Obama 53% McCain 39%

2942285153_943fb68485_o.png

Yeah, McCain is pretty much fucked.

Where oh where did Paperboy go? :eusa_whistle:

I think paperboy was one of those paid trolls the mccain website hired

Oh, and the fox news poll says 61% don't give a shit about ayers. And the 39% that do are probably voting for McBush anyway

I think paperboy was one of those paid trolls the mccain website hired

Oh, and the fox news poll says 61% don't give a shit about ayers. And the 39% that do are probably voting for McBush anyway

Haha and Drudge no longer has "comeback" as its leading line :badgrin:

Although in the polls I listed McCain is, at least, winning South Carolina! Congratulations to him on that marvelous feat.

It is looking good now ... it will be the first non jesus freak... non terrorist .. fear and hatred US president for 8 years.... good news for the world.

However... never underestimate the stupidity and hatred of the US electorate...

I know that McCain is a deeply unimpressive.... his midgetness and squeaky voice are hilarious ...and his fear and hate foreign policy is worse even than the drunken retards.

But remember... the south and midwest are full of stone age jesus freak hillbillies.... and they can be so easily brainwashed into hating anything.

dont be surprised if there is a scare incident soon.

Haha and Drudge no longer has "comeback" as its leading line :badgrin:

Although in the polls I listed McCain is, at least, winning South Carolina! Congratulations to him on that marvelous feat.

I dont know about his marvellous feet....

I love watching him trying to be demonstrative with his midget arms .... it is comedy gold.

Last edited:
I dont know about his marvellous feet....

I love watching him trying to demonstrative with his midget arms .... it is comedy gold.

John McCains arms were broken when his fighter jet crashed and they were never set properly. The beatings and torture he received for 5 years also didn't help. Because of his war injuries, he cannot raise his arms above his head.

Anyone can disagree with McCain on a philisophical level, even vehemently, but do not disrespect the man's accomplishments as a war hero.

John McCains arms were broken when his fighter jet crashed and they were never set properly. The beatings and torture he received for 5 years also didn't help. Because of his war injuries, he cannot raise his arms above his head.

Anyone can disagree with McCain on a philisophical level, even vehemently, but do not disrespect the man's accomplishments as a war hero.

Bombing innocent people from 1000s of feet...hardly makes him a war hero ... well not for normal people.

Also he was NEVER tortured as a prisoner... his injuries occured from his crash..and he made the torture stuff up for votes.

I will continue to laugh at the terrorist supporting coward.... short arms and all.

I pray to Obama 5 times a day and give him at least 10% of my gross salary. Praise be to Obama!

Is Barack Obama the Messiah?

"... a light will shine through that window, a beam of light will come down upon you, you will experience an epiphany ... and you will suddenly realize that you must go to the polls and vote for Obama" - Barack Obama Lebanon, New Hampshire.
January 7, 2008.

Paperboy seems to like recent poll data, here ya go:

CBS poll Obama 53% McCain 39%

Gallup Obama 53% McCain 43%

LA Times Obama 50% McCain 41%

ARG Obama 50% McCain 45%

I think you should change your screen name to Blue Dawn.

Palin, and negative attack ads dragging McCain down.
is it too late for Romney?

CBS Poll: Obama 52% McCain 39%

Two major factors hurting McCain that emerged in the poll: Sarah Palin and the recent spate of negative ads targeting Obama.

Six in 10 of those surveyed said that Mr. McCain had spent more time attacking Mr. Obama than explaining what he would do as president.

And Palin, who has been leading many of the campaign's personal attacks at fiery rallies in the last two weeks, has seen her favorability rating slipping down to 32 percent and her unfavorability rating climbed 11 points to 41 percent.

Two major factors hurting McCain that emerged in the poll: Sarah Palin and the recent spate of negative ads targeting Obama.

Six in 10 of those surveyed said that Mr. McCain had spent more time attacking Mr. Obama than explaining what he would do as president.

And Palin, who has been leading many of the campaign's personal attacks at fiery rallies in the last two weeks, has seen her favorability rating slipping down to 32 percent and her unfavorability rating climbed 11 points to 41 percent.

post the poll questions. The wording of these things crack me up.

Bush did that ... and won... so you cant blame McCain.

Bush did absolutely nothing but talk about the invented threat of terrorism... and never once discussed one policy. He had also openly lied to the US public and massacred innocent Iraqis for profit.

I still think that McCain would have won this election with similar tactics... but the economy has saved the US and the world from 4 more years of terrorist neocons.

Bush did that ... and won... so you cant blame McCain.

Bush did absolutely nothing but talk about the invented threat of terrorism... and never once discussed one policy. He had also openly lied to the US public and massacred innocent Iraqis for profit.

I still think that McCain would have won this election with similar tactics... but the economy has saved the US and the world from 4 more years of terrorist neocons.

Weird how we always have to save your ass.:lol:

Weird how we always have to save your ass.:lol:

zzzzzzzzzzzzzz

Once you came late to the party... and helped with numerous other nations to beat Germany... not out of altruism of course.

Hardly saving our ass?

But you believe what you were told to believe my son..

Jesus loves you.

Seems the CBS poll has some issues:

Democrats have never enjoyed more than a 4 point party ID advantage. In 2006, party breakdown was 37% Democrat, 34% Republican, and 26% Independent. In 2004, it was 37% Democrat, 37% Republican, and 26% Independent. We believe party ID this year will be 39% Democrat, 35% Republican, and 26% Independent — once more returning Democrats to a 4 point party ID advantage.

The CBS/NYT poll uses a party ID sample of: 37% Democrat, 29% Republican, and 33% Independent.

That means the CBS/NYT poll creates a party ID advantage for Democrats of 8% = doubles the party ID advantage Democrats have ever enjoyed historically.

Breaking down the new CBS/NYT numbers: Party ID is way off and skewed for Obama HillBuzz

Just maybe the polls are fixed?

When it all comes down to it, only one poll really matters and that's not for another 20 days.

Bombing innocent people from 1000s of feet...hardly makes him a war hero ... well not for normal people.

Also he was NEVER tortured as a prisoner... his injuries occured from his crash..and he made the torture stuff up for votes.

I will continue to laugh at the terrorist supporting coward.... short arms and all.

Absolutely correct.

McCain probably should have never become a pilot in the first place considering he finished at the bottom of his class. He got to be a pilot because of who his father was.

Once he became a pilot, he crashed 5 planes .. including crashing one on the way to an Army/Navy game.

He collaborated with his captors and hyped his so-called torture.

Just ask Bush and Rove .. as well as many vets who were captives with him.

2942285153_943fb68485_o.png

Yeah, McCain is pretty much fucked.

Where oh where did Paperboy go? :eusa_whistle:
Maybe no if Obamas sitting behind bars in a Federal prison, check these links out if you can read...
UPDATED: Obama Sued Citibank Under CRA to Force it to Make Bad Loans | Media Circus
URGENT: Big story about to break, we are one step closer to Rezko giving Obama up to federal prosecutors HillBuzz
HYMAN: Obama's Kenya ghosts
Today in Investor's Business Daily stock analysis and business news
This OBAMA cat's a real hack job.........
obubble.jpg

Last edited:

Forum List

Back