Obama And Hillary Only See One Enemy........Republicans

mudwhistle

Diamond Member
Gold Supporting Member
Jul 21, 2009
Headmaster's Office, Hogwarts
Obama is spending all of his time abroad criticizing Republicans instead of criticizing ISIS. Obama says that Republicans were whining about the media attacking them, and now they're saying that 3 year olds are. That doesn't sound tough to him.

This is the leader of our country busy marginalizing us instead of leading us during a time of crisis.

He doesn't like people calling for a halt to Syrian refugee resettlement after one of them was involved in the Paris attacks. We're trying to use caution and yet Obama thinks this isn't enough to stop his plans of possibly resettling hundreds of thousands of them here in America.

GettyImages-495366716-620x413.jpg

Story highlights
  • "We are not well served when, in response to a terrorist attack, we descend into fear and panic," Obama said
  • The President was speaking in the Philippine capital ahead of a summit focused on trade and climate issues

Manila, Philippines (CNN)President Barack Obama sharply criticized Republicans Wednesday for suggesting that Syrian refugees coming to the United States posed a security threat, blasting some GOP suggestions as "offensive" and mocking what he said was a fear of "widows and orphans."

"We are not well served when, in response to a terrorist attack, we descend into fear and panic," Obama said. "We don't make good decisions if it's based on hysteria or an exaggeration of risks."

"Apparently they are scared of widows and orphans coming into the United States of America," he said later. "At first, they were too scared of the press being too tough on them in the debates. Now they are scared of 3-year-old orphans. That doesn't seem so tough to me."

The President was speaking in the Philippine capital ahead of a summit focused on trade and climate issues. But like his previous stop in Turkey for the G20, his visit to Asia has largely been overshadowed by the fallout over the terror attacks in Paris.

In a defensive press conference Monday, Obama announced his decision to forgo a major shift in strategy in fighting ISIS, which claimed responsibility for the terror spree. And he went after politicians who have questioned the administration's earlier decision to accept 10,000 refugees from Syria.

"I cannot think of a more potent recruitment tool for ISIL than some of the rhetoric that's been coming out of here during the course of this debate," he added.

150807113003-01-isis-ramadi-0806-medium-plus-169.jpg

Obama slams Republicans over refugee stance - CNNPolitics.com

I think that the words of our supposed leader gives ISIS a wonderful recruiting tool......the fact that we cannot unite against a common enemy as long as we have this smart-assed individual in the White House.​

If he and Hillary continue to talk, we will be weeks counting all of Donald Trump's votes following the Presidential election. Trump will win by a landslide. It's not just the Conservatives that are fed up. it's the American people. It is not just Republican governors that have signed onto not accepting the refugees, there are Democrat governors onboard as well. Once again, Obama is going against the will of the majority of the American people both in domestic and in foreign policies. Obama is handing Donald Trump the election.

Obama is spending all of his time abroad criticizing Republicans instead of criticizing ISIS.

Wrong to the level of mentally retarded.
Oh.....I'm sure he mentioned that his plan to fight ISIS is working as well, and that they have been contained.

....Yet last Friday morning, ABC News aired an interview between George Stephanopoulos and President Obama in which the president claimed credit for having "contained" ISIS. When Stephanpoulos noted that "ISIS is gaining strength," Obama objected. "Well, no, I don't think they're gaining strength. What is true is that from the start our goal has been first to contain, and we have contained them." That aired less than 12 hours before ISIS launched the Mumbai-style terrorist operation in Paris that left scores dead and hundreds injured.​

Links

Obama's ISIS failure
Full Interview Transcript: President Barack Obama

What a laugh this post is, thanks for the laugh of the day!

Obama is spending all of his time abroad criticizing Republicans instead of criticizing ISIS. Obama says that Republicans were whining about the media attacking them, and now they're saying that 3 year olds are. That doesn't sound tough to him.

This is the leader of our country busy marginalizing us instead of leading us during a time of crisis.

He doesn't like people calling for a halt to Syrian refugee resettlement after one of them was involved in the Paris attacks. We're trying to use caution and yet Obama thinks this isn't enough to stop his plans of possibly resettling hundreds of thousands of them here in America.

Story highlights
  • "We are not well served when, in response to a terrorist attack, we descend into fear and panic," Obama said
  • The President was speaking in the Philippine capital ahead of a summit focused on trade and climate issues

Manila, Philippines (CNN)President Barack Obama sharply criticized Republicans Wednesday for suggesting that Syrian refugees coming to the United States posed a security threat, blasting some GOP suggestions as "offensive" and mocking what he said was a fear of "widows and orphans."

"We are not well served when, in response to a terrorist attack, we descend into fear and panic," Obama said. "We don't make good decisions if it's based on hysteria or an exaggeration of risks."

"Apparently they are scared of widows and orphans coming into the United States of America," he said later. "At first, they were too scared of the press being too tough on them in the debates. Now they are scared of 3-year-old orphans. That doesn't seem so tough to me."

The President was speaking in the Philippine capital ahead of a summit focused on trade and climate issues. But like his previous stop in Turkey for the G20, his visit to Asia has largely been overshadowed by the fallout over the terror attacks in Paris.

In a defensive press conference Monday, Obama announced his decision to forgo a major shift in strategy in fighting ISIS, which claimed responsibility for the terror spree. And he went after politicians who have questioned the administration's earlier decision to accept 10,000 refugees from Syria.

"I cannot think of a more potent recruitment tool for ISIL than some of the rhetoric that's been coming out of here during the course of this debate," he added.

I think that the words of our supposed leader gives ISIS a wonderful recruiting tool......the fact that we cannot unite against a common enemy as long as we have this smart-assed individual in the White House.​

Story highlights

You find it funny?

You must have a lot in common with this surly little trouser-snake.

It's embarrassing.

To see our president acting like an unamerican shit while visiting foreign countries.

I think we need to revoke his citizenship.

I was kind of shocked that a shit-for-brains asshole sucker like you could even put a thought together, but then after looking at your post. You didn't think, like all the other posts you have done.
It is so easy to insult a face-f*ck like you little boy.

Story highlights

You find it funny?

It's embarrassing.

To see our president acting like an unamerican shit while visiting foreign countries.

"Obama And Hillary Only See One Enemy........Republicans"

Nonsense.

Indicating that Republicans are wrong on a given issue is not to perceive them as "the enemy."
Other than both having said they are for the world to hear,well except for the idiots that just refuse to hear the truth.

I was kind of shocked that a shit-for-brains asshole sucker like you could even put a thought together, but then after looking at your post. You didn't think, like all the other posts you have done.
It is so easy to insult a face-f*ck like you little boy.

Story highlights

You find it funny?

It's embarrassing.

Coming from a fudge-packing squid like yourself.......that means absolutely nadda.

Obie loves demonizing Republicans when he speaks overseas. I don't remember an American President doing this as often he loves to! Do Turks and Filipinos really want to hear so much about our domestic political squabbles? Furthur weakens the U.S. in international eyes when he does it.

Forum List

Back