Obama - 80% of Americans Want a Tax Increase??

The interesting thing about this little lie is that it shows just how utterly out of touch and out of control he is with this Nation does he really think he won't be challenged on making statements like this?

I can't help now to wonder if he thinks he's been elected for life. Or perhaps he thinks he is now the Messiah that the left keeps saying he isn't.

Naw.

It was your heroes Ronald Reagan and George HW Bush funding the assholes that planned and committed these actions.

By the way..when Clinton was up to bat..the very same assholes that funded the muj wouldn't give him spook ops to take out Bin Laden or even increase security at the Airports.

Speaking of Clinton, how many "terrorist" attacks did we have under him?

Cole, Kobar Towers, 93 WTC, TWA 800

I was wondering if the Sallow would admit ANY. She blames Bush for 9/11.

Here's an idea! Eighty percent of Americans want a tax increase? That's a large number. Eighty percent who want a tax increase should change their w-2 forms and pay more taxes.. That should get us out of the woods cause right now only 50% pay Federal Income Tax at all.. That's damn good thinking donchyathink? Even if I do say so myself.

Here's an idea! Eighty percent of Americans want a tax increase? That's a large number. Eighty percent who want a tax increase should change their w-2 forms and pay more taxes.. That should get us out of the woods cause right now only 50% pay Federal Income Tax at all.. That's damn good thinking donchyathink? Even if I do say so myself.

How about we implement a line item tax form.

This way we can click on things we want to pay for..and click off things we don't.

Deal?

Good point Willow. 30% of the nonpaying folks want a tax increase. Yipee!!!!!!!!!!!!!

How much did you make? Send it in.

Naw.

It was your heroes Ronald Reagan and George HW Bush funding the assholes that planned and committed these actions.

By the way..when Clinton was up to bat..the very same assholes that funded the muj wouldn't give him spook ops to take out Bin Laden or even increase security at the Airports.

Lets not forget the two embassy's in Africa.

Yup and what was his response??

Why he lobbed a few missles and killed camel.

Hear tell how he had OBL in his sites a couple of time but never took the dirtbag out.

Had he done so 9-11 might not have happened.

Of course thats just a guess.

Oh and if New Yorkers quitt electing Dems to run their State their taxes might not be so high.

Just sayin,

Last edited:

Yup and what was his response??

Why he lobbed a few missles and killed camel.

Hear tell how he had OBL in his sites a couple of time but never took the dirtbag out.

Had he done so 9-11 might not have happened.

Of course thats just a guess.

Oh and if New Yorkers quitt electing Dems to run their State their taxes might not be so high.

Just sayin,

Yeah..to bad he couldn't get spook ops involved. Would have been a winner.

It's probably closer to 65%..and they are okay with it..as long as it doesn't hit them.

Americans are like spoiled children..who want ice cream..but don't wanna pay for it.

The Bush Tax cuts caused my real estate taxes to go up some 10%. Along with other taxes.

Gotta love it.

Gotta love what?

Governor Patterson had nothing to do with the dismal tax situation you have in New York?

It's Bush's fault?

Yeah..basically.

Less federal funds means that the city needs a way to make up the short fall. Who do they hit? Anyone that owns anything.

Less federal fund for the last 2.5 years? Why aren't you bitching to Obama about it? I thought he was coming in to fix Bush's mess and shower you with hope and change?

Blaming Bush for your taxes in New York?

Wow...

Just when you thought you'd heard it all.....

Gotta love what?

Governor Patterson had nothing to do with the dismal tax situation you have in New York?

It's Bush's fault?

Yeah..basically.

Less federal funds means that the city needs a way to make up the short fall. Who do they hit? Anyone that owns anything.

Less federal fund for the last 2.5 years? Why aren't you bitching to Obama about it? I thought he was coming in to fix Bush's mess and shower you with hope and change?

Wow...

Some libs here are amazing comic material....lol

Yeah..basically.

Wow...

Some libs here are amazing comic material....lol

It is fucking unbelievable! Seriously...

I guess the next time the county jacks up my personal property bill, I will blame Bush's tax cuts for causing that.

Possibly one of the most idiotic things I have ever read by a poster on here.

And he's ordinarily OK - that post was left-winged Code Pinko :cuckoo:

Gotta love what?

It's Bush's fault?

Yeah..basically.

Wow...

They went up under Bush.

I'm the one paying them chief.

Yeah..basically.

Wow...

They went up under Bush.

I'm the one paying them chief.

Obama's been in for two years and they haven't went down, must be those damn obstructionist repubs.......

Forum List

Back