Obama, an Independent's View

Last edited:
What has he done? Well, he won a Nobel peace prize just before starting a bunch of wars. Okay that's nice.
He inherited the worst economic mess ever handed over to a president. Bummer dude. You wanted the job. Bush F-cked everything up and you had a chance to be a hero and fix it - even a little bit.
So what did he do to help the worst economic crisis ever transfered from one president to another? He spent eighteen months working on and then passing a health care bill that way SO bad, the only democrats who mentioned it in the mid-terms, were the ones who say "Hey, I didn't vote for that pice of sh-t!"
Brilliant.
Positives? Passed the repeal of DADT and got OBL. Kudos. But seriously, I would rather you had taken care of our country's economic crisis first. SO now we're all screwed. Thanks buddy.

If the GOP isn't stupid enough to put Bachmann, Paul or Eskimo Barbie on the ticket, I'm voting against you. You're just another suit...

starting a bunch war? Independent? Too much Fox News !

What has he done? Well, he won a Nobel peace prize just before starting a bunch of wars. Okay that's nice.
He inherited the worst economic mess ever handed over to a president. Bummer dude. You wanted the job. Bush F-cked everything up and you had a chance to be a hero and fix it - even a little bit.
So what did he do to help the worst economic crisis ever transfered from one president to another? He spent eighteen months working on and then passing a health care bill that way SO bad, the only democrats who mentioned it in the mid-terms, were the ones who say "Hey, I didn't vote for that pice of sh-t!"
Brilliant.
Positives? Passed the repeal of DADT and got OBL. Kudos. But seriously, I would rather you had taken care of our country's economic crisis first. SO now we're all screwed. Thanks buddy.

If the GOP isn't stupid enough to put Bachmann, Paul or Eskimo Barbie on the ticket, I'm voting against you. You're just another suit...

Yeah, that must be it. Completely ignore the fact you think moderate independents fall between twenty to thirty degrees left of center......... :lol:

Brilliant.

Lemme guess. Yet another LeftWinger who thinks I'm a Conservative....

Brilliant.

Lemme guess. Yet another LeftWinger who thinks I'm a Conservative....

No i believe you are a kuffr

Sure thing there Skippy. I'll call the night nurse and tell her you spit your meds out again.

Your insults aren't cute. :clap2:

Nah. You're not an inmate. I think you're actually a ConservaRepub sock puppet who wants to paint Muslims as whackjobs. So go ahead. Rant.

Nah, his original name is Yukon. His goal in life is to be nothing more than a troll because he has no life. Hell he probably couldn't get laid even if his date was a ewe in heat.

Your insults aren't cute. :clap2:

Nah. You're not an inmate. I think you're actually a ConservaRepub sock puppet who wants to paint Muslims as whackjobs. So go ahead. Rant.

Nah, his original name is Yukon. His goal in life is to be nothing more than a troll because he has no life. Hell he probably couldn't get laid even if his date was a ewe in heat.

I am Abu Waleed. Who was yukon? I need not "get laid" with fornicators. I am pious.

I am Abu Waleed. Who was yukon? I need not "get laid" with fornicators. I am pious.

Gave up on the defrocked, pedophile priest gig did ya. However I have no doubt you're still trolling the streets at night for runaway boys to satisfy your lust.

Gave up on the defrocked, pedophile priest gig did ya. However I have no doubt you're still trolling the streets at night for runaway boys to satisfy your lust.

Your immature insults will not deter me.

So are you Sunni? Ahmadiyya? Shi'a? Suffi? Wahhib? And why?

Sorry. You're a fraud. Or shall we discuss the Qu'Ran a bit?

Degree in theology? Doesn't do me much good in my business but occasionally it comes in hadny when I see bullsh!t artists like you...

So are you Sunni? Ahmadiyya? Shi'a? Suffi? Wahhib? And why?

Sorry. You're a fraud. Or shall we discuss the Qu'Ran a bit?

Degree in theology? Doesn't do me much good in my business but occasionally it comes in hadny when I see bullsh!t artists like you...

Shia are appostates. Ahmadiyya are kuffr. They are not muslims. I am a follower of the sunnah of muhhamed.

Forum List

Back