Obama And Hillary Only See One Enemy........Republicans

I think that the words of our supposed leader gives ISIS a wonderful recruiting tool....​

Yes, every time Barry opens his mouth ISIS recruits more and more. We need a president who will end it tomorrow with the threat of serious military action.

Following is Mr. Obama's "enemies" quote from the Univision interview:

"If Latinos sit out the election instead of saying, 'We're gonna punish our enemies, and we're gonna reward our friends who stand with us on issues that are important to us' -- if they don't see that kind of upsurge in voting in this election -- then I think it's going to be harder. And that's why I think it's so important that people focus on voting on November 2nd."

Nov 1, 2010

ANDERSON COOPER: Which enemy that you made during your political career are you most proud of?

CLINTON: Well, in addition to the NRA, the health insurance companies, the drug companies, the Iranians; probably the Republicans.

Oct 13, 2015
"Obama And Hillary Only See One Enemy........Republicans"

Nonsense.

Indicating that Republicans are wrong on a given issue is not to perceive them as "the enemy."
~

Mind posting a credible link to that? Considering the dod shows anywhere from 5-27 airstrikes by coalition forces per day- not US forces, since Aug of last year, I find that hard to believe.
Obama has authorized 8,000 air raids on ISIS installments. No truth to the OP.

Are you saying that acting like Americans is being a xenophobic bigot?
No.....every other country does that, including the countries these refugees are trying to escape.

Mexico, for example, has immigration laws, that make it illegal for foreigners to live in an area that changes the demographics. Only a set percentage of foreigners are allowed to live in any region of Mexico on a permanent basis, to prevent a change in the equilibrium or ethnicity of those regions. You can only establish residency in Mexico for 4 years on a temporary basis. Any longer...you have to leave Mexico and reapply or be married to a Mexican national.

A look at Mexico?s Immigration Laws - Who Knew?

At a time when the Supreme Court and many politicians seek to bring American law in line with foreign legal norms, it�s noteworthy that nobody has argued that the U.S. look at how Mexico deals with immigration and what it might teach us about how best to solve
our illegal immigration problem. Mexico has a single, streamlined law that ensures that foreign visitors and immigrants are:

* in the country legally;

* have the means to sustain themselves economically;

* not destined to be burdens on society;

* of economic and social benefit to society;

* of good character and have no criminal records; and

* contributors to the general well-being of the nation.

The law also ensures that:

* immigration authorities have a record of each foreign visitor;

* foreign visitors do not violate their visa status;

* foreign visitors are banned from interfering in the country�s internal politics;

* foreign visitors who enter under false pretenses are imprisoned or deported;

* foreign visitors violating the terms of their entry are imprisoned or deported;

* those who aid in illegal immigration will be sent to prison.

Who could disagree with such a law? It makes perfect sense. The Mexican constitution strictly defines the rights of citizens � and the denial of many fundamental rights to non-citizens, illegal and illegal. Under the constitution, the Ley General de Poblaci�n, or
General Law on Population, spells out specifically the country�s immigration policy.

Links

http://yucalandia.com/answers-to-co...ry of the Steps for Getting Mexican Residency

http://yucalandia.com/answers-to-co...Have Completed 4 Years of Temporary Residency

I think that the words of our supposed leader gives ISIS a wonderful recruiting tool....​

Yes, every time Barry opens his mouth ISIS recruits more and more. We need a president who will end it tomorrow with the threat of serious military action.
ISIS wants American ground troops to return to Iraq. It would give them better access to kill Americans. Remember, these guys use suicide bombers as their main weapon against tactically superior foes. Is you IQ high enough to understand?

The right pretty much does a good enough job fighting within their own party, they do not need the Dem's .

Every week they are on to the next thing that will get their mug on tv. dumb ass Ted Cruz...
All Trump has to do is not follow the leader with the right crazies and he just might win.

The right's media, and candidates back stab him every time.

The right pretty much does a good enough job fighting within their own party, they do not need the Dem's .

Every week they are on to the next thing that will get their mug on tv. dumb ass Ted Cruz...
All Trump has to do is not follow the leader with the right crazies and he just might win.

And yet you Democrats are busy fighting for the right of Muslims to enter this country when we all know thousands of them...if not millions of them....want to kill you and your family.

That's really fucking smart.

The smart thing to do is stop the process....quit making is so easy for them to get here.....and reevaluate the process. Reform the process and make it better, rather than throwing around accusations of xenophobia and bigotry.

Obama is spending all of his time abroad criticizing Republicans instead of criticizing ISIS.

Wrong to the level of mentally retarded.
Oh.....I'm sure he mentioned that his plan to fight ISIS is working as well, and that they have been contained.

....Yet last Friday morning, ABC News aired an interview between George Stephanopoulos and President Obama in which the president claimed credit for having "contained" ISIS. When Stephanpoulos noted that "ISIS is gaining strength," Obama objected. "Well, no, I don't think they're gaining strength. What is true is that from the start our goal has been first to contain, and we have contained them." That aired less than 12 hours before ISIS launched the Mumbai-style terrorist operation in Paris that left scores dead and hundreds injured.​

Links

Obama's ISIS failure
Full Interview Transcript: President Barack Obama

"Pushing back against efforts to bar Syrian refugees from resettling in the U.S., President Barack Obama vowed Saturday that his country will be a welcoming place for millions fleeing violence around the world "as long as I'm king...er president."

Barack HUSSEIN Obama

And yet you Democrats are busy fighting for the right of Muslims to enter this country when we all know thousands of them...if not millions of them....want to kill you and your family.

The smart thing to do is stop the process....quit making is so easy for them to get here.....and reevaluate the process. Reform the process and make it better, rather than throwing around accusations of xenophobia and bigotry.

I agree with doing a reevaluation to the vetting but

Donald Trump had a chance to be calm and not get sucked into Ted Cruz's drama.
Instead he got sucked in and is all over both channels looking stupid with his database remark.

I am not liking the way this is happening as much as you, I most certainly do not want Hillary , but Trump needs to learn to keep it shut .

It's scary when two people. Hillary and Bama hate the Republicans so much that they are willing to put the entire nation at risk and claim they are the compassionate people. We all knew they were foreign policy challenged, but the outright stupidity of welcoming enemies of our people who have claimed their entire existence depends on Death to America and Christians is truly off the scale.

Obama is spending all of his time abroad criticizing Republicans instead of criticizing ISIS.

Wrong to the level of mentally retarded.
Oh.....I'm sure he mentioned that his plan to fight ISIS is working as well, and that they have been contained.

....Yet last Friday morning, ABC News aired an interview between George Stephanopoulos and President Obama in which the president claimed credit for having "contained" ISIS. When Stephanpoulos noted that "ISIS is gaining strength," Obama objected. "Well, no, I don't think they're gaining strength. What is true is that from the start our goal has been first to contain, and we have contained them." That aired less than 12 hours before ISIS launched the Mumbai-style terrorist operation in Paris that left scores dead and hundreds injured.​

Links

Obama's ISIS failure
Full Interview Transcript: President Barack Obama

"Pushing back against efforts to bar Syrian refugees from resettling in the U.S., President Barack Obama vowed Saturday that his country will be a welcoming place for millions fleeing violence around the world "as long as I'm king...er president."

Barack HUSSEIN Obama
Yup.....Democrats think we're the enemy and Muslims are all their friends. They take them into their council and let them influence their policies.

I guess these idiots never heard of spies and double-agents conducting espionage trying to infiltrate the government before. Everyone in the world is just so friggen nice to Americans that they only want the best for us. They aren't thinking badly of us......not after the Democrats, and especially Obama, have been traveling around the world talking about us like we're dogs that need to be punished for all of the evils of our ancestors.

Last edited:

Instead he got sucked in and is all over both channels looking stupid with his database remark.

I am not liking the way this is happening as much as you, I most certainly do not want Hillary , but Trump needs to learn to keep it shut .

Trump has this habit of saying what is smart rather than saying what the media thinks is politically-correct.

Go figure. :dunno:

If Obama were to be frank and open about a fraction of the stuff he's doing, done, and plans on doing, you would think he's lost his friggen mind.

Obie is a lil' bitch, especially when he airs our domestic quarrels when he is overseas. His supporters are lil' bitches, too!

Trump has this habit of saying what is smart rather than saying what the media thinks is politically-correct.

Go figure. :dunno:

If Obama were to be frank and open about a fraction of the stuff he's doing, done, and plans on doing, you would think he's lost his friggen mind.

I totally get Trump and it is clear to me that he doesn't have ulterior motives ( unlike all the rest on both sides) , he really wants to help it seems. I like that.
He is the Boss, and doesn't have to watch anything he says, he is getting better.
We should call him The Boss

Forum List

Back