Obama, an Independent's View

What has he done? Well, he won a Nobel peace prize just before starting a bunch of wars. Okay that's nice.
He inherited the worst economic mess ever handed over to a president. Bummer dude. You wanted the job. Bush F-cked everything up and you had a chance to be a hero and fix it - even a little bit.
So what did he do to help the worst economic crisis ever transfered from one president to another? He spent eighteen months working on and then passing a health care bill that way SO bad, the only democrats who mentioned it in the mid-terms, were the ones who say "Hey, I didn't vote for that pice of sh-t!"
Brilliant.
Positives? Passed the repeal of DADT and got OBL. Kudos. But seriously, I would rather you had taken care of our country's economic crisis first. SO now we're all screwed. Thanks buddy.

If the GOP isn't stupid enough to put Bachmann, Paul or Eskimo Barbie on the ticket, I'm voting against you. You're just another suit...

starting a bunch war? Independent? Too much Fox News !

Lemme guess. Yet another LeftWinger who thinks I'm a Conservative....

no, I think it's ignorant to think Obama started a bunch of wars no matter what your politics are or are not, and Fox viewrs are the least informed so i assumed....I disagree with some of your aurgument but I'll start with the wars. Name the wars Obama started?

Your immature insults will not deter me.

So are you Sunni? Ahmadiyya? Shi'a? Suffi? Wahhib? And why?

Sorry. You're a fraud. Or shall we discuss the Qu'Ran a bit?

Degree in theology? Doesn't do me much good in my business but occasionally it comes in hadny when I see bullsh!t artists like you...

Shia are appostates. Ahmadiyya are kuffr. They are not muslims. I am a follower of the sunnah of muhhamed.

All those who praise the name of Allah in sincere reverence are holy. Or do you forget where that is written?
And is the Jew to be respected? The Christian?
You're full of sh!t and a fraud.

So are you Sunni? Ahmadiyya? Shi'a? Suffi? Wahhib? And why?

Sorry. You're a fraud. Or shall we discuss the Qu'Ran a bit?

Degree in theology? Doesn't do me much good in my business but occasionally it comes in hadny when I see bullsh!t artists like you...

Shia are appostates. Ahmadiyya are kuffr. They are not muslims. I am a follower of the sunnah of muhhamed.

All those who praise the name of Allah in sincere reverence are holy. Or do you forget where that is written?
And is the Jew to be respected? The Christian?
You're full of sh!t and a fraud.

Christians will never see paradise. Christians attribute the status of Allah to those other than allah. That is shirk, it is the only unforgivable sin. Christians are unbelievers. Ahmadiyya and Shia commit the same sins. Calling upon others than Allah, like Ali and giving divine attributes to those other than Allah(Isa) will land you in the hellfire. Christians are polytheists.

3:64 Say, “O People of the Book! Let us come to a mutual agreement, that we shall worship and obey none but God. That neither shall we ascribe divinity to anyone beside Him, nor shall we take human beings from among ourselves as our lords beside God.” And if they turn away, then say, “Bear witness that it is we who have surrendered ourselves unto Him.”

What has he done? Well, he won a Nobel peace prize just before starting a bunch of wars. Okay that's nice.
He inherited the worst economic mess ever handed over to a president. Bummer dude. You wanted the job. Bush F-cked everything up and you had a chance to be a hero and fix it - even a little bit.
So what did he do to help the worst economic crisis ever transfered from one president to another? He spent eighteen months working on and then passing a health care bill that way SO bad, the only democrats who mentioned it in the mid-terms, were the ones who say "Hey, I didn't vote for that pice of sh-t!"
Brilliant.
Positives? Passed the repeal of DADT and got OBL. Kudos. But seriously, I would rather you had taken care of our country's economic crisis first. SO now we're all screwed. Thanks buddy.

If the GOP isn't stupid enough to put Bachmann, Paul or Eskimo Barbie on the ticket, I'm voting against you. You're just another suit...

You make a mockery of the words 'independent' and 'logic'.

I am Abu Waleed. Who was yukon? I need not "get laid" with fornicators. I am pious.

Gave up on the defrocked, pedophile priest gig did ya. However I have no doubt you're still trolling the streets at night for runaway boys to satisfy your lust.

Your immature insults will not deter me.

Deter you? Why would anyone want to stop you from making a pathetic ass out of yourself? It's what you're best at.
icon14.gif

Brilliant.

This woman speaks the truth. He also mocks the word theology.

Brilliant.

This woman speaks the truth. He also mocks the word theology.

I'm glad you recognize my truth. Now, here is another truth.... you're that fucking idiot Yukon.... go find another pit to play in.

Brilliant.

:eusa_eh:

Brilliant.

Really, you didn't know he was nothing but an empty suit? Everyone I know that has any intelligence at all knew years ago. Just maybe your listening to the wrong people. You buy that Bush was responsible for what you claim was the worst economic crisis ever transferred........you don't give any blame to the imbeciles in Congress led by the Democrats? Hell, a good case could be made that O'Bama would never have had a chance if his people didn't put our country into a downward spiral upon getting elected in 2006....they just didn't realize that they wouldn't be able to fix what they had done. Before that, the stock market was over 14,000 and unemployment was less than 5%........ Bush was a seriously lame duck, what did he supposedly do to destroy an economy that was doing great up to the swearing in of a huge majority of Democrats in both the House and the Senate? Besides, that clown O'Bama spent 730,000,000 dollars of other peoples (Soros') money to buy the Presidency, he wanted the job and turned out to be a bigger dimwit than any of us imagined.
Don't ask don't tell, who gives a shit, you call that an accomplishment.:lol: And he didn't kill Osama, Navy Seals did and that clown takes credit even though he had to be brought fighting and screaming to even give the order. If it wasn't for Clinton slapping some sense into him with her much larger balls, O'Bama would have let it ride while commissioning multimillion dollar studies to determine what he should do. The guy is a loser, and he's turning our country into a bunch of losers as fast as he can.

Ah. A ConservaRepub drone who has all his thinking done for him by FOX. So I say Obama sucks and really hasn't done much but because I give him credit for ANYTHING at all, the extreme whackjobs assume I must be "One of them!". After all, if you don't agree with an extreme ConservaRepub on EVERYTHING, you're a Liberal. Got it.
Bush did catastrophic damage to the economy. You don't remember the GOP candidates flying back and forth to DC to help "save the country" so Bush could do his bailouts? Of course not. You don't remember the DOW being less than half of what it is now BEFORE Obama took office? Of course not. So yes, I blame Bush & The GOP for damaging the economy. I would cite specifically, their legislation that eliminated the penalties for shipping white collar jobs overseas (2001) and their legislation that deregulated the CMBS market (2004). I also blame Bush for ruining the party that I cast my first, second, third and 4th presidential votes for (Still amazed that Clinton beat Bush - the good one, not the idiot).
But I don't blame only Bush and the GOP. I blame Obama as well.
The difference between you and me is while you insult my intelligence and call me a Liberal because I don't drink the FOX kool-aid, hold the GOP Perfect in all ways and see Obama as so magically all-powerful, that you blame him for all of our problems. I see things objectively.
All presidents have their strengths and weakneses. This one has had mostly weaknesses.

You may now continue calling me a dumb liberal. It is expected of you. :laugh2:

Ok, I stopped taking you serious with the Fox news bullshit. and if it walks like a liberal, talks like a liberal, it IS a liberal.

Last edited:
Really, you didn't know he was nothing but an empty suit? Everyone I know that has any intelligence at all knew years ago. Just maybe your listening to the wrong people. You buy that Bush was responsible for what you claim was the worst economic crisis ever transferred........you don't give any blame to the imbeciles in Congress led by the Democrats? Hell, a good case could be made that O'Bama would never have had a chance if his people didn't put our country into a downward spiral upon getting elected in 2006....they just didn't realize that they wouldn't be able to fix what they had done. Before that, the stock market was over 14,000 and unemployment was less than 5%........ Bush was a seriously lame duck, what did he supposedly do to destroy an economy that was doing great up to the swearing in of a huge majority of Democrats in both the House and the Senate? Besides, that clown O'Bama spent 730,000,000 dollars of other peoples (Soros') money to buy the Presidency, he wanted the job and turned out to be a bigger dimwit than any of us imagined.
Don't ask don't tell, who gives a shit, you call that an accomplishment.:lol: And he didn't kill Osama, Navy Seals did and that clown takes credit even though he had to be brought fighting and screaming to even give the order. If it wasn't for Clinton slapping some sense into him with her much larger balls, O'Bama would have let it ride while commissioning multimillion dollar studies to determine what he should do. The guy is a loser, and he's turning our country into a bunch of losers as fast as he can.

Ah. A ConservaRepub drone who has all his thinking done for him by FOX. So I say Obama sucks and really hasn't done much but because I give him credit for ANYTHING at all, the extreme whackjobs assume I must be "One of them!". After all, if you don't agree with an extreme ConservaRepub on EVERYTHING, you're a Liberal. Got it.
Bush did catastrophic damage to the economy. You don't remember the GOP candidates flying back and forth to DC to help "save the country" so Bush could do his bailouts? Of course not. You don't remember the DOW being less than half of what it is now BEFORE Obama took office? Of course not. So yes, I blame Bush & The GOP for damaging the economy. I would cite specifically, their legislation that eliminated the penalties for shipping white collar jobs overseas (2001) and their legislation that deregulated the CMBS market (2004). I also blame Bush for ruining the party that I cast my first, second, third and 4th presidential votes for (Still amazed that Clinton beat Bush - the good one, not the idiot).
The difference between you and me is while you insult my intelligence and call me a Liberal because I don't drink the FOX kool-aid, hold the GOP Perfect in all ways and see Obama as so magically all-powerful, that you blame him for all of our problems. I see things objectively.
All presidents have their strengths and weakneses. This one has had mostly weaknesses.

Ok, I stopped taking you serious with the Fox news bullshit. and if it walks like a liberal, talks like a liberal, it IS a liberal.

He lost credibility for me when he bitches about Fox and links to the HuffPuff for a source. :lol::lol::lol: Too funny!:lol:

Brilliant.

:eusa_eh:

It screams about the 'kool aid' of Fox News.... and then provides a link to the HuffPuff as a source. What part of that is 'independent' or logical'? Neither. :lol: He's a fucking idiot.

Ever notice how well reasoned factually based honest posts are those where the author is targeted for ad hominen assaults?

Trolls and partisans are like that.

Best thing to do is ignore their petty insults and jibes and continue posting the facts for those who are truly interested in discussing reality.

Good job IndependentLogic.

Ever notice how well reasoned factually based honest posts are those where the author is targeted for ad hominen assaults?

Trolls and partisans are like that.

Best thing to do is ignore their petty insults and jibes and continue posting the facts for those who are truly interested in discussing reality.

Good job IndependentLogic.

huh?
Where was there any facts in his post, he just posted HIS opinion.

Brilliant.

You're about as independent as I am a baggercon. Next.

He is an independent. But to a hack like you anyone who hasn't gulped the Kool Aid appears like a right winger.

I truly think Oldsalt is a bit deranged... he makes little sense, ever.

Obama is radioactive to Jews, Moderates and once we hammer home how he wanted to starve the elderly and drive them into destitution by withholding Social Security violating a Scared Trust, the seniors will vote against him in droves

The problem is... that would be a lie... but you are used to the lies spewed forth by the Cult of the Tea Party... so it really doesn't matter to you.

But the rest of the country(you know... those who haven't shaved their heads and headed to the airports to sell flowers?), know where the obstructionism and stonewalling is coming from. They know that Obama is standing up for Social Security and Medicare by trying to either not negotiate it away, or at least minimize the cuts as much as possible.

They know you assholes want to gut it and hand it over to your God... Wall Street, who desperately want that money so they can make profit off of it, then when they fuck up(like they always do) and lose the "people's" money... Then they will start another marketing campaign to blame the investor and deflect it from them... Just like they did with the mortgage crisis.

yes... more and more people can see through your lies and your evil rhetoric and more and more of your former compatriots are opening their eyes and see that your way is dead end of hate filled Fascism. one where "if you're not with us, you are my enemy" is the norm.

Obama is radioactive to Jews, Moderates and once we hammer home how he wanted to starve the elderly and drive them into destitution by withholding Social Security violating a Scared Trust, the seniors will vote against him in droves

The problem is... that would be a lie... but you are used to the lies spewed forth by the Cult of the Tea Party... so it really doesn't matter to you.

But the rest of the country(you know... those who haven't shaved their heads and headed to the airports to sell flowers?), know where the obstructionism and stonewalling is coming from. They know that Obama is standing up for Social Security and Medicare by trying to either not negotiate it away, or at least minimize the cuts as much as possible.

They know you assholes want to gut it and hand it over to your God... Wall Street, who desperately want that money so they can make profit off of it, then when they fuck up(like they always do) and lose the "people's" money... Then they will start another marketing campaign to blame the investor and deflect it from them... Just like they did with the mortgage crisis.

yes... more and more people can see through your lies and your evil rhetoric and more and more of your former compatriots are opening their eyes and see that your way is dead end of hate filled Fascism. one where "if you're not with us, you are my enemy" is the norm.

:lol:
what a rant, feel better?

LOL! Well that's 15 "You're a Liberal"s now.
Nice job of dodging the verifiable points. Very easy to see here: I blame Obama. But I don't blame ONLY Obama. I don't find every single thing about ConservaRepubs to be perfect and correct in every way.
So since you had your ass handed to you on the above points, you do what is ever so predicitble. (See signature about how to spot weak debaters, whackjobs etc...) :eusa_whistle:

He lost credibility for me when he bitches about Fox and links to the HuffPuff for a source. :lol::lol::lol: Too funny!:lol:

Um yeah. You did notice I have since cited the same story you're now laughing as if it MUST be untrue because it was from Huff - from FOX news? I quote Fox and I quote MSNBC. But to claim either of those two stations is "objective" is to be drinking their kool-aid.
Both sides have obvious, opposing agendas. Do you claim otherwise?

Forum List

Back