't we just invest in ourselves.

More American Jobs goin thataway. I see no reason to get excited over these new deals.

How many Boeing 737s do you figure are being built in India?

How Many Technical Call Centers in India? ;)

And another statist wingnut opposes the free market, but now this one is so deluded, he thinks that $10B contract was for call centers:lol::lol:

Harley-Davidson is opening a factory in India. Why couldn't they have made them here and shipped them over?

And another statist wingnut wants the govt to tell private businesses how to do business by saddling them with costly regulations:cuckoo:

He said no such thing.

He implied it. Same thing, except it's a little more honest to just come out and say it instead of hiding behind an implication

And another statist wingnut wants the govt to tell private businesses how to do business by saddling them with costly regulations:cuckoo:

He said no such thing.

He implied it. Same thing, except it's a little more honest to just come out and say it instead of hiding behind an implication

He implied no such thing. If you're going to speak about honesty, you should practice it yourself.

Free Trade..Capitalism..these things are not what Conservatives wish for..they've been lying and complaining about this trip for weeks.

Corporatism..Depots...Plutocracy..

Now yer talking!

CallowSallow,

As one of the EVEN MORE IDIOTIC Obamarrhoidal LIEbturd stooges you are typically even more outlandishly outa touch with REALITY.

As to Obamadinejad's $10 Billion deal with India ????

One can only expect that we got somehow fucked a la Carter giving away our Panama Canal to the Noriegas.....and, presently, in effect to China.

Last edited:
He said no such thing.

He implied no such thing. If you're going to speak about honesty, you should practice it yourself.

He certainly did imply it. If you're going to speak about honesty, you should practice it yourself.

Ask yourself, why did he bring up this fact about a factory being built oversease? What does it have with the issue being discussed?

Based on an earlier response, I think your answer would be "Nothing". The fact that this factory is being built overseas has NOTHING to do with topic.

So, honestly, why do you think this factory was mentioned?

Free Trade..Capitalism..these things are not what Conservatives wish for..they've been lying and complaining about this trip for weeks.

Now yer talking!

CallowSallow,

As one of the EVEN MORE IDIOTIC Obamarrhoidal LIEbturd stooges you are typically even more outlandishly outa touch with REALITY.

One can only expect that we got somehow fucked a la Carter giving away our Panama Canal to the Noriegas.....and, presently, in effect to China.

Boeing obviously wanted this deal, so they thought it was not a "giveaway" to India. But I guess some moron wingnut on the Internet knows more than the people who make billions of dollars in a hi-tech industry.

Now yer talking!

CallowSallow,

What with Obamadinejad's record of perception one can only expect that we got somehow fucked a la Carter giving away our Panama Canal to the Noriegas.....and, presently, in effect to China.

Boeing obviously wanted this deal, so they thought it was not a "giveaway" to India. But I guess some moron wingnut on the Internet knows more than the people who make billions of dollars in a hi-tech industry.

All I know that so far whenever Obamadinejad has a finger in something, that something turns to shit.

He certainly did imply it. If you're going to speak about honesty, you should practice it yourself.

Ask yourself, why did he bring up this fact about a factory being built oversease? What does it have with the issue being discussed?

Based on an earlier response, I think your answer would be "Nothing". The fact that this factory is being built overseas has NOTHING to do with topic.

Why don't you ask the poster who made the comment that, rather than insinuating your own agenda and bias into it? You know, be honest and all that, a concept you seem to have difficulty grasping. He did not say in his post that he wanted the government to do anything, nor did he imply it. He asked a question:
B. Kidd said:
Harley-Davidson is opening a factory in India. Why couldn't they have made them here and shipped them over?

What did he say here that warranted your response?
sangha said:
And another statist wingnut wants the govt to tell private businesses how to do business by saddling them with costly regulations

He neither said nor implied anything about government regulation or regulations, but you chose to dishonestly attribute that as some underlying theme rather than either asking for a clarification of the question or trying to provide an answer.

CallowSallow,

What with Obamadinejad's record of perception one can only expect that we got somehow fucked a la Carter giving away our Panama Canal to the Noriegas.....and, presently, in effect to China.

All I know that so far whenever Obamadinejad has a finger in something, that something turns to shit.

You're a wingnut. All you know is wrong.:lol:

Why don't you ask the poster who made the comment that, rather than insinuating your own agenda and bias into it? You know, be honest and all that, a concept you seem to have difficulty grasping. He did not say in his post that he wanted the government to do anything, nor did he imply it. He asked a question:
B. Kidd said:

sangha said:
And another statist wingnut wants the govt to tell private businesses how to do business by saddling them with costly regulations

He neither said nor implied anything about government regulation or regulations, but you chose to dishonestly attribute that as some underlying theme rather than either asking for a clarification of the question or trying to provide an answer.

I don't have to ask him. He is capable of defending himself, and I notice a complete absence of any explanation or defense.

You may need someone to connect the dots, but I don't

54,000 new jobs for $10B...hmm then the Stimulus should have created 15.7 Million new American Jobs!

Do you see how fucked up Obamanomics is?

Do you see why Keynesian Economics = Epic Fail?

Do you see why Harding and Coolidge had the right about about governments role in the economy?

Congrats again to President Obama for showing the right way government can help an economy

You're a wingnut. All you know is wrong.:lol:

And you're an obviously pathetic Obamarrhoidal LIEbturd stooge flushed in this election and ready for the inevitably shitty journey in 2012.....together with your FUEHRER the EXPOSED MONUMENTAL FRAUD, the stone cold MARXIST OBAMADINEJAD !!!!!

sangha said:

I don't have to ask him. He is capable of defending himself, and I notice a complete absence of any explanation or defense.

Of course you don't have to ask him. Your bias guides your way through the confusing and conflicting maze of intelligent discussion. Why be a contributing member of the discussion when you can throw out agenda driven nonsensical and irrelevant one liners?

54,000 new jobs for $10B...hmm then the Stimulus should have created 15.7 Million new American Jobs!

Do you see why Harding and Coolidge had the right about about governments role in the economy?

Congrats again to President Obama for showing the right way government can help an economy

We aren't paying $10 billion for 54,000 jobs.

I agree, we should generate 35 million jobs.

Umm, we aren't paying India for the planes, Frank. An airline in India is paying Boeing for the planes. And I'm pretty sure some of that $10B is going to be spent on actually building the planes

Of course you don't have to ask him. Your bias guides your way through the confusing and conflicting maze of intelligent discussion. Why be a contributing member of the discussion when you can throw out agenda driven nonsensical and irrelevant one liners?

This thread is about a contract an Indian airline signed with Boeing to buy some planes. The wingnut asks about another corps factory in India, with NO EXPLANATION, and you think *I'm* the one tossing out "agenda driven nonsensical and irrevelant one liners"?

Your bias is obvious

I agree, we should generate 35 million jobs.

And this wingnut thinks he can generate more jobs than Boeing.

Forum List

Back