Obama announces $10 billion in trade deals with India

once again your inability to comprehend betrays you, trying to slide your foot out of your mouth with this garbled nonsense is just that. :lol:

Comprehend this

The rightwing misinformation machine made up a story about the exhorbatant cost
They still claim it costs too much and wastes too much money regardless of the actual cost
The rightwing misinformation crew is still attacking Obama for visiting Muslim Indonesia

Comprehend this;

-I don't give a shit.They are wrong, I SAID SO, twice, no, three times including this thread in posts speaking to it.
-I don't care what they claim, see above....
-I have never heard any of them say he should not go, admittedly I don't listen or watch all of them, nor have I read every single post here speaking to this BUT I don't recall anyone saying he should not go or has heartache he is visiting India.

Your problem is, you engaged me as if I were you; a frothing at the mouth uber-partisan that sees everything through the lens of rep/dem, lib/con and take one side unfailingly despite any evidence or details speaking against that illogic........stop projecting.

The wingnuts will never take responsibility for their deceits. Even now, he won't admit that the rightwingers he supports LIED. He tries to weasal out of responsibility by claiming they were mistaken (ie "wrong").

We Indians gave you $10 billion to help your declining economy. We need you to be strong to kill our muslim enemies in Afghanistan and Pakistan.

We will give you more deals, as long as you increase drone bombings in Pakistan and kill more Pakistanis who enter Afghanistan.

Comprehend this

The rightwing misinformation machine made up a story about the exhorbatant cost
They still claim it costs too much and wastes too much money regardless of the actual cost
The rightwing misinformation crew is still attacking Obama for visiting Muslim Indonesia

Comprehend this;

-I don't give a shit.They are wrong, I SAID SO, twice, no, three times including this thread in posts speaking to it.
-I have never heard any of them say he should not go, admittedly I don't listen or watch all of them, nor have I read every single post here speaking to this BUT I don't recall anyone saying he should not go or has heartache he is visiting India.

Your problem is, you engaged me as if I were you; a frothing at the mouth uber-partisan that sees everything through the lens of rep/dem, lib/con and take one side unfailingly despite any evidence or details speaking against that illogic........stop projecting.

The wingnuts will never take responsibility for their deceits. Even now, he won't admit that the rightwingers he supports LIED. He tries to weasal out of responsibility by claiming they were mistaken (ie "wrong").

:lol:who do I support sneezy?

and of course that means I naturally agree with everything my 'masters' say?:lol: no, I leave that to you...

Comprehend this;

and of course that means I naturally agree with everything my 'masters' say?:lol: no, I leave that to you...

And trajan still can't admit his rightwing cronies lied.

:lol:dude..here ya go, need a towel?

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kHmvkRoEowc[/ame]

:lol:dude..here ya go, need a towel?

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kHmvkRoEowc[/ame]

traj has been reduced to posting links. Like a child having a tantrum, he is unable to "use his words" :lol:

typical 'rightwinger' partisan hackery....he tries to make out as if the trip to india resulted in the trade deals...he did not have to go to india to cement teh deal....nice try rightwinger....but another fail

We Indians gave you $10 billion to help your declining economy. We need you to be strong to kill our muslim enemies in Afghanistan and Pakistan.

We will give you more deals, as long as you increase drone bombings in Pakistan and kill more Pakistanis who enter Afghanistan.

Woohoo!!! Now we have the Bank of India on top of our Bank of China...

We've gotta keep this ponzi scheme going as long as humanly possible.

I'd prefer to keep the jobs here. Why can't we just invest in ourselves.

More American Jobs goin thataway. I see no reason to get excited over these new deals.

How many Boeing 737s do you figure are being built in India?

How Many Technical Call Centers in India? ;)

What does that have to do with anything? Did you miss the part where an Indian airline has finalized an order for 30 Boeing 737s?

How many American Jobs will be going thataway with these new deals? Sorry,just can't excited over these deals.

Harley-Davidson is opening a factory in India. Why couldn't they have made them here and shipped them over?

And another statist wingnut wants the govt to tell private businesses how to do business by saddling them with costly regulations:cuckoo:

Forum List

Back