Obama - 80% of Americans Want a Tax Increase??

Less federal fund for the last 2.5 years? Why aren't you bitching to Obama about it? I thought he was coming in to fix Bush's mess and shower you with hope and change?

Blaming Bush for your taxes in New York?

Wow...

Just when you thought you'd heard it all.....

They went up under Bush.

I'm the one paying them chief.

Obama's been in for two years and they haven't went down, must be those damn obstructionist repubs.......

Actually they went up under Obama..twice.

The Bush Tax cuts caused my real estate taxes to go up some 10%. Along with other taxes.

No they didn't. but nice try.

It is truly amazing how the left would give the store away,then blame someone else when they wake up on the street.

The public will remember Republican obstinacy come the 2012 elections. The tea baggers will be the end of any gains the GOP made in 2010.

The Bush Tax cuts caused my real estate taxes to go up some 10%. Along with other taxes.

You have real estate in NYC?

We have land and a home upstate.The Left has totaly screwed NEW York almost beyond repair,and yet they still want to crush anything that might help,the outright lies and BS connected to Gas drilling is almost criminal.let alone foolish and stupid and the list goes on.

Yep..fag boy..it is.

You're comedy gold.

:lol::lol::lol::lol:

Still waiting for your correlation to Bush's tax cuts causing your local property taxes to increase...

I ain't repeating myself.

Even if you hold your breath and turn blue.

coincidence does not equal causation... please show your direct causation between Bush tax cuts and your local property tax increase

by your logic... you arrived at USMB last year, and since then gas prices have increased 50% or so... so your arrival is the cause of the gas price increase

by your logic... you arrived at USMB last year, and since then gas prices have increased 50% or so... so your arrival is the cause of the gas price increase

A very go example of the pretzel logic used my the left.

We have land and a home upstate.The Left has totaly screwed NEW York almost beyond repair,and yet they still want to crush anything that might help,the outright lies and BS connected to Gas drilling is almost criminal.let alone foolish and stupid and the list goes on.

Well then you know that when Bush cut rates..less money came back from the Federal government then was going in.

Also New York City subsidizes upstate residences. Your roads are thanks to our taxes.

And not even a thanks from you guys. :lol:

Still waiting for your correlation to Bush's tax cuts causing your local property taxes to increase...

I ain't repeating myself.

Even if you hold your breath and turn blue.

coincidence does not equal causation... please show your direct causation between Bush tax cuts and your local property tax increase

yeah..that's not the way it works.

But feel free to think that if it helps you to sleep.

George Bush can't raise property taxes in NYC. But the liberal asswipes can.

Not directly..no.

But the tax cut led to less revenue back from the Federal Government.

If you are truly a property owner in NY as I am you would be well aware as to why your taxes went up.
It had NOTHING to do with the Bush Tax cuts and you know it...and if you dont know it, then you are not a property owner in NY.

George Bush can't raise property taxes in NYC. But the liberal asswipes can.

Not directly..no.

But the tax cut led to less revenue back from the Federal Government.

If you are truly a property owner in NY as I am you would be well aware as to why your taxes went up.
It had NOTHING to do with the Bush Tax cuts and you know it...and if you dont know it, then you are not a property owner in NY.

:lol:

If that gets you through the night.

And if your interested..I am probably going to sell it next year.

Forum List

Back