Obama and the Class Envy Card

The fact is that the tax cuts have not worked. They added $2.5 trillion to our debt and did nothing to add jobs or spur the economy.

You're full of shit as usual. The leftwing meddling in the housing market crashed the economy so badly that the current tax cuts aren't enough - more are needed to recover. The lack of revenue is due to the leftwing-caused crash. To add taxes now would be unforgiveably stupid - it would recreate a full tilt depression as in the 1930s.

Another trickle down fantasy

The fact is that the tax cuts have not worked. They added $2.5 trillion to our debt and did nothing to add jobs or spur the economy.

You're full of shit as usual. The leftwing meddling in the housing market crashed the economy so badly that the current tax cuts aren't enough - more are needed to recover. The lack of revenue is due to the leftwing-caused crash. To add taxes now would be unforgiveably stupid - it would recreate a full tilt depression as in the 1930s.

So the right had nothing to do with the housing market crash? Why do you practice revisionist history? Both sides are equally responsible for the housing market crash.

Why continue a failed policy when you have $14.5 trillion in debt? It would be nice to continue low tax rates....but we just can't afford them anymore

How bout we do this.....Return tax rates to where they were before the Bush/Obama tax cuts. Once we have paid off our debt through spending cuts and tax increases, the wealthy can have their old tax rate back

How about everyone pays their share? A radical idea, I know but this demonizing of one group of individuals for political expediency is rather sickening.

Maybe if you weren't an asshole you would have actually read what Rightwinger said which was to increase taxes for everyone. Not just the rich. Reading what someone posts before attacking them. Radical idea, I know.

The usual all-purpose leftwing race card has little traction when people have lost their jobs and been evicted form their houses. Enter the class envy card. Anything that can cause division and inter-group hatred which can be exploited for political purposes is the stock in trade of the leftwing.

I haven't lost my job, hell I turn down job offers, and I haven't been evicted from my house. This has been a great time to buy rental property. This has been a very fruitful 6 years, I hope for 6 more just like them.

The usual all-purpose leftwing race card has little traction when people have lost their jobs and been evicted form their houses. Enter the class envy card. Anything that can cause division and inter-group hatred which can be exploited for political purposes is the stock in trade of the leftwing.

Like the Right blaming the CRA for the Financial Crisis.

Whaaaaaaatttttt????? That has NOTHING to do with what I said, but thanks for the non-sequitur. :cuckoo:

Another trickle down fantasy

Whaaaat? You're completly incoherent. :lol:

So the right had nothing to do with the housing market crash? Why do you practice revisionist history? Both sides are equally responsible for the housing market crash.

Do you want to debate the causes with facts and arguments? OF COURSE you don't - like most obamabots, that's out of your league, what's in your league is an upchuck of slogans someone has ejaculated into your brain, with no intellectual contraception available to you. :D

Why continue a failed policy when you have $14.5 trillion in debt? It would be nice to continue low tax rates....but we just can't afford them anymore

How bout we do this.....Return tax rates to where they were before the Bush/Obama tax cuts. Once we have paid off our debt through spending cuts and tax increases, the wealthy can have their old tax rate back

You can always demand they raise your taxes. People making less than $200,000 make up $2 trillion of that $2.6 trillion number you like to throw around.

I haven't lost my job, hell I turn down job offers, and I haven't been evicted from my house. This has been a great time to buy rental property. This has been a very fruitful 6 years, I hope for 6 more just like them.

Yaaaaa, "affirmative action" babies will do alright - until the country tires of your free ride....

You know........considering that the ultra wealthy make most of their money off of capital gains, and considering that their taxes for that is a paltry 18 percent while the rest of us pay 28 percent, yeah......I think it's time for the uber rich to shoulder their fair portion.

Shit............one of them billionaires stated as much.

By Steve McCann
08/20/2011
American Thinker

Barack Obama, the Left and the Democrats are determined to continue their never-ending and over-used drum beat of "raise taxes on the rich." While of little practical value in solving the nation's overwhelming debt and deficit problem, this siren song aims to foster class envy, intimidate opponents and foment potential violence. It is the action of a desperate administration and party attempting to obfuscate their abject failure in growing the economy and creating jobs.

LINK

Of "little practical value"? That writer's cheese done slid clear off his cracker.

Well, I guess you'd be the expert on being cheesy. Meanwhile, why don't you attempt to explain to us what "practical value" raising taxes on "the rich" has to the nation as a whole. And see if you can do it without resorting to vague kindergarten tactics like "fair".

No. Both PARTIES might be, but both SIDES are not. Try to differentiate between Republican and conservative. They really aren't the same thing.

So what you're telling us is that you're still quite susceptible to the race card? :eusa_whistle:

How about everyone pays their share? A radical idea, I know but this demonizing of one group of individuals for political expediency is rather sickening.

Yep, everybody should pay an equal share, not a percentage share, and end all tax gimicks or tax returns. Of course I never hear this BS the Thinker is wacking off on like a raving looney.

Like the Right blaming the CRA for the Financial Crisis.

:thup:

Maybe not the original Act in 1977, but don't you think the amendments to it in the 90s had something to do with the lax regulating on Fannnie and Freddie? The CRA opened up can of worms that just kept growing into an unstoppable monster. There's plenty of blame to go around, but irresponsible legislation and lack of oversight didn't help.

Hey lib's.....since you are all so good at claiming that those who are successful in life don't pay enough back to the government, how about you put your money where your big mouths are, and stamp "return to sender" on that tax tax return check next year.........Lets just see how many of you are willing to walk the walk, after using your big mouths to talk the talk.

Or should I say, how about you who ACTUALLY work, stamp that envelope.

Do you want to debate the causes with facts and arguments? OF COURSE you don't - like most obamabots, that's out of your league, what's in your league is an upchuck of slogans someone has ejaculated into your brain, with no intellectual contraception available to you. :D

Yes I'll debate this. Start a thread and we can debate.

Hey lib's.....since you are all so good at claiming that those who are successful in life don't pay enough back to the government, how about you put your money where your big mouths are, and stamp "return to sender" on that tax tax return check next year.........Lets just see how many of you are willing to walk the walk, after using your big mouths to talk the talk.

I pay over $20,000 in federal taxes per year, excluding fica and medicare. I don't get a tax refund check, I pay at the end of the year.

I pay over $20,000 in federal taxes per year, excluding fica and medicare. I don't get a tax refund check, I pay at the end of the year.
That's not enough, pay more dammit!

If the lib's want me to pay more money, then you damn sure should pay more than your paltry 20 grand........Otherwise, i'm gonna sick the entitlement sucking lib's on ya'!:cool:

Yaaaaa, "affirmative action" babies will do alright - until the country tires of your free ride....

That's your excuse for your failings? Well, whatever gets you through the day.

Forum List

Back