Obama And Hillary Only See One Enemy........Republicans

The right pretty much does a good enough job fighting within their own party, they do not need the Dem's .

Every week they are on to the next thing that will get their mug on tv. dumb ass Ted Cruz...
All Trump has to do is not follow the leader with the right crazies and he just might win.

The right's media, and candidates back stab him every time.
And yet you Democrats are busy fighting for the right of Muslims to enter this country when we all know thousands of them...if not millions of them....want to kill you and your family.

That's really fucking smart.

The smart thing to do is stop the process....quit making is so easy for them to get here.....and reevaluate the process. Reform the process and make it better, rather than throwing around accusations of xenophobia and bigotry.

I agree with doing a reevaluation to the vetting but

Donald Trump had a chance to be calm and not get sucked into Ted Cruz's drama.
Instead he got sucked in and is all over both channels looking stupid with his database remark.

I am not liking the way this is happening as much as you, I most certainly do not want Hillary , but Trump needs to learn to keep it shut .

Trump has this habit of saying what is smart rather than saying what the media thinks is politically-correct.

Go figure. :dunno:

If Obama were to be frank and open about a fraction of the stuff he's doing, done, and plans on doing, you would think he's lost his friggen mind.

I totally get Trump and it is clear to me that he doesn't have ulterior motives ( unlike all the rest on both sides) , he really wants to help it seems. I like that.
He is the Boss, and doesn't have to watch anything he says, he is getting better.
We should call him The Boss

well he's right on immigration at least but totally stupid on everything else

The right pretty much does a good enough job fighting within their own party, they do not need the Dem's .

Every week they are on to the next thing that will get their mug on tv. dumb ass Ted Cruz...
All Trump has to do is not follow the leader with the right crazies and he just might win.

And yet you Democrats are busy fighting for the right of Muslims to enter this country when we all know thousands of them...if not millions of them....want to kill you and your family.

The smart thing to do is stop the process....quit making is so easy for them to get here.....and reevaluate the process. Reform the process and make it better, rather than throwing around accusations of xenophobia and bigotry.

I do not like it either, but until the shootings in Paris everyone was fine with it except for Trump. That is why he is popular, illegal or dangerous people should not get in..
Sad to say the terrorist cells are already here

I do not like it either, but until the shootings in Paris everyone was fine with it except for Trump. That is why he is popular, illegal or dangerous people should not get in..
And because of Obama and possibly Hillary, many many more will be coming.

And because of Obama and possibly Hillary, many many more will be coming.

Many more will come in no matter who is president

Once I called homeland security while Bush was president , because I knew something was up across the street from my house.
They made it clear that is was a 0 of importance, and blew me off.

The man across the street ended up killing his son, and himself so I was right, although it was not a terrorist attack.

He made a claim that is exactly what you stated. It doesn't matter if he ran or not with his statement it disrupts the government.
Deny if you will

Remember mitch mcconnell!

"Obama And Hillary Only See One Enemy........Republicans"

Nonsense.

Indicating that Republicans are wrong on a given issue is not to perceive them as "the enemy."
Hillary already stated that republicans are her worst enemy. So much for working together for a better america.
No, is he running for president?

Nah! you know what a dick hound you are and you like your fudge packed which makes you the loser!

I was kind of shocked that a shit-for-brains asshole sucker like you could even put a thought together, but then after looking at your post. You didn't think, like all the other posts you have done.
It is so easy to insult a face-f*ck like you little boy.

What a laugh this post is, thanks for the laugh of the day!

Obama is spending all of his time abroad criticizing Republicans instead of criticizing ISIS. Obama says that Republicans were whining about the media attacking them, and now they're saying that 3 year olds are. That doesn't sound tough to him.

This is the leader of our country busy marginalizing us instead of leading us during a time of crisis.

He doesn't like people calling for a halt to Syrian refugee resettlement after one of them was involved in the Paris attacks. We're trying to use caution and yet Obama thinks this isn't enough to stop his plans of possibly resettling hundreds of thousands of them here in America.

GettyImages-495366716-620x413.jpg

Story highlights
  • "We are not well served when, in response to a terrorist attack, we descend into fear and panic," Obama said
  • The President was speaking in the Philippine capital ahead of a summit focused on trade and climate issues

Manila, Philippines (CNN)President Barack Obama sharply criticized Republicans Wednesday for suggesting that Syrian refugees coming to the United States posed a security threat, blasting some GOP suggestions as "offensive" and mocking what he said was a fear of "widows and orphans."

"We are not well served when, in response to a terrorist attack, we descend into fear and panic," Obama said. "We don't make good decisions if it's based on hysteria or an exaggeration of risks."

"Apparently they are scared of widows and orphans coming into the United States of America," he said later. "At first, they were too scared of the press being too tough on them in the debates. Now they are scared of 3-year-old orphans. That doesn't seem so tough to me."

The President was speaking in the Philippine capital ahead of a summit focused on trade and climate issues. But like his previous stop in Turkey for the G20, his visit to Asia has largely been overshadowed by the fallout over the terror attacks in Paris.

In a defensive press conference Monday, Obama announced his decision to forgo a major shift in strategy in fighting ISIS, which claimed responsibility for the terror spree. And he went after politicians who have questioned the administration's earlier decision to accept 10,000 refugees from Syria.

"I cannot think of a more potent recruitment tool for ISIL than some of the rhetoric that's been coming out of here during the course of this debate," he added.

150807113003-01-isis-ramadi-0806-medium-plus-169.jpg

Obama slams Republicans over refugee stance - CNNPolitics.com

I think that the words of our supposed leader gives ISIS a wonderful recruiting tool......the fact that we cannot unite against a common enemy as long as we have this smart-assed individual in the White House.​
You find it funny?

You must have a lot in common with this surly little trouser-snake.

It's embarrassing.

To see our president acting like an unamerican shit while visiting foreign countries.

I think we need to revoke his citizenship.
Coming from a fudge-packing squid like yourself.......that means absolutely nadda.

Forum List

Back