Oakland Mayor Should Face Federal Charges

`
I do not agree with what the Oakland mayor did but with the vast collection of constitutional and legal experts in this thread, I thought by now Libby Schaaf would be charged with something. ICE keeps saying keeps saying they are checking into it.
`

The laws work if they're enforced.

The President isn't elected by the popular vote.

So the people said, "No". Done. Trump has no validity.

The laws are unenforceable if enough people decide to break them.

You see, here's the thing you inbreds who voted for Trump fail to get. The reason why we have an "illegal" problem is because there are jobs that Americans don't want to do, and rich people who don't want to pay good wages to get them done.

You could end the "illegal" problem pretty easily. Go after the people who hire them. Go after the sweatshops, the Nannies in the Park, the asshole who picks up a truck load of Mexicans outside the Home Depot to install his drywall. Hit them with huge fines, yank their business licenses, have them try to weedle their kids out of social services after they've been picked up in the park with a person without papers watching them.

Of course, we don't do that, because what's the point of being rich if you can't lord it over the rest of us?

Criminals are very important part of the Democratic Party's voter base, but law abiding taxpayers are not.

Last edited:

You see, here's the thing you inbreds who voted for Trump fail to get. The reason why we have an "illegal" problem is because there are jobs that Americans don't want to do, and rich people who don't want to pay good wages to get them done.

You could end the "illegal" problem pretty easily. Go after the people who hire them. Go after the sweatshops, the Nannies in the Park, the asshole who picks up a truck load of Mexicans outside the Home Depot to install his drywall. Hit them with huge fines, yank their business licenses, have them try to weedle their kids out of social services after they've been picked up in the park with a person without papers watching them.

Of course, we don't do that, because what's the point of being rich if you can't lord it over the rest of us?
The laws are unenforceable when democrats with an agenda ignore the law. The Mayor of Oakland is a Democrat activist. She's doing her job of making sure Democrats have future voters.

The laws are unenforceable when democrats with an agenda ignore the law. The Mayor of Oakland is a Democrat activist. She's doing her job of making sure Democrats have future voters.

One more time... I'm going to repeat this to you slowly.

They wouldn't be here if people didn't pay them to be here.

I know you aren't very smart, so I can see why you don't get this.

One more time... I'm going to repeat this to you slowly.

They wouldn't be here if people didn't pay them to be here.

I know you aren't very smart, so I can see why you don't get this.
Once again, they are here because Democrats like the Mayor of Oakland are protecting them for future voters. California Democrats have promoted voting rights for illegals. You know that. You're just deflecting because the truth exposes your agenda. Democrats need voters. Idiot.

If any of those 800 criminals she helped escape ever kills anyone the bitch should be charged as an accessory.

If any of those 800 criminals she helped escape ever kills anyone the bitch should be charged as an accessory.
Leftists are never responsible for their policies. They're experts at shifting blame and deflecting.

The vote is counted per state. We are a collection of states. Why is that so hard for you marxists to understand?

Because the People Said NO.

They said no by a pretty substantial margin - 3 million votes.

But some dead slave rapists who shit in chamberpots put a bad system in place, so let's go with that.
No, the people in an insufficient number of states disagreed. Every vote counts and so does every state.
Your state doesn’t get to dictate what happens in other states. That’s essentially how this country was formed. You don’t like it? Move to Iran.

`
I do not agree with what the Oakland mayor did but with the vast collection of constitutional and legal experts in this thread, I thought by now Libby Schaaf would be charged with something. ICE keeps saying keeps saying they are checking into it.
`

"Checking into it" means they can't find a US Attorney to sign off on issuing a warrant for the Mayor because SHE HASN'T BROKEN ANY LAWS.

What law did the Mayor break?

`
`

"Checking into it" means they can't find a US Attorney to sign off on issuing a warrant for the Mayor because SHE HASN'T BROKEN ANY LAWS.
Just aiding and abetting.

What law did the Mayor break?
You know what she did. Why be disingenuous about it? You lefties somehow think it's okay to undermine citizens that play by the rules in order to trash your country for political power. You're sick.

Criminals are very important part of the Democratic Party's voter base, but law abiding taxpayers are not.

Democrats have already decided that if Americans won't vote for them, they will import a more obedient electorate who will. This is population replacement.
Yes, democrats need a dependent class of victims. They have nothing to offer American taxpayers that play by the rules. That's a pretty sick place to be for a political party.

Once again, they are here because Democrats like the Mayor of Oakland are protecting them for future voters. California Democrats have promoted voting rights for illegals. You know that. You're just deflecting because the truth exposes your agenda. Democrats need voters. Idiot.

Nobody thinks, "Hey, I'm going to relocate my family into a country where we don't speak the language so I can vote!"

they do it because that's where the jobs are.

No, the people in an insufficient number of states disagreed. Every vote counts and so does every state.
Your state doesn’t get to dictate what happens in other states. That’s essentially how this country was formed. You don’t like it? Move to Iran.

Except my state wouldn't be dictating anything.

I frankly think it's dumb that 80,000 white trash losers in three rust belt states overruled 3 million Americans in the rest of the country. That's just dumb.

Democrats have already decided that if Americans won't vote for them, they will import a more obedient electorate who will. This is population replacement.

100 years ago, someone like you said the same thing about the Germans, the Irish, the Italians and the Poles.

Here's the real thing. We need immigration. Without it, we wouldn't be hitting replacement rates.

Forum List

Back