Obabble Can't Resist Making Everything About Him

Oh wow. Don’t show pictures of yourself with the deceased.

That was nice tribute to him.

Not really. Anthony's death is just another post-a-photo op for Obabble.
You are a fucking idiot. That was a tribute to Anthony Bourdain, nothing more.

Like I said, you are a fucking idiot.

^^^ Diagnosis: Extreme Projection ^^^

O'babble could easily have said something to honor Anthony without making it a self-reference, well, he should have...but his narcissism mandates that everything is valued only in relation to him.

If you really want to see a post-a-photo op with a raging narcissist, then stay tuned to what's happening in Singapore. Actually, it's a two-for-one deal since KJU is a raging narcissistic sociopath, too.

The egomaniac called Trump will claim the meeting is a fantastic success, hoping that the Norwegians who hand out Nobel Peace Prizes are listening.

What a fucking circus clown you idiots elected.

^^^ More projecting ^^^

You loon are just in a panic that Trump is actually succeeding at undoing a great many Prog Disasters.

O'babble could easily have said something to honor Anthony without making it a self-reference, well, he should have...but his narcissism mandates that everything is valued only in relation to him.
I see someone is still suffering from a severe case of Obama Derangement Syndrome.

Go buy yourself another MAGA hat, you'll feel much better.

I see someone is still suffering from a severe case of Obama Derangement Syndrome.

Go buy yourself another MAGA hat, you'll feel much better.

You first, bub.

Jeebus. Obabble cannot even acknowledge the death of Anthony Bourdain without making it about him.

View attachment 197529[/QUOT
Jeebus. Obabble cannot even acknowledge the death of Anthony Bourdain without making it about him.

View attachment 197529
In tweet, Trump makes Memorial Day about him

Opinion | Trump can't stop making everything about his own ego

Donald Trump made the Roseanne story all about him - CNNPolitics

Just a few from the last week or so.

Now, you were saying?

I'm guessing the OP wasn't trying to be grossly ironic...and yet here we are.

View attachment 197529

Barry the Magnificent spent 8 years dividing Americans by race, religion, region, gender and class.
He is the Great Divider.
ddddemagogueobamaaaa.jpg

I'm sure government workers are counting the days until they get a day off when Obama checks in for his dirt nap

-Geaux

You guys who pick on the dead sure are tough......NOT. The premise of this thread is comical.

Bourdain was a liberal in many ways, but he seemed to try and be more open minded towards heartland type of Americans than the usual left wingers

It's a testament to Obama's bad character that he liked to associate himself with that self-hating-white, Trump-death-threatening, ultra-elitist-liberal, heroin pin cushion, cannibal-fetish pig like Bourdain. Good riddance to a soul so dark and creepy that whenever I saw his food shows on TV the last thing I wanted to do was eat.

Yep. more evidence that the wrong people kill themselves.

View attachment 197529

Now, you were saying?

BINGO!!!!!
With Trump It's ALWAYS about himself. It's not even close.
Only an easily manipulated Little Trumpster, would think that that it must be someone else, who else is the Narcissistic-in Chief?
Does Trump Suffer from Narcissistic Personality Disorder?

View attachment 197529

Now, you were saying?

BINGO!!!!!
With Trump It's ALWAYS about himself. It's not even close.
Only an easily manipulated Little Trumpster, would think that that it must be someone else, who else is the Narcissistic-in Chief?
Does Trump Suffer from Narcissistic Personality Disorder?

You loons don't understand what Narcissism is.

A Narcissist does not do this (1,100 times):

00-4.jpg

After Trump Gives Speech at Naval Academy, He Stands to Shake the Hand of Every Single Graduate

A Narcissist does make a Marine hold an umbrella over him:

images.duckduckgo.jpg

Forum List

Back