Obama - 80% of Americans Want a Tax Increase??

Warrior102

Gold Member
May 22, 2011
Seriously?

Obama: Public is 'sold' on tax increases in a debt-ceiling deal - TheHill.com

"Obama said 80 percent of Americans are on his side in the debate over what to include in the debt package. Voters are paying attention to "who seems to be trying to get something done," the president said. "It's going to be in the interests of everybody who wants to serve in this town to make sure they are on the right side of that impression."

80% ??!?!?!

I think you're one toke (maybe several) over the line Barry....

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ye3ecDYxOkg]‪"Toking" with Lawrence Welk‬‏ - YouTube[/ame]

It's probably closer to 65%..and they are okay with it..as long as it doesn't hit them.

Americans are like spoiled children..who want ice cream..but don't wanna pay for it.

The Bush Tax cuts caused my real estate taxes to go up some 10%. Along with other taxes.

Gotta love it.

Not only is Obama a disgusting person who would USE our seniors for his political agenda, he is a lying economic idiot.

you people who voted for him should feel shame.

It's probably closer to 65%..and they are okay with it..as long as it doesn't hit them.

Americans are like spoiled children..who want ice cream..but don't wanna pay for it.

The Bush Tax cuts caused my real estate taxes to go up some 10%. Along with other taxes.

Gotta love it.

Gotta love what?

Governor Patterson had nothing to do with the dismal tax situation you have in New York?

It's Bush's fault?

it's probably closer to 65%..and they are okay with it..as long as it doesn't hit them.

The bush tax cuts caused my real estate taxes to go up some 10%. Along with other taxes.

Gotta love it.

qft.

Gotta love it.

Of course your taxes are higher. You live in New York which is numero uno in high taxes in the country.

Gotta love it.

my goodness, is there ANYTHING that Bush or Conservatives HASN'T done to you?
:eusa_hand:

All I know is Obama is talking himself into a corner. The Reps really seem to be waiting until the last moment then they go "here is the budget, sir." Then Obama either gets to default or sign it... Obama needs to learn that talking so much shit can get him in trouble.

Now we just have to see if the Reps budget is any good, prolly won't be...

Btw, are we really back to this “winning the future” crap?

Gotta love it.

Please explain how a federal tax cut affecxted your real estate taxes...

You are aware that your real estate taxes are county based....NOT EVEN STATE BASED...and you put blame on a federal tax cut?

How is that possible?

Seriously?

"Obama said 80 percent of Americans are on his side in the debate over what to include in the debt package. Voters are paying attention to "who seems to be trying to get something done," the president said. "It's going to be in the interests of everybody who wants to serve in this town to make sure they are on the right side of that impression."

80% ??!?!?!

‪"Toking" with Lawrence Welk‬‏ - YouTube

He definitely inhaled.....

Gotta love it.

To be fair Bush was a horrible President and his policies affect us all... However yes, Obama picked to expand many of Bush era policies rather than repeal or let them expire. When Bush and Obama are put together they are like an evil voltron, Bushbama!

It is 2011, not 2007.

Gotta love it.

You are aware that your real estate taxes are county based....NOT EVEN STATE BASED...and you put blame on a federal tax cut?

How is that possible?

Marxists don't think in such logical terms....

Gotta love it.

Gotta love what?

Governor Patterson had nothing to do with the dismal tax situation you have in New York?

It's Bush's fault?

Yeah..basically.

Less federal funds means that the city needs a way to make up the short fall. Who do they hit? Anyone that owns anything.

Gotta love it.

How is that possible?

Spoken like a true Marxist.

Gotta love it.

How is that possible?

He lives in NYC.....and assuming he owns real estate, it is his couinty that charges and collects his real estate taxes....and his county that spends the revenue...

There is no way he can pin NYC real estate taxes on Bush in any way shapre or form...

Well...unless he wants to say that the Bush policies resulted in the recession...that resulted in fewer people working...that resulted in less local revenue....and so they raised real estate taxes..

But living in the NYC area as he does...he and I know that had nothing to do with it.

So what can he be thinking?

Gotta love it.

Nope.

After 9/11 I basically decided you guys are so fucking incompetent that even with the best military in the entire world you guys couldn't stop a buncha morons with boxcutters from slamming big clunky slow commerical jets into the WTC and the Pentagon.

Before then..you guys were just annoying.

How is that possible?

Spoken like a true Marxist.

That's a real hum-dinger of an explanation about your little assertion, swallow

Seriously?

80% ??!?!?!

‪"Toking" with Lawrence Welk‬‏ - YouTube

LOL man did he ever step on his dick with that one did you read the responses to that little blunder

Gotta love it.

Nope.

After 9/11 I basically decided you guys are so fucking incompetent that even with the best military in the entire world you guys couldn't stop a buncha morons with boxcutters from slamming big clunky slow commerical jets into the WTC and the Pentagon.

Before then..you guys were just annoying.

so much hate can't be good for you.

Gotta love it.

Gotta love what?

It's Bush's fault?

Yeah..basically.

Less federal funds means that the city needs a way to make up the short fall. Who do they hit? Anyone that owns anything.

wow...just wow.
You are truly naive to what goes on in your own city and state....and you try to debate at the national level?
Jeez....I am ashamed to even attempt to debate you now..........you just proved you are whacked out and completely naive to reality.

Forum List

Back