Obama 53% McCain 39%

But remember... the south and midwest are full of stone age jesus freak hillbillies.... and they can be so easily brainwashed into hating anything.

It is the height of ignorance abnd arrogance to lecture another country about their demographics.

Please go and worry about your own issues, hate filled atheist freak.

Seems the CBS poll has some issues:

Breaking down the new CBS/NYT numbers: Party ID is way off and skewed for Obama HillBuzz

Just maybe the polls are fixed?

When it all comes down to it, only one poll really matters and that's not for another 20 days.

Party affiliation tanked for the GOP over the past couple years, and dems went up slightly.

Rasmussen Reports: The most comprehensive public opinion coverage ever provided for a presidential election.

8 points is high, though.

It is the height of ignorance abnd arrogance to lecture another country about their demographics.

Please go and worry about your own issues, hate filled atheist freak.

Are you mad?

I am just writing the truth.

There are a number of US states full of jesus freak, uneducated, untravelled NUTS .... who you can control very easily... by inspiring hatred of imaginary enemies.

I am not wrong... i have travelled the US extensively and experienced the third world US states... i am also a very respected academic....one of the leading academics in the world... on jesus freakism in the US.

Are you mad?

There are a number of US states full of jesus freak, uneducated, untravelled NUTS .... who you can control very easily... by inspiring hatred of imaginary enemies.

I am not wrong... i have travelled the US extensively and experienced the third world US states... i am also a very respected academic....one of the leading academics in the world... on jesus freakism in the US.

I agree with you .. but it doesn't take academic genius to recognize the truth of what you've said.

Are you mad?

Aha! SO, you do not enjoy being called a hatefilled atheist freak, eh? In fact you strike out in response!!!

SOOOO---- Can you admit that calling a nation that you do not even live in a place filled with hate filled Jesus freaks IS NOT HELPFUL????????????

What will it take to get through to you that if you CARE about this election you will quit DRIVING people to vote for McCain????

The issue is not right vs wrong. It is about working across lines to create unity (diplomacy, strengthening ties, etc) vs creating division (Bushism and Mcainism and Collinsism at it's worst.)

(And, respected academics do not go about on message boards claiming to be respected academics. Zak Martin does, though.)

Last edited:
Aha! SO, you do not enjoy being called a hatefilled atheist freak, eh? In fact you strike out in response!!!

SOOOO---- Can you admit that calling a nation that you do not even live in a place filled with hate filled Jesus freaks IS NOT HELPFUL????????????

What will it take to get through to you that if you CARE about this election you will quit DRIVING people to vote for McCain????

He doesn't care about our elections----he hates Christians. (academically of course ) :lol:

Weird how we always have to save your ass.:lol:

I love how your talking smack to a Brit about saving their ass when you have a Churchill quote as your sig:lol: The hypocrisy is hilarious

And btw, since you claim to have historical knowledge, when have we actually saved Britain's ass? If you say WW2 I will not only laugh but It will also prove your lack of historical knowledge

I think paperboy was one of those paid trolls the mccain website hired

did the McCain campaign really do that? do you have a link proving this? I've seen it said about more than one person so I'm curious is this just made up insults or true?

I love how your talking smack to a Brit about saving their ass when you have a Churchill quote as your sig:lol: The hypocrisy is hilarious

And btw, since you claim to have historical knowledge, when have we actually saved Britain's ass? If you say WW2 I will not only laugh but It will also prove your lack of historical knowledge
Very True

Absolutely correct.

McCain probably should have never become a pilot in the first place considering he finished at the bottom of his class. He got to be a pilot because of who his father was.

Once he became a pilot, he crashed 5 planes .. including crashing one on the way to an Army/Navy game.

He collaborated with his captors and hyped his so-called torture.
Just ask Bush and Rove .. as well as many vets who were captives with him.

That line is totally unsupported and is an allegation you cannot prove. my first question is how old are you? and do you know anything about the War in Vietnam? John McCain was offered early release from captivity and chose to stay. That plus the fact he spent over two years in solitude with no one to speak to. Do you know what tap code is? Do you realize that very reason it was used was because these POW's could not speak to one another other than by using this code? Every word you typed was a complete fabrication, John McCain LOST 5 aircraft, he did NOT crash 5 planes. One of them was hit by an errant Zuni rocket while he was in his A-4 skyhawk sitting in front of an F-4. One was shot down by an SA-2 Missile, One was as a result of a flame out, One was a result of hitting a power line (there's your crash) , and one was a result of a training accident (crash number two). I am not voting for John McCain but your assertions are completely off the mark BaC and stretch the truth.

1. McCain came into conflict with higher-ranking personnel, he did not always obey the rules, and that contributed to a low class rank (894 of 899).

2. Pensacola as a naval aviator.[15] While there, he earned a reputation as a partying man.[8] He completed flight school in 1960, and became a naval pilot of ground-attack aircraft, assigned to A-1 Skyraider squadrons[16] aboard the aircraft carriers USS Intrepid and USS Enterprise[17] in the Caribbean and Mediterranean Seas.[18] McCain began as a sub-par flier[18] who was at times careless and reckless;[19] during the early-to-mid 1960s, the planes he was flying crashed twice and once collided with power lines, but he received no major injuries.[19] His aviation skills improved over time,[18] and he was seen as a good pilot, albeit one who tended to "push the envelope" in his flying.[19]

If you knew anything about Naval Aviation which you DON'T, you would realize that had John McCain used his father influence he would not have ended up in a A-1 Skyraider, which is a prop driven ground attack aircraft and this during the jet age and not exactly a front line fighter aircraft.

3. John McCain's capture and subsequent imprisonment began on October 26, 1967. He was flying his 23rd bombing mission over North Vietnam, when his A-4E Skyhawk was shot down by a missile over Hanoi.[34][35] McCain fractured both arms and a leg, and nearly drowned when he parachuted into Truc Bach Lake.[34] Some North Vietnamese pulled him ashore, then others crushed his shoulder with a rifle butt and bayoneted him.[34] McCain was then transported to Hanoi's main Hoa Lo Prison, nicknamed the "Hanoi Hilton".[35]

McCain being pulled from Truc Bach Lake in Hanoi[36] on October 26, 1967Although McCain was badly wounded, his captors refused to treat his injuries, beating and interrogating him to get information; he was given medical care only when the North Vietnamese discovered that his father was a top admiral.[37] His status as a prisoner of war (POW) made the front pages of major newspapers.[38][39]

McCain spent six weeks in the hospital while receiving marginal care.[34] By then having lost 50 pounds (23 kg), in a chest cast, and with his hair turned white,[34] McCain was sent to a different camp on the outskirts of Hanoi[40] in December 1967, into a cell with two other Americans who did not expect him to live a week.[41] In March 1968, McCain was put into solitary confinement, where he would remain for two years.[42]

In mid–1968, John S. McCain, Jr. was named commander of all U.S. forces in the Vietnam theater, and the North Vietnamese offered McCain early release[43] because they wanted to appear merciful for propaganda purposes,[44] and also to show other POWs that elite prisoners were willing to be treated preferentially.[43] McCain turned down the offer; he would only accept repatriation if every man taken in before him was released as well. Such early release was prohibited by the POW's interpretation of the military Code of Conduct: To prevent the enemy from using prisoners for propaganda, officers were to agree to be released in the order in which they were captured.[34]

In August 1968, a program of severe torture began on McCain.[45] He was subjected to rope bindings and repeated beatings every two hours, at the same time as he was suffering from dysentery.[34][45] Further injuries led to the beginning of a suicide attempt, stopped by guards.[34] After four days, McCain made an anti-American propaganda "confession".[34] He has always felt that his statement was dishonorable, but as he later wrote, "I had learned what we all learned over there: Every man has his breaking point. I had reached mine."[46][47] Many American POWs were tortured and maltreated in order to extract "confessions" and propaganda statements;[48] virtually all of them eventually yielded something to their captors.[49] He subsequently received two to three beatings weekly because of his continued refusal to sign additional statements.[50] In an interview published in October 2008, the chief guard of the jail where he was held denied that McCain was tortured. Nguyen Tien Tran described conditions in the prison as "tough, though not inhuman". He added: "We never tortured McCain. On the contrary, we saved his life, curing him with extremely valuable medicines that at times were not available to our own wounded."[51]

Your basing your assertions not on the word of the American POW's but the NVA guards, again this shows your lack of knowledge on this issue.

BaC , I suggest you do a little more reading on the War in Vietnam before you make these leaps into the absurd. While there is plenty to be mad at John McCain at this is not one of them.

That line is totally unsupported and is an allegation you cannot prove. my first question is how old are you? and do you know anything about the War in Vietnam? John McCain was offered early release from captivity and chose to stay. That plus the fact he spent over two years in solitude with no one to speak to. Do you know what tap code is? Do you realize that very reason it was used was because these POW's could not speak to one another other than by using this code? Every word you typed was a complete fabrication, John McCain LOST 5 aircraft, he did NOT crash 5 planes. One of them was hit by an errant Zuni rocket while he was in his A-4 skyhawk sitting in front of an F-4. One was shot down by an SA-2 Missile, One was as a result of a flame out, One was a result of hitting a power line (there's your crash) , and one was a result of a training accident (crash number two). I am not voting for John McCain but your assertions are completely off the mark BaC and stretch the truth.

1. McCain came into conflict with higher-ranking personnel, he did not always obey the rules, and that contributed to a low class rank (894 of 899).

2. Pensacola as a naval aviator.[15] While there, he earned a reputation as a partying man.[8] He completed flight school in 1960, and became a naval pilot of ground-attack aircraft, assigned to A-1 Skyraider squadrons[16] aboard the aircraft carriers USS Intrepid and USS Enterprise[17] in the Caribbean and Mediterranean Seas.[18] McCain began as a sub-par flier[18] who was at times careless and reckless;[19] during the early-to-mid 1960s, the planes he was flying crashed twice and once collided with power lines, but he received no major injuries.[19] His aviation skills improved over time,[18] and he was seen as a good pilot, albeit one who tended to "push the envelope" in his flying.[19]

If you knew anything about Naval Aviation which you DON'T, you would realize that had John McCain used his father influence he would not have ended up in a A-1 Skyraider, which is a prop driven ground attack aircraft and this during the jet age and not exactly a front line fighter aircraft.

3. John McCain's capture and subsequent imprisonment began on October 26, 1967. He was flying his 23rd bombing mission over North Vietnam, when his A-4E Skyhawk was shot down by a missile over Hanoi.[34][35] McCain fractured both arms and a leg, and nearly drowned when he parachuted into Truc Bach Lake.[34] Some North Vietnamese pulled him ashore, then others crushed his shoulder with a rifle butt and bayoneted him.[34] McCain was then transported to Hanoi's main Hoa Lo Prison, nicknamed the "Hanoi Hilton".[35]

McCain being pulled from Truc Bach Lake in Hanoi[36] on October 26, 1967Although McCain was badly wounded, his captors refused to treat his injuries, beating and interrogating him to get information; he was given medical care only when the North Vietnamese discovered that his father was a top admiral.[37] His status as a prisoner of war (POW) made the front pages of major newspapers.[38][39]

McCain spent six weeks in the hospital while receiving marginal care.[34] By then having lost 50 pounds (23 kg), in a chest cast, and with his hair turned white,[34] McCain was sent to a different camp on the outskirts of Hanoi[40] in December 1967, into a cell with two other Americans who did not expect him to live a week.[41] In March 1968, McCain was put into solitary confinement, where he would remain for two years.[42]

In mid–1968, John S. McCain, Jr. was named commander of all U.S. forces in the Vietnam theater, and the North Vietnamese offered McCain early release[43] because they wanted to appear merciful for propaganda purposes,[44] and also to show other POWs that elite prisoners were willing to be treated preferentially.[43] McCain turned down the offer; he would only accept repatriation if every man taken in before him was released as well. Such early release was prohibited by the POW's interpretation of the military Code of Conduct: To prevent the enemy from using prisoners for propaganda, officers were to agree to be released in the order in which they were captured.[34]

In August 1968, a program of severe torture began on McCain.[45] He was subjected to rope bindings and repeated beatings every two hours, at the same time as he was suffering from dysentery.[34][45] Further injuries led to the beginning of a suicide attempt, stopped by guards.[34] After four days, McCain made an anti-American propaganda "confession".[34] He has always felt that his statement was dishonorable, but as he later wrote, "I had learned what we all learned over there: Every man has his breaking point. I had reached mine."[46][47] Many American POWs were tortured and maltreated in order to extract "confessions" and propaganda statements;[48] virtually all of them eventually yielded something to their captors.[49] He subsequently received two to three beatings weekly because of his continued refusal to sign additional statements.[50] In an interview published in October 2008, the chief guard of the jail where he was held denied that McCain was tortured. Nguyen Tien Tran described conditions in the prison as "tough, though not inhuman". He added: "We never tortured McCain. On the contrary, we saved his life, curing him with extremely valuable medicines that at times were not available to our own wounded."[51]

Your basing your assertions not on the word of the American POW's but the NVA guards, again this shows your lack of knowledge on this issue.

BaC , I suggest you do a little more reading on the War in Vietnam before you make these leaps into the absurd. While there is plenty to be mad at John McCain at this is not one of them.

Didnt read all of it ...however;

fact 1. mccain was never tortured...even with a feather.. he made it all up.

fact 2.. he is deeply retarded and is a midget

Are you mad?

Well, I see your up to your full anti-american form today Michael. I often wonder if your hatred for our country might mask some sort of envy because your green card was turned down and this is the only way you can shout your disapproval? With so many problem in merry old England you would think you would have enough on your plate to focus your attentions on your own country, but at the very least your good for a laugh of two. The last time we spoke you were a Banker there in London , so I see in this post you have had a career change. You went from being a respected Banker in London to a respected Academic in a matter of weeks? Your abilities continue to astound me Michael.

Didnt read all of it ...however;

fact 1. mccain was never tortured...even with a feather.. he made it all up.

fact 2.. he is deeply retarded and is a midget

Fact 1. For a RESPECTED ACADEMIC you spend little time reading facts.

Fact 2. You leap to conclusions without knowing the Facts

Fact 3. Knowing Fact 1 and Fact 2, your assertions are completely without merit.

Oh really ..

You think maybe these guys need to be educated on the Vietnam War as well ... some of whom were POW's with John Mccain

Vietnam Veterans Against John McCain

His collaboration with the Vietnamese is a matter of record.

I suggest that it is you who needs more study brother.

Forum List

Back