Obama Administration Attacks "Rightwingers"

Noooo... there's no such thing as radical, right-wing extremists who are former veterans of the military are there?

tim.jpg

adolfhitler.jpg

I don't get it. 95% of the population are getting taxes breaks and deductions and we see, many of that 95%, yesterday people clammering about taxes. The upper 5% are pulling the strings, guys. And the far right wingnuts are taking the entire pile of poop they are being feed and walking and talking for the Billionaires.

I am as concerned as anyone with the massive debt, but the incredible borrowing cannot last for more than 24 months. Most of those folks wearing tea bags yesterday need to remember, the stimulous and huge bailouts began with the Bush administration, not Obama.

Where to start?
If you are correct and most folks are getting "tax breaks," how much are they getting, and will these "breaks" be reported as income next year?

If the money supply has been almost tripled as a result of an unneccessary stimulus bill that has yet to work its way through the economy, yet we are told that there are signs of the economy turning around, what does this indicate about inflation in the near time?

How does the size of the "tax breaks" you allude to compare to the cost that inflation will take out of our take home pay?

Shouldn't we be apprised of these facts?

And if "the upper 5% are pulling the strings," why are they so dumb that they pay over 50% of the taxes?

And why are you so sure that taxes are the only reason for the protest? I heard many speeches that referenced the direction of domestic policy.

Answer the above questions, or withdraw.

Last edited:
On top of that, while I agree that there probably are some fringe elements on the far right who could be or become actual American terrorists, where is the mention of radical animal rights activists who will go to all ends to stop the killing of animals? Where is the mention of whacko environmentalists who will burn down new housing complexes? Why aren't the left wing wackos mentioned? There are nutjobs on both ends of the spectrum, but these people only address the ones on the far right? Hmmm.

Well, according to reports I've heard on the news, those potential supposed left wing radicals were covered in a similar memo last month.

The fact seems to be, to me at least, that the so called left wingers have been watched locally for decades.

Hell half of us smoke hemp, so we're pretty much on the radar, anyway.

FWIW, I think it's fairly absurd to target returning VETS as potential threats.

Some of them no doubt might be, but I doubt the percentage of recent Vets who bear watching is any higher than in the general public at large.

You know what really cracks me up about this event?

Remember me suggesting that any powers that Bush II gave the presidency thanks to the Patriot act would come back to bite the right wingers in the ass?

Well, looks like I was correct.

I don't recall many of the so called conservative on the baord I was posting on during that period when the Patriot Act was being debated, objecting to it.

Of course it never occured to them that THEY would be the targets for those laws, either.

Well the chickens have come home to roost, folks.

Remember me suggesting that any powers that Bush II gave the presidency thanks to the Patriot act would come back to bite the right wingers in the ass?

I don't recall many of the so called conservative on the baord I was posting on during that period when the Patriot Act was being debated, objecting to it.

Of course it never occured to them that THEY would be the targets for those laws, either.

then you didnt pay attention
a lot did
of course, i wasn't ON this forum at the time, but on the forums i was then they were
so i doubt very much the conservatives here were silent

a lot did
of course, i wasn't ON this forum at the time, but on the forums i was then they were

Well, you are part right. CON$ weren't silent anywhere, they were programmed to say stuff like this:

"if you don't have anything to hide, what do you care if the government is looking into your stuff?"

a lot did

Well, you are part right. CON$ weren't silent anywhere, they were programmed to say stuff like this:

"if you don't have anything to hide, what do you care if the government is looking into your stuff?"

Seriously? ... and you can't see how programmed you are?

Noooo... there's no such thing as radical, right-wing extremists who are former veterans of the military are there?

tim.jpg

adolfhitler.jpg

So that's what Gunny looked like in his 20s.
i dont believe gunny would appreciate being linked with either Tim McVeigh or Hitler

Tim McVeigh was a dupe ..a psyop...so shitheads could make shithead straw men at times like these

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=r7Sipn9npq4[/ame]

Forum List

Back