Obama 2010: “I do think at a certain point you’ve made enough money”

Current net worth: $40M.
Barack Obama's base salary is $207,800 per year. He is granted a host of benefits that add up to more than the pension payment itself. He is allowed office space and communications systems paid for by taxpayers. Fiscal year 2018 budget requests for Obama include $536,000 for office space for former President Barack Obama.

So when will Obama have earned enough?

How Much Does the U.S. President Make for Retirement?

Thanks for reminding me what a Muslim communist the Uncle Tom Obama is. He is white most of the time and black only when it benefits him

-Geaux
So a Muslim now is an insult you prick ?
usually, yes.
Makes you a bigot and probably a racist **** too.
Everyone is a bigot in some way. You are a bigot for judging me.
Race has nothing to do with religion genius
I didn't judge you...you are bigot and you proud of it it seems. I'm not.

Thanks for reminding me what a Muslim communist the Uncle Tom Obama is. He is white most of the time and black only when it benefits him

-Geaux
usually, yes.
Makes you a bigot and probably a racist **** too.
Everyone is a bigot in some way. You are a bigot for judging me.
Race has nothing to do with religion genius
I didn't judge you...you are bigot and you proud of it it seems. I'm not.
OMG
You just did it again, you idiot :lol:

Barack Obama's base salary is $207,800 per year. He is granted a host of benefits that add up to more than the pension payment itself. He is allowed office space and communications systems paid for by taxpayers. Fiscal year 2018 budget requests for Obama include $536,000 for office space for former President Barack Obama.

Glad to see the Great Obama is doing well
The Great Obama???? I think that is an oxymoron.

I think it's more like:

kissing black ass.jpg

$44,000 a month for office space?

Better question: what does a guy with no job need an office for in the first place?

Maybe he's depressed that nobody pays attention to him anymore, goes into his office to avoid feeling like a loser.

So using DJT’s standard, Twitter. I scrolled down Obama’s feed, and in a very short time I found six posts with well over one million likes. Trump has never done that. Nowhere near.

People are still paying plenty of attention to Obama. They always will. History will be very kind to him. Trump, not so much.

Yes, leftists like free shit and love anyone who will give it to you

-Geaux
considering how they treat women and murder non-muslims.
Treat women like the pussy grabber ? Or kill others like in Vietnam, Iraq, Afghanistan, etc...?
The ones that have to beat women for seeing their ankles
or gang rape them for helping them survive a war
or throw their women at soldiers to die first then run
Yeah those are people not muslims. But you have condemn pussy grabbers too.
link to anyone accused of grabbing someones pussy.

The peanut farmer is still drawing a paycheck.

Forum List

Back