Oakland PD: Aggressive new policy clears street blocker protests; Liberals whine

Actually he's creating an even bigger mess that eventually we will have to deal with. And I don't jig over the death of cops, you do. Projecting again?
Then don't say Democrats did jigs over dead soldiers. We were the only ones trying to keep them alive.

ISIS is not our problem, but republicans would LOVE for our soldiers to go die fighting them for no reason. All while the other 190+ countries of the world continue not caring about them.
You Leftwats were not trying to save soldiers lives, you were trying to undermine Bush. All celebratory touting of more dead soldiers stopped just as soon as Bucky became president even though they were still dying.

Or did you miss the significance of that?
You are the reason I HATE republicans. YOU were the ones who wanted more soldiers to die. Not us.

Obama was put into office with the mission to get our soldiers OUT OF THERE. And that's what he did.

I know you all destroyed Cindy Sheehan, but in your opinion, did SHE want soldiers to die? Was SHE "dancing a jig" when her son died?
No, she was dishonoring the memory of her son.
Oh okay. Go die.
You're angry. I see that. Here, have a Dewey Scream. It's on me.

Then don't say Democrats did jigs over dead soldiers. We were the only ones trying to keep them alive.

ISIS is not our problem, but republicans would LOVE for our soldiers to go die fighting them for no reason. All while the other 190+ countries of the world continue not caring about them.
You Leftwats were not trying to save soldiers lives, you were trying to undermine Bush. All celebratory touting of more dead soldiers stopped just as soon as Bucky became president even though they were still dying.

Or did you miss the significance of that?
You are the reason I HATE republicans. YOU were the ones who wanted more soldiers to die. Not us.

Obama was put into office with the mission to get our soldiers OUT OF THERE. And that's what he did.

I know you all destroyed Cindy Sheehan, but in your opinion, did SHE want soldiers to die? Was SHE "dancing a jig" when her son died?
No, she was dishonoring the memory of her son.
Oh okay. Go die.
You're angry. I see that. Here, have a Dewey Scream. It's on me.

Forgive me if this is a dumb question, but were those who left done with what they were there to do?

God bless you always!!!

Holly

P.S. I was just wondering because if someone is going to do anything, thoroughness is very important, so once you get started, don't stop until the mission is complete otherwise why do anything at all?

Forgive me if this is a dumb question, but were those who left done with what they were there to do?

God bless you always!!!

Holly

P.S. I was just wondering because if someone is going to do anything, thoroughness is very important, so once you get started, don't stop until the mission is complete otherwise why do anything at all?
Hey Holly, what were they there to do?

God bless you always!!!

TOS

P.S. In my opinion involving your bravest citizens in a never-ending death spiral without an end in sight is pretty terrible!

^^^ So what do you suggest be done instead of what has been done already? Keep in mind that the best way for evil to triumph is for good to stand there and not do a thing.

God bless you always!!!

Holly

P.S. Sadly freedom is not free and defending our way of life has to be done by someone. Why do you think some are willing to go over there in the first place and continue with what they are doing after getting up when they are pushed down by the enemy? Do you think that a woman who gets beaten every day by their husband/boyfriend should just stand there and continue being a punching bag?

Last edited:
^^^ So what do you suggest be done instead of what has been done already? Keep in mind that the best way for evil to triumph is for good to stand there and not do a thing.

God bless you always!!!

Holly

P.S. Sadly freedom is not free and defending our way of life has to be done by someone. Why do you think some are willing to go over there in the first place and continue with what they are doing after getting up when they are pushed down by the enemy? Do you think that a woman who gets beaten every day by their husband/boyfriend should just stand there and continue being a punching bag?
There is nothing for America to benefit from in the middle east. Notice how we're the only country outside of the middle east that gives a damn.

Everything you wrote after your P.S. is nonsense. I suggest you head over there to fight if you want. Stop playing with other people's children.

^^^ And our caring is the reason why we are so hated. Well those who hate us for that reason are just going to have to keep hating us. To me, its better to be hated for doing the right thing compared to the alternative.

God bless you always!!!

Holly

P.S. And for the record, I don't play with anyone because I outgrew games a long time ago.

^^^ And our caring is the reason why we are so hated. Well those who hate us for that reason are just going to have to keep hating us. To me, its better to be hated for doing the right thing compared to the alternative.

God bless you always!!!

Holly

P.S. And for the record, I don't play with anyone because I outgrew games a long time ago.
Go over to Syria and fight Holly. Show how much you care.

^^^ Thank you for letting it be known how much it is that you don't care.

God bless you always!!!

Holly

There is nothing for America to benefit from in the middle east. Notice how we're the only country outside of the middle east that gives a damn.

Everything you wrote after your P.S. is nonsense. I suggest you head over there to fight if you want. Stop playing with other people's children.
So I guess that you are saying that a person being beaten on by anyone should just stand there and be that person's punching bag. Would you say that if you were the one being beaten on? And our caring is the reason why we are so hated. Well those who hate us for that reason are just going to have to keep hating us. To me, its better to be hated for doing the right thing compared to the alternative.

God bless you always!!!

Holly

P.S. And for the record, I don't play with anyone because I outgrew game playing a long time ago.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back