Well the GOP won't like this; McCain's BROTHER blasts campaign strategy

Discussion in 'Congress' started by Modbert, Oct 14, 2008.

1. Modbert

Modbert Daydream Believer Supporting Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +2,962
    McCain's brother blasts campaign strategy -- baltimoresun.com

*Sits back* Ahh, I love the smell of GOP chaos in the morning. :badgrin:

2. dilloduck

dilloduck Diamond Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +6,403
  3. Modbert

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +2,962
    Well gee, if this was about Obama's brother then I'm sure you'd be foaming from the mouth dillo.

4. Chris

Chris Gold Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +2,089
    Obama can bring up Charles Keating and Kemper Marley.

5. del

del BANNED

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +9,885
    only if he's as stupid as you, and what are the chances of that?

he's awesome

6. Modbert

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +2,962
    No need to. Let McCain and Palin focus on non-issues of the past while everybody else is in the present.

The more they focus on Ayers, Wright and away from the real issues. The farther they fall behind.

7. Chris

Chris Gold Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +2,089
    True, true......

8. editec

editec Mr. Forgot-it-All

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +5,618
    I ALSO sometimes wonder if the McCain campaign isn't designed to make him lose.

I don't know doodle squat about campaigning and I believe I could do better job for John than his team is doing for him.

9. mdjgirl7

mdjgirl7 Active Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +59
    Who Obama holds company with is not a non issue. If it walks like a duck talks like a duck it is usually a duck meaning if Obama is paling around with crooks thieves and liars he just might be one himself there's your sign.

People of integrity usually don't hang with racist thugs thieves and liars like Ayers and Acron and Wright.

Obama claims he just did not hear his own PERSONAL minister preach about racism but yet he did. Obama claims he attended this church for 20 years huh is he that unobservant or was he there as he claims he was which is it is he a liar or just that out of touch unobservant which one is it. Will he be that unobservant with our country our national security? Will he be that unobservant with our economy? See how these things connect. It is called having a history.

At first Obama claimed Ayers just lived in the neighborhood kinda not true nope that was quite simply a lie. Obama knew Ayers quite well. Ayers had him over to his house for a party. Obama and Ayers worked on committee's together SMALL committee's. True Obama was not around when Ayers committed his atrocities and btw he is still to this day proud of it.

Obama had to know who he was and what he did and yet he decided to work with this nut job. What does that say about his judgment. Is this the kind of judgment he will be using as President? This is called building yourself a reputation. If you think these are non issues think again.

Look past his good looks look past his pretty speeches and his empty promises. His record speaks loud and clear. Did I mention he has NEVER went against his party? His lack of experience.

Now before you throw up Sarah remember she is NOT running for president. Compare Obama to the man who is running against him McCain. I think the libs keep throwing up Sarah because they got nothing on John because we all know he is the better man.

It is just hard to watch our country men be so dumbed down they believe everything out of Obama's mouth when his history and his reputation speak so loudly against what is coming out of his mouth. Obama does not and will not walk what he talks mark my words.

10. DiamondDave

DiamondDave Army Vet

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +2,816
    I DO like that his brother spoke out.. he is dead on... McCain's campaign and the way it has been run is a freaking puzzle...