Obama.. 24% Strong Approval

2 4 % ??? !!!!!!!!!

Laugh.........my.......balls...........off !!!!!

And I just went and checked........he was at 41% "strongly approve" just 9 months ago!!!!:eek:

He's losing support faster than grandma's boobs without a bra at this point...and that's what he gets for NOT FOLLOWING THE WILL OF THE MAJORITY OF AMERICAN'S and supporting the left wing fringe KOOKS!!!!

2 4 % ??? !!!!!!!!!

Laugh.........my.......balls...........off !!!!!

And I just went and checked........he was at 41% "strongly approve" just 9 months ago!!!!:eek:

He's losing support faster than grandma's boobs without a bra at this point...and that's what he gets for NOT FOLLOWING THE WILL OF THE MAJORITY OF AMERICAN'S and supporting the left wing fringe KOOKS!!!!

So, what do you think the "WILL OF THE MAJORITY OF AMERICANS" is?

Cause according to these polls, it's a public option.

Most in U.S. want public health option: poll | Reuters

So 32% say the healthcare plan is a good idea...that's the majority of Americans? Then you tout a poll that says the majority of Americans want a public option in government healthcare? So 60% of the 32% who say Obama's healthcare plan is a good idea want a public option....well...that doesn't appear to be a majority to me.

They don't want healthcare as prescribed by Obama and the Congress...try reading the links once in a while...you'll appear to be smarter.

So, What DO they want?

I mean, you seem to be really on the pulse of "THE MAJORITY OF AMERICANS", since you seemed so sure of yourself. Why don't you help us out then, and tell us what the majority of us want.

Your hero Howard Dean even said to shitcan Obamacare....
Dean urges defeat of emerging health care bill - Politics- msnbc.com

As much as I'm sure you think you know everything about me, including my so-called "heros", if you weren't so ridiculously partisan, you would have noticed that I said nothing at all in support of the current health plan. Nor have I ever. Since you're clearly both ignorant of my personal politics, and lacking in the ability to carry out a simple conversation, I guess we'll just have to move on.

What is it that makes a successful doctor like Dean nutty as a fruit cake? Could it be that liberalism is actually a debilitating disease that slowly eats away the rational side of a person's brain?
Anybody who is sane already knew the idiot Howard Dean is not rational.

Your hero Howard Dean even said to shitcan Obamacare....
Dean urges defeat of emerging health care bill - Politics- msnbc.com

As much as I'm sure you think you know everything about me, including my so-called "heros", if you weren't so ridiculously partisan, you would have noticed that I said nothing at all in support of the current health plan. Nor have I ever. Since you're clearly both ignorant of my personal politics, and lacking in the ability to carry out a simple conversation, I guess we'll just have to move on.

Good bye!!!! (((YAWN)))

What is it that makes a successful doctor like Dean nutty as a fruit cake? Could it be that liberalism is actually a debilitating disease that slowly eats away the rational side of a person's brain?

Look no further than Vermont...his home State....

The judges up there give child rapists only 60 days in jail for multiple offenses....

Nothing makes you look stupider than rhetoric like that. Grow up! People don't have to be diseased to disagree with you. I'm sure you'll find it's a lot more fulfilling to actually have a conversation with someone who disagrees with you, instead of acting like children with people who agree with you.

Nothing makes you look stupider than rhetoric like that. Grow up! People don't have to be diseased to disagree with you. I'm sure you'll find it's a lot more fulfilling to actually have a conversation with someone who disagrees with you, instead of acting like children with people who agree with you.

What....you still here? Sucks getting your debate position shot full of holes with facts doesn't it? Try to come back with some new material real soon.

What....you still here? Sucks getting your debate position shot full of holes with facts doesn't it? Try to come back with some new material real soon.

Wait... So what was MY debate position that you "shot full of holes"? I must have missed that part of the conversation entirely.

Do you know whether you're coming or going...make up your mind here...no wonder you can't nail down your politics or are afraid to say what political party you belong to....

and you say you are a member of the "majority of Americans" who want a public option...well...apparently your poll is inaccurate to say the least. I would believe MSNBC over your poll...

If the majority of Americans are against healthcare reform how can the majority be for a government run healthcare program? Explain that.

Do you know whether you're coming or going...make up your mind here...no wonder you can't nail down your politics or are afraid to say what political party you belong to....
YOU are the one who claimed to have layed some internet smackdown on me, not the other way around. I belong to No Political Party. For my purposes, my politics are nailed down - but for your purposes in fitting me into your "liberal" box, not quite.

and you say you are a member of the "majority of Americans" who want a public option...well...apparently your poll is inaccurate to say the least. I would believe MSNBC over your poll...
I claimed no opinion whatsoever on a public option. But I see you have no reason to discount my poll, aside from your own dislike of the results.

If the majority of Americans are against healthcare reform how can the majority be for a government run healthcare program? Explain that.
I've only seen one poll that agrees with you, and hundreds that agree with me. Explain that.

Forum List

Back