Obama Administration created more jobs in one year than Republicans created in eight

RW, do you find it odd that the only person that comes to your aid on this thread is TM? Average Democrats know your full of shit, even some of the nuts like you are like "uhh... GL selling that one."

If I started a thread and near every poster could debate me "with links," as to prove their numbers or whatever are not just made up, I would probably at least try and re think my stance. You ob the other have, blinded by your bigotry, racist and partisan behaviors won't even take the time to listen or follow through with your claims...

For instance, you claim Harding/Coolidge's policies did nothing to end the 1020's depression despite it's oddly speedy recovery that was "predicted" by Austrian economics... Then on the other hand you make the claim that their small Government policies created the Great Depression that lasted well over 10 years... What would have happened if FDR and Hoover didn't do what they did RW? Would the US have been in a Great Great Depression haha? How much higher would UE have been than 25% RW?

This is why I call you a Troll. You argue for no other reason than to piss people off, you don't listen and you don't go into the debate with the mindset that you could possibly be wrong.

You called 2 of the MOST fiscally responsible presidents in the last 100 years the MOST fiscally irresponsible... PROVE IT! I wonder if it's even possible for you to find a fringe "I hate Coolidge webpage" out there that could give even a conceivable theory as to how Harding and Coolidge were what you claim.

Here RW, read this, really give it a go. FDR's policies prolonged Depression by 7 years, UCLA economists calculate / UCLA Newsroom

Oh yes ..... Harding and Coolidge and the prosperity of the roaring 20s. Harding is still considered one of the most inept presedents in history. Solid proof that a government partnership with industry leads to massive economic growth. More evidence that limiting government regulation leads to an industrial boom. It worked too...for a while
Massive speculation, unregulated finance., look the other way as long as profit is being made

It all set up Herbert Hoover who took the fall 9 months into his presidency. The Republican house of cards collapsed and brought our economy down with it. Hoover took the fall, FDR salvaged the economy and the rest is history

Last edited:
Occam's Razor, bub.

3M less people have jobs than when Obama was inaugurated. When he claims to have created 1M jobs, it's a lie.

The Economic Stimulus which the conservatives trumpeted as creating NO JOBS has been recognized by the CBO as creating over 3 million jobs during an economic resession

That is THREE TIMES the number of jobs the Republicans managed to create in EIGHT Years

Um...:eusa_hand:what "EIGHT years?"

Democrats have been in power for the past 6 years

:eusa_whistle: We have been through this how many times?

Why are you trying to sell the lie that the Democrats were able to pass legislation while Bush had veto power?

The Economic Stimulus which the conservatives trumpeted as creating NO JOBS has been recognized by the CBO as creating over 3 million jobs during an economic resession

That is THREE TIMES the number of jobs the Republicans managed to create in EIGHT Years

Why are you trying to sell the lie that the Democrats were able to pass legislation while Bush had veto power?

Why are you trying to sell the lie that Bush was a Monarch for 8 years?

leftwinger's fundamental dishonesty is on full display. :eusa_liar:

He posts that bullshit almost as though President Bush hadn't received a great deal of criticism from the right during his tenure as President for his disinclination to actually -- you know -- USE his veto pen.

And the threat of a veto is hardly a good reason for the shitty Democrat parody to fail to pass legislation when they held a majority, anyway. If the pussies wouldn't pass legislation they favored then there was no need to even worry about a veto threat. Some "threat."

leftwinger = fail again.

Well then..........lets see. Given the stuff posted up by the k00ks, we should see a Dum landslide in November..................

But IM going to go out on a limb here and guess that this place is going to be like a morgue on the night of November 2nd!!!

Of course, we do expect the extreme nutballs to be ranting about the enormous victory they just had!!!:tomato:

RW, do you find it odd that the only person that comes to your aid on this thread is TM? Average Democrats know your full of shit, even some of the nuts like you are like "uhh... GL selling that one."

If I started a thread and near every poster could debate me "with links," as to prove their numbers or whatever are not just made up, I would probably at least try and re think my stance. You ob the other have, blinded by your bigotry, racist and partisan behaviors won't even take the time to listen or follow through with your claims...

For instance, you claim Harding/Coolidge's policies did nothing to end the 1020's depression despite it's oddly speedy recovery that was "predicted" by Austrian economics... Then on the other hand you make the claim that their small Government policies created the Great Depression that lasted well over 10 years... What would have happened if FDR and Hoover didn't do what they did RW? Would the US have been in a Great Great Depression haha? How much higher would UE have been than 25% RW?

This is why I call you a Troll. You argue for no other reason than to piss people off, you don't listen and you don't go into the debate with the mindset that you could possibly be wrong.

You called 2 of the MOST fiscally responsible presidents in the last 100 years the MOST fiscally irresponsible... PROVE IT! I wonder if it's even possible for you to find a fringe "I hate Coolidge webpage" out there that could give even a conceivable theory as to how Harding and Coolidge were what you claim.

Here RW, read this, really give it a go. FDR's policies prolonged Depression by 7 years, UCLA economists calculate / UCLA Newsroom

Oh yes ..... Harding and Coolidge and the prosperity of the roaring 20s. Harding is still considered one of the most inept presedents in history. Solid proof that a government partnership with industry leads to massive economic growth. More evidence that limiting government regulation leads to an industrial boom. It worked too...for a while
Massive speculation, unregulated finance., look the other way as long as profit is being made

It all set up Herbert Hoover who took the fall 9 months into his presidency. The Republican house of cards collapsed and brought our economy down with it. Hoover took the fall, FDR salvaged the economy and the rest is history

See you did it again... And that's why you're a Troll. Magic that Harding/Coolidge got rid of a depression instantly while it was just good old hard work that kept the depression going fo only 15 years...

Maybe at some point you might realize that if Hoover/FDR didn't get in the way everythihng would have worked itself out. Proper regulation could have been put in place if there was a lession to be learned.

Ever wonder why the regulations were not in place before even Harding/Coolidge manged to be president? No you dont, because time didn't start until you could blame a republican.

See you did it again... And that's why you're a Troll. Magic that Harding/Coolidge got rid of a depression instantly while it was just good old hard work that kept the depression going fo only 15 years...

Maybe at some point you might realize that if Hoover/FDR didn't get in the way everythihng would have worked itself out. Proper regulation could have been put in place if there was a lession to be learned.

Ever wonder why the regulations were not in place before even Harding/Coolidge manged to be president? No you dont, because time didn't start until you could blame a republican.

Same old revisionist nonsense..

Hoover said it best......"Prosperity is just around the corner"

And we still have morons around today who believe it. They think all recessions are created equal. That if one self corrected...then it means they all will self correct. The biggest problem with the Depression was that when the market crashed in 1929, Hoover listened to conservatives who told him "leave it alone, it will fix itself"
Hoover sitting around doing nothing turned a major recession into the Great Depression

And he had the policies of Harding and Coolidge to thank for pushing him into the Depression

And we still have morons around today who believe it. They think all recessions are created equal. That if one self corrected...then it means they all will self correct. The biggest problem with the Depression was that when the market crashed in 1929, Hoover listened to conservatives who told him "leave it alone, it will fix itself"
Hoover sitting around doing nothing turned a major recession into the Great Depression

And he had the policies of Harding and Coolidge to thank for pushing him into the Depression

Ever wonder why the regulations were not in place before even Harding/Coolidge managed to be president? No you don’t, because time didn't start until you could blame a republican.

Can you point a specific policy that Harding/Coolidge did that caused the great depression? Or is it That Small government and the taxes that you believe caused it?
Maybe it was Hoovers and FDR’s uncertainty in the markets created by their literally insane UNCONSTITUTINAL programs that stopped people from reinvesting. Huh RW? Making people starve 9omg like children too), die and freeze for 15 years might NOT have been the solution, did you ever consider that RW?

Well THANK GOD he turned into one of the biggest Progressive liberals the US has ever seen, then followed by THE biggest progressive liberal the US has ever seen... They in conjunction really managed to pull the country out of that depression quick style...

Man you really hate history don't you?

If he did nothing and things fell apart it's all because of a Republican... IF the president does EVERYTHING and things fall apart or manage to get incredibly worse, it's STILL because of a Republican.

Well RW, why are things falling the fuck apart today? We had Bush jump in with Programs, we were hardly at Government size of the 1920's... Then Obama expanded even further. So why are we not in a awesome dreamland RW?

You really believe markets should not correct themselves? Really? You believe in artificially high prices sponsored by Government?

Well RW, why are things falling the fuck apart today? We had Bush jump in with Programs, we were hardly at Government size of the 1920's... Then Obama expanded even further. So why are we not in a awesome dreamland RW?

Well my friend...the reason is this

Just like in the 1930s, the Republicans created one mother fucking son of a bitch economic collapse. And just like in the 30's, they sit back and bitch because it is taking so long to clean up the mess they have created

BTW RW, you realize that the 1020’s depression took more than 9 months to correct itself right? I mean you do realize that you more or less said that Hoover “gave laissez faire its chance” before we gave Government interjection its *FIFTEEN YEAR OF FAIL CHANCE* right?
You also seem to think that Hover really stayed out of things for 9 months, and never talked about doing massive programs, you know things that cause uncertainty in the markets… No just 1 day after 9 months the program just unheard of popped in place.

4% unemployment... "jobless recovery"
10% Unemployment... the "summer of recovery"

Uh..ok.

Just like in the 1930s, the Republicans created one mother fucking son of a bitch economic collapse. And just like in the 30's, they sit back and bitch because it is taking so long to clean up the mess they have created

Oh.. that's right. I forgot, it's all Bush's fault. Thanks for the reminder.

Something bad hapenned today.. BUSH!
Something good hapenned today.. OBAMA!

Wow.. just wow.

So why were the Democrats rubber stamping what Bush wanted for 2 straight years? Why didn't they start fixing things like they said they would when they took office? Huh RW, what was that RW?

Why is the Democratic Congress and Obama still doing near EVERYTHING Bush did and more RW? Why have they not changed on ANY of Bush's "Big bad policies" RW? If republican policy was so horrible you would think they would have repealed and changed it huh RW? Not EXPAND it!

Like I said, Bush was Hoover to Obama who is like FDR.

Last edited:

So why were the Democrats rubber stamping what Bush wanted for 2 straight years? Why didn't they start fixing things like they said they would when they took office? Huh RW, what was that RW?

Why is the Democratic Congress and Obama still doing near EVERYTHING Bush did and more RW? Why have they not changed on ANY of Bush's "Big bad policies" RW? If republican policy was so horrible you would think they would have repealed and changed it huh RW? Not EXPAND it!

What?

Another Obama is the same as Bush post?

If Obama is the same as Bush and is pushing the exact same policy....why did Republicans approve every Bush initiative and vote in unison to block Obama if it is the same thing?

CBO finds 3.7M jobs created by stimulus - The Hill's On The Money

Imagine that!

Republicans took over a strong economy with a budget surplus and only managed to create 1 million jobs while they were in power.

Obama took over in the worst recession in 70 years and created 3 million jobs

A report by the nonpartisan Congressional Budget Office shows the Recovery Act has increased the number of workers by between 1.2 million and 2.8 million. The CBO also projects that 3.7 million jobs could be attributed to the stimulus by the end of September.

Must be that "fuzzy math". You can make any number work in your favor. One just needs to look around and see that the numbers just don't add up.

What?

Another Obama is the same as Bush post?

If Obama is the same as Bush and is pushing the exact same policy....why did Republicans approve every Bush initiative and vote in unison to block Obama if it is the same thing?

Oh RW, I think I officially win.

You have now just claimed that Republicans supported Bush and don’t support Obama and wonder why not despite them being very similar…

Well RW, maybe you should look at the polls you used to love http://grandmasfrontporch.com/files/Bush_rating.png .

Really RW? 25% approval rating and you think what, it was 100 republicans that liked him? Even it was all republicans that approved of Bush that would mean Bush didn’t even have his base supporting him.

You are officially a as full of shit, make it up as you go along poster like TM. Grats RW, you graduated somehow to something past Troll status.

Forum List

Back