Obama afterlife...

If Obama was not the President, would you pay money to hear one of his speeches?

• Yes.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No.

Votes: 14 100.0%

• Total voters

Big Black Dog

Platinum Member
May 20, 2009
After Owe Bama is no longer President, would you pay money to listen to one of his speeches? Simple yes or no poll...

My answer is not only NO but HELL NO.

I would not pay to listen to see anyone give a speech but damn sure wouldn't pay to hear him yap.

Of course, this IS how Palin is making her living now, and we ALL know liberals aren't paying to get in to see her speak, so who do you think is?

I would pay money to NOT have to ever hear the sanctimonious sound of his voice or to NOT see his arrogant looking down his nose at the audience Teleprompter Twitch ever again.

After Owe Bama is no longer President, would you pay money to listen to one of his speeches? Simple yes or no poll...

I find people who have to listen to others tell them how to be better people sad, actually.

Funny...

I find people who are always willing to listen to other people discuss their life experiences and ideas in an effort to better themselves as people doing a very intelliegnt thing.
So we dont see eye to eye on that.

As fror Obama, I heard many of his speeches and seeing as his actions do not match his words, I no longer have interest in hearing him speak.

I find people who have to listen to others tell them how to be better people sad, actually.

Funny...

I find people who are always willing to listen to other people discuss their life experiences and ideas in an effort to better themselves as people doing a very intelliegnt thing.

As fror Obama, I heard many of his speeches and seeing as his actions do not match his words, I no longer have interest in hearing him speak.

Fair enough. Please list one person you have looked to in order to hear them speak.

Funny...

Fair enough. Please list one person you have looked to in order to hear them speak.

I have attended seminars with Donald Trump as the speaker
I have attended a sessioin with Mario Cuomo as the speaker
I attended a speech by former Presdient Jimmy Carter
I attended a speech by former VP Dan Quayle.
I spoke at and attended a seminar with Rudy Juliani as the lead speaker.
I attended a speech by Professor Tussing; economics (really loved that one)

Those are the ones I cherished the most....but I attend speaking engagements no less than 5 times a year....sometimes politicians, sometimes business moguls....sometimes motivators.

I should add.....living in the NYC area...there are great speakers all the time at just about every venue....

Forum List

Back