Obama.. 24% Strong Approval

Way to go PatekPhillipe! Doc, go take your medicine. Anywyas back to the much more enlightening subject:

Guess who has the second highest approval rating for Obama?

http://www.foxnews.com/projects/pdf/121009_Obama_Approval.pdf

1. Do you approve or disapprove of the job Barack Obama is doing as president?
*** President Obama Job Ratings Summary ***
Approve Disapprove (Don’t know)Latest (8-9 Dec 09)
50% 44% 7%

Thoughts? Comments? :lol::lol::lol:

Last edited:
OK smart ass...what are they losing then? Their hair?

I'm not quite sure what you're trying to accomplish by calling me names. It just makes you look like a child. And, I don't care if you believe me or not. But here's some information that you're missing.

NBC owns:

NBC
CNBC
MSNBC
USA Network
SyFy
Telemundo
Bravo
Hallmark Channel
The Weather Channel
ShopNBC

and owns part of:
The History Channel
A&E
Biography

Now, out of all of those channels, what evidence do you have that MSNBC is the cause of NBCs woes?

Thanks for making my case for me moron.....see bold type.

I have lost track of how many times I have read a libs source and found facts like that.

I'm not quite sure what you're trying to accomplish by calling me names. It just makes you look like a child. And, I don't care if you believe me or not. But here's some information that you're missing.

NBC owns:

NBC
CNBC
MSNBC
USA Network
SyFy
Telemundo
Bravo
Hallmark Channel
The Weather Channel
ShopNBC

and owns part of:
The History Channel
A&E
Biography

Now, out of all of those channels, what evidence do you have that MSNBC is the cause of NBCs woes?

Thanks for making my case for me moron.....see bold type.

I have lost track of how many times I have read a libs source and found facts like that.

Good catch

I never knew that NBC owned MSNBC....who would have guessed?

24 percent, wow, does this President suck. It's only gonna get better, you'll see. Right Winger will have friends soon, you just wait and see. ;)

Apparently ALL of us, except thedoctorisin. It was the point. Good catch.

Or, you could have actually read my posts. I never claimed that MSNBC isn't owned by NBC, my claim was simply that MSNBC is NOT losing money.
Actually, MSNBC and NBC are owned by GE and Microsoft.

Nope. NBC Universal owns MSNBC, which in turn was owned by GE and Microsoft, and is now owned by GE and Comcast. I was not referring to the channel NBC, I was referring to the parent company.

Or, you could have actually read my posts. I never claimed that MSNBC isn't owned by NBC, my claim was simply that MSNBC is NOT losing money.

Nope. NBC Universal owns MSNBC, which in turn was owned by GE and Microsoft, and is now owned by GE and Comcast. I was not referring to the channel NBC, I was referring to the parent company.

Well here's a suggestion then. Think about what you mean and write it down here so we can understand what you mean. Otherwise, we are likely to see you for the assclown you are.

Well here's a suggestion then. Think about what you mean and write it down here so we can understand what you mean. Otherwise, we are likely to see you for the assclown you are.

Now I've posted it about 6 times, but I'll post it again for those who have trouble reading.

My thesis statement, which no one has given any evidence against:

Unlike the claims of others in this thread, MSNBC is NOT losing money, and is NOT going bankrupt.

Now, got anything to say?

Now I've posted it about 6 times, but I'll post it again for those who have trouble reading.

Unlike the claims of others in this thread, MSNBC is NOT losing money, and is NOT going bankrupt.

Too bad for them very few people watch that bastion of liberal lunacy anymore. If it weren't for "Lockup", they wouldn't have any sponsors whatsoever.

No wonder Olberdork spends all his time desperately bashing the entities that throttle his faggot ass in the ratings.

1. NO one, except you, ever said MSNBC was going bankrupt. You made the false claim.
Congratulations on proving yourself correct.

2. The NBC (who most directly owns MSNBC) is being sold because of "rising losses". That is a quote from whatever post here. You were shown that information, but have not acknowledged it.

3. Making up false claims you knock down is not debating. Ignoring information is not right either assclown.

1. NO one, except you, ever said MSNBC was going bankrupt. You made the false claim.
Congratulations on proving yourself correct.
No one used those words, correct. But your apparent inability to understand hyperbole is alarming. Also, the second half of your post really makes no sense.
2. The NBC (who most directly owns MSNBC) is being sold because of "rising losses". That is a quote from whatever post here. You were shown that information, but have not acknowledged it.
"The NBC", or NBC Universal, which is the actual company names, is being sold, and yes, someone was quoted in saying "..because of rising losses". I have acknowledged this a number of times in this thread already.
3. Making up false claims you knock down is not debating. Ignoring information is not right either assclown.
I have done neither. It is intellectually dishonest to claim that the ad losses that caused GE and Microsoft to sell out to Comcast are because of MSNBC, since there has been no evidence to that. NBC Universal is in fact an enormous company, including around 20 different international cable channels, in an environment where TV ad sales across the board are going down.

This is not going to help:

MSNBC’s daytime problems are also illustrated by the puny totals for daytime hosts like Andrea Mitchell and Dr. Nancy Snyderman, which on Tuesday attracted only 17,000 viewers and 23,000 viewers respectively — numbers that would be low for newscasts at local television stations in small cities.

MSNBC « Inside Cable News

Back on topic:

4a. In general, do you approve or disapprove of the job that Barack Obama is doing as president?
12/09

Approve .............................................47
Disapprove .........................................46
Not sure .............................................7

http://msnbcmedia.msn.com/i/MSNBC/S..._Today_Stories_Teases/091215_NBC_WSJ_Poll.pdf

This was reported on the evening news as well. Fox News currently has better numbers for Obama. Say that out loud liberals.

poar01_obama0803-9.jpg

Check out this classic.....................

hopeychangy.jpg

I just ordered mine from cafepress.com !!! A very cool Christmas present for a friend..........and they have about 25 different hysterical new designs, one more funny than the next!!! Mine should be here by next week........cant wait to put it on and wear it around!!!

Forum List

Back