Obama.. 24% Strong Approval

Lumpy 1

Diamond Member
Jun 19, 2009
Obama is just kicking BUTT... your children & your children's children..:eusa_eh:

The Rasmussen Reports daily Presidential Tracking Poll for Monday shows that 24% of the nation's voters Strongly Approve of the way that Barack Obama is performing his role as President. Forty-two percent (42%) Strongly Disapprove giving Obama a Presidential Approval Index rating of -18.

Daily Presidential Tracking Poll - Rasmussen Reports™

Oh come on people.. Where's the Love...:lol:

Does this mean that the loony left is down to 24% or could it be even less?

Last edited:
Obama is just kicking BUTT... your children & your children's children..:eusa_eh:

The Rasmussen Reports daily Presidential Tracking Poll for Monday shows that 24% of the nation's voters Strongly Approve of the way that Barack Obama is performing his role as President. Forty-two percent (42%) Strongly Disapprove giving Obama a Presidential Approval Index rating of -18.

Daily Presidential Tracking Poll - Rasmussen Reports™

Oh come on people.. Where's the Love...:lol:

Does this mean that the loony left is down to 24% or could it be even less?

It just means that there are still 24% in this country--that are too busy watching "dancing with the stars" to actually pay attention to how much government debt they, their children & grandchildren owe. Hey--let them enjoy life while they can--that is until they get the bill--:lol::lol: The other thing is that those who used to pay more attention to "dancing with the stars"--have probably lost their jobs or homes recently & woke up to find out what in the hell happened.

$smallpromoobama_s_promises.jpg

OK..........I'll admit it at this point. Im fcukking giddy!!!:funnyface::funnyface::funnyface:

Actually...........I lie........I was giddy when Obama fell like a stone to just 50%!!!

Now..............???????????????????????

Im at the point of almost chewing my arm off with glee............and Ive been sending out e-mails to my lefty pals who are having spontaneous mental meltdowns these days!!! Their in nothing less than fcukking shock!!:lol::lol: And miserable too...........ohhhhhhhhh, miserable as hell. They never saw this coming.

But this guy did........................

rush.jpg

Like him or not, how much of a genius is this guy? He said with 100% certainty waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay back in February that this Obama guy would fall like a stone in water due to ideology!!!

And tonight looking at that poll, I'm laughing my ass off!!!!!!!!!!!!

Could be.. maybe they watch MSNBC or other lefty media and have delusions of grandeur, poor little suckers. Sad really...

Could be.. maybe they watch MSNBC or other lefty media and have delusions of grandeur, poor little suckers. Sad really...

:lol::lol::lol: I really didn't know that anyone really watched MSNBC any more. Their ratings are in the tank & I am really surprised that they have any advertisers supporting the "tingley feelings running up the legs guy"--Criss Mathews--aka--as Jimmy Carters former speech writer--:lol::lol:

I mean someday- one would think that NBC would have to cut their losses? Heck--their ratings are so BAD--that one has to think that the Obama media networks aka MSNBC is being supported by federal taxpayer dollars--:cuckoo::cuckoo:

:lol::lol::lol: I really didn't know that anyone really watched MSNBC any more. Their ratings are in the tank & I am really surprised that they have any advertisers supporting the "tingley feelings running up the legs guy"--Criss Mathews--aka--as Jimmy Carters former speech writer--:lol::lol:

I mean someday- one would think that NBC would have to cut their losses? Heck--their ratings are so BAD--that one has to think that the Obama media networks aka MSNBC is being supported by federal taxpayer dollars--:cuckoo::cuckoo:

Tarp.. Stimulus... wouldn't be a surprise... mmm mmm mmm General Electric/carbon tax/ Obama's Buddy...:eusa_eh:

You know, that's not true either. MSNBC is second in cable news behind FOX, and makes plenty of money. They even beat FOX in the demographic that sells ads the best (18 - 34 year olds). Seriously, do you guys think if you say it enough, it'll become true?

October '09 Ratings: MSNBC Solidly #2 in Prime - mediabistro.com: TVNewser

You know, that's not true either. MSNBC is second in cable news behind FOX, and makes plenty of money. They even beat FOX in the demographic that sells ads the best (18 - 34 year olds). Seriously, do you guys think if you say it enough, it'll become true?

From your link....MSNBC is now solidly in second place in primetime, but still far behind #1 Fox News Channel.

Now your just being silly....:lol:

Last edited:

From your link....MSNBC is now solidly in second place in primetime, but still far behind #1 Fox News Channel.

Now your just being silly....:lol:

Yeah, that's what I said. But they're not going out of business, they're solidly in the black.

LOL...you're a fricken idiot...STFU
from your link....

MSNBC is now solidly in second place in primetime, but still far behind #1 Fox News Channel.

In weekday primetime, MSNBC averaged 830k Total Viewers and 252k in the A25-54 demo, out-rating CNN by 13% and 25% respectively. MSNBC's gap with Fox News, however, is 1.76 million Total Viewers and 440k in the demo.

December 11 2009

P2+ Total Day
FNC – 1,208,000 viewers
CNN – 508,000 viewers
MSNBC –341,000 viewers
CNBC – 240,000 viewers
HLN –320,000 viewers

P2+ Prime Time
FNC – 2,145,000 viewers
CNN – 743,000 viewers
MSNBC –669,000 viewers
CNBC – 129,000 viewers
HLN –539,000 viewers

http://tvbythenumbers.com/category/ratings/cable-news

from your link....

MSNBC is now solidly in second place in primetime, but still far behind #1 Fox News Channel.

In weekday primetime, MSNBC averaged 830k Total Viewers and 252k in the A25-54 demo, out-rating CNN by 13% and 25% respectively. MSNBC's gap with Fox News, however, is 1.76 million Total Viewers and 440k in the demo.

I stand corrected. But still, my point stands. MSNBC isn't going out of business anytime soon.

December 11 2009

P2+ Total Day
FNC – 1,208,000 viewers
CNN – 508,000 viewers
MSNBC –341,000 viewers
CNBC – 240,000 viewers
HLN –320,000 viewers

P2+ Prime Time
FNC – 2,145,000 viewers
CNN – 743,000 viewers
MSNBC –669,000 viewers
CNBC – 129,000 viewers
HLN –539,000 viewers

http://tvbythenumbers.com/category/ratings/cable-news

Nice of you to pick the one single day this month that CNN beat MSNBC in prime time.

But still, MSNBC isn't going out of business. And that's my point.

from your link....

I stand corrected. But still, my point stands. MSNBC isn't going out of business anytime soon.

Well...why do you think they were sold off...they are NOT profitable and are losing ad revenue because of their fucked up left wing bullshit bias.

from your link....

Well...why do you think they were sold off...they are NOT profitable and are losing ad revenue because of their fucked up left wing bullshit bias.

Now you're just talking out your ass. They were never "sold off", their ratings have been going up, and they're doing just fine. Are you just making things up?

Forum List

Back