Obama and the dems got zip in this deal despite all the crying

Remodeling Maidiac

Diamond Member
Jun 13, 2011
Kansas City
Entitlement cuts are in, the hated BBA is still in and no new taxes. Essentially this is the House bill that Reid decried.

Tomorrows votes should be interesting. The tea party has changed the course of debate in this country for the next 10 years. Good thing....

Entitlement cuts are in, the hated BBA is still in and no new taxes. Essentially this is the House bill that Reid decried.

Tomorrows votes should be interesting. The tea party has changed the course of debate in this country for the next 10 years. Good thing....

see, this is why we shouldn't negotiate with terrorists. it just emboldens you.

that's right out of Sean Hannity's playbook, Jill.

i wouldn't know. i don't watch him. ;)

it seemed fitting in light of this thread and a couple of others which the wingnuts have posted.

it seemed fitting in light of this thread and a couple of others which the wingnuts have posted.

don't have to.

BARNES & NOBLE | Deliver Us from Evil: Defeating Terrorism, Despotism, and Liberalism by Sean Hannity | Paperback, Hardcover, Audiobook

Jilly doesn't grasp the obvious fact that she IS a wingnut.

:cuckoo:

No....

she's pissed and acting out of character. She knows her party didn't nominate the right candidate. The last couple months is proof of that.

No....

she's pissed and acting out of character. She knows her party didn't nominate the right candidate. The last couple months is proof of that.

pissed isn't the word. i'm incensed.

and you know where i stand on most issues. however, regardless of whether we nominated the right person, the insane derangement of the right has been out of hand for the last two years.

Last edited:

No....

pissed isn't the word.

and you know where i stand on most issues. however, regardless of whether we nominated the right person, the insane derangement of the right has been out of hand for the last two years.

and Obama does nothing to stop it.

No....

Your dear leader brought about the tea party through his reckless spending. He brought us to this point. And contrary to your over reaction the tea party has held no power till this point. Your anger is misplaced and your reaction is comical.

No....

and and btw, you implied Obama negotiates with terrorists.

What are you talking about? Obama got exactly what he said he wanted the debt ceiling raise.

I still haven't seen any real evidence that the rest of us got anything we want. EI major spending cuts or a balanced budget amendment, or eliminating baseline budgeting.

Lets see a reference for entitlement cuts are in.:lol:

Forum List

Back