Obama - 80% of Americans Want a Tax Increase??

Last edited:
It's probably closer to 65%..and they are okay with it..as long as it doesn't hit them.

Americans are like spoiled children..who want ice cream..but don't wanna pay for it.

The Bush Tax cuts caused my real estate taxes to go up some 10%. Along with other taxes.

Gotta love it.

my goodness, is there ANYTHING that Bush or Conservatives HASN'T done to you?
:eusa_hand:

Nope.

After 9/11 I basically decided you guys are so fucking incompetent that even with the best military in the entire world you guys couldn't stop a buncha morons with boxcutters from slamming big clunky slow commerical jets into the WTC and the Pentagon.

Before then..you guys were just annoying.

After your comment about real estate taxes I basically decided you were whacked out.

But now after the comment above about 9-11?

I realize you are mentally challanged.

I pity you.

Marxists don't think in such logical terms....

Spoken like a true Marxist.

That's a real hum-dinger of an explanation about your little assertion, swallow

Why are you always such a little fag boy? Did someone give you a blanket party or something and you decided you liked it?

Dude..go solicit for swallows elsewhere. Maybe you can do a "wide stance" like one of your heroes.

One of Obama biggest failing is he never made the transition from Community Agitator, or flailing Radical Professor to POTUS.

It's probably closer to 65%..and they are okay with it..as long as it doesn't hit them.

Americans are like spoiled children..who want ice cream..but don't wanna pay for it.

The Bush Tax cuts caused my real estate taxes to go up some 10%. Along with other taxes.

Gotta love it.

Nope.

After 9/11 I basically decided you guys are so fucking incompetent that even with the best military in the entire world you guys couldn't stop a buncha morons with boxcutters from slamming big clunky slow commerical jets into the WTC and the Pentagon.

Bullshit, big problem was faggots like you crying " that's profiling !!!, waaaaaa !!!"

Nope.

After your comment about real estate taxes I basically decided you were whacked out.

But now after the comment above about 9-11?

I realize you are mentally challanged.

I pity you.

Every country and every people has a stake in the Afghan resistance, for the freedom fighters of Afghanistan are defending principles of independence and freedom that form the basis of global security and stability.
Referring to groups who who were resisting Soviet rule of Afghanistan, with U.S. support, in Proclamation 4908 — Afghanistan Day (10 March 1982) Ronald Reagan
[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DIpEwGmSsmM]‪Condoleezza Rice asserts 'Bin Laden Determined To Attack' wasn't a warning. thumpandwhip.com‬‏ - YouTube[/ame]
[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4PGmnz5Ow-o]‪Bush: Truly not concerned about bin Laden (short version)‬‏ - YouTube[/ame]

And I'm mentally challenged?

:lol:

I am always in favor of other people paying taxes. Cigarette taxes. I love em. (I don't smoke). Booze taxes. Terrific. Lottery. Best idea evah. I love the concept of a tax on stupid.

Nope.

Bullshit, big problem was faggots like you crying " that's profiling !!!, waaaaaa !!!"

Naw.

It was your heroes Ronald Reagan and George HW Bush funding the assholes that planned and committed these actions.

By the way..when Clinton was up to bat..the very same assholes that funded the muj wouldn't give him spook ops to take out Bin Laden or even increase security at the Airports.

Nope.

so much hate can't be good for you.

Who's brilliant fucking idea was it to give the radicals guns in Afghanistan?

Correct

How do you know that the Bush tax cuts are directly correlated to your real estate taxes increasing?

Nope.

Naw.

It was your heroes Ronald Reagan and George HW Bush funding the assholes that planned and committed these actions.

By the way..when Clinton was up to bat..the very same assholes that funded the muj wouldn't give him spook ops to take out Bin Laden or even increase security at the Airports.

Speaking of Clinton, how many "terrorist" attacks did we have under him?

80% huh? Then he should have absolutely no problem getting a bill to do just that passed on its own merits and time frame. The current bill should be about the debt ceiling.

Nope.

Naw.

Nope, Bin Laden escaped that aspirin factory just in time!

Naw.

Speaking of Clinton, how many "terrorist" attacks did we have under him?

Cole, Kobar Towers, 93 WTC, TWA 800

Nope.

so much hate can't be good for you.

Who's brilliant fucking idea was it to give the radicals guns in Afghanistan?

Do all A-rabs look alike to you?

Please explain how a federal tax cut affecxted your real estate taxes...

You are aware that your real estate taxes are county based....NOT EVEN STATE BASED...and you put blame on a federal tax cut?

How is that possible?

Marxists don't think in such logical terms....

That's a real hum-dinger of an explanation about your little assertion, swallow

Why are you always such a little fag boy? Did someone give you a blanket party or something and you decided you liked it?

Dude..go solicit for swallows elsewhere. Maybe you can do a "wide stance" like one of your heroes.

Another real hum-dinger of an explanation of your assertion...

laughable

Naw.

Nope, Bin Laden escaped that aspirin factory just in time!

Yep.

All they gave Clinton was bombs and missiles. Hard to take out anyone that way.

Reagan missed Gaddafi too.

Forum List

Back