Obama and Fox: A 'Presidency' or a 'Dictatorship'?

PoliticalChic

Diamond Member
Gold Supporting Member
Oct 6, 2008
Brooklyn, NY
All sorts of lies abound about Fox News, the far-and-away most popular cable station.

Fox etc etc etc are still free to lie about everything, like that fascists are leftists lol...political gobbelygook/RW idiocy.
Only Fascists Assail Free Speech | Page 16 | US Message Board - Political Discussion Forum

And this, in the same thread....

"...conservatives are more likely to watch biased "news" sources."

Now...where did blanko and the other guy get that misapprehension?

Here we go:

1. Every day, and in so very many ways, Obama proves himself to be emotionally, intellectually, and historically, ineligible for the presidency of the United States.
Proof of the above can be found in the United States Constitution.

"Congress shall make no law ... abridging the freedom of speech, or of the press; ..."

a. "The protection given freedom of the press is one of the most unique provisions in the Bill of Rights because it protects the freedom of an institution as well as that of individuals.

...the governed must have the information necessary to make wise decisions about the people they elect and the policies they want those people to pursue. Unless the consent of the people is informed consent, the democratic basis of a free society rests on very shaky ground. " http://www.godlessinamerica.com/freepress.html

2. The Obama to whom I refer is the same Obama who, on March 30, 2007, at a fundraiser, said, "I was a constitutional law professor, which means unlike the current presidentI actually respect the Constitution."

One might conclude that an individual who imagined himself to be "a constitutional law professor" would understand the importance of the first amendment, and a free press.

And...if he does.....he'd have to be some version of fascist to work against same.....wouldn't he?

3. "During an interview with President Obama that aired on CNBC yesterday, chief Washington correspondent John Harwood said, “When you and I spoke in January, you said — I observed that you hadn’t gotten much badpress. You said it’s coming.” Harwood added that since then, Obama still hasn’t received much critical press and wondered if his administration isn’t being “sufficiently held accountable.” Obama, however, disagreed:

OBAMA:It’s very hard for me to swallow that one. First of all, I’ve got one television station that is entirely devoted to attacking my administration. I mean, you know,...." Obama: ‘I’ve got one television station that is entirely devoted to attacking my administration.’

a. The above correctly suggests that, overwhelmingly, the press has done nothing but wave pom-poms for Obama....but it's not enough!
Obama is demanding nothing less than 100% submission of every news outlet.

Imagine the Republicans in that position...a single news outlet opposed to 'em: They'd be tossing confetti.

Not good enough for Obama!
He wants a one-party system, and a monolithic press.

Obama's aim: " A Dictatorship rather than a Presidency"

Fox is indeed a propaganda mill, not concerned with fact as a hinderance to product.

What a slap in the face to people who actually lived under dictatorships.

So....rather than judge what the Obamanation has done, and wishes to do, against what the Founder had wished for America, your response is "it could be worse!"

You have all the makings of 'a reliable Democrat voter."

Congrats.

Msnbc & fox are children's stations. For geriatrics, or the braindead.

So....rather than judge what the Obamanation has done, and wishes to do, against what the Founder had wished for America, your response is "it could be worse!"

You have all the makings of 'a reliable Democrat voter."

Congrats.

Being brain dead is really the only thing required of being a democrook voter.

Fox is indeed a propaganda mill, not concerned with fact as a hinderance to product.

^ Reflexive defense of All Things Obama
^ Reflexive knee jerk of a far right reactionary who hates that America has changed from what he thinks it should.

you are so far left of mainstream america that you cannot even understand what a majority of americans expect from their government.

Hating america-------------that is solely the possession of the left. you lefties hate success, you hate it that the USA is strong, you hate it that the USA is dominant in the world, you hate it that in the USA anyone can become rich and successful, you hate it that real freedom includes both the freedom to succeed and the freedom to fail, you hate it that the govt doesn't take from the successful and give to the losers of society.

You are nothing but a pitiful excuse for a human being.

BTW, at what time do you revert to your rightwinger indentity?

^ Progressive Reactionary hates all things America was and wants to fundamentally transform us in to Greece Venezuela and the USSR

I really wish bed wetters like Jerk Fakey and the CFAGS would just take their commie asses to a place that already has enacted their insane policies.

you are half right. The problem that you libs have with Fox is that it gives voice to both sides and when both sides are given equal time, the left always loses, because leftism is based on lies

^ Reflexive defense of All Things Obama

I expect no less from a bed wetting liberal who runs around calling everyone to the right of hitlary a "reactionary".
That is Frank you are referring to. Here is the quote that you want, which is an excellent description of you: "^ Reflexive knee jerk of a far right reactionary who hates that America has changed from what he thinks it should."

you are half right. The problem that you libs have with Fox is that it gives voice to both sides and when both sides are given equal time, the left always loses, because leftism is based on lies
Thats got to be really weird to see Fox as some beacon of fairness.

Wonder what other odd little idiosyncracies happen inside of your noggin.....ill bet its pretty wild/fascinating

you are so far left of mainstream america that you cannot even understand what a majority of americans expect from their government.

Hating america-------------that is solely the possession of the left. you lefties hate success, you hate it that the USA is strong, you hate it that the USA is dominant in the world, you hate it that in the USA anyone can become rich and successful, you hate it that real freedom includes both the freedom to succeed and the freedom to fail, you hate it that the govt doesn't take from the successful and give to the losers of society.

You are nothing but a pitiful excuse for a human being.

BTW, at what time do you revert to your rightwinger indentity?

You are so far right of reactionary conservatism that 97% of America looks lefty to you. You hate America. You hate that our mainstream is so successful. You hate it that as a marginalized white man you failed all on your own. Your pitifulness is the core of your warped character, Redfish.

Forum List

Back