Oakland Mayor Should Face Federal Charges

She should be cuffed and processed

-Geaux
--

Can the feds really throw Oakland Mayor Libby Schaaf behind bars for her ICE warning?

Oakland mayor faces backlash after notifying residents of possible immigration enforcement

On Saturday night, residents of Oakland received an urgent message from Mayor Libby Schaaf.

Schaaf said she had heard from multiple sources that immigration agents would be conducting enforcement operations "starting as soon as within the next 24 hours" and urged those here illegally to take precautions.

The message stunned many. On Monday, some of that surprise turned to confusion and anger as large-scale immigration sweeps did not materialize.

Oakland mayor faces backlash after notifying residents of possible immigration enforcement
Crybaby1.jpg

The mayor did the right thing, the moral thing. She acted to protect the residents of her city by giving them a heads-up. These Feds could still do their jobs. Nobody stopped trump's henchmen from their appointed rounds.

The mayor did the right thing, the moral thing. She acted to protect the residents of her city by giving them a heads-up. These Feds could still do their jobs. Nobody stopped trump's henchmen from their appointed rounds.

Its moral to let illegal convicted felons stay in the US?

-Geaux

-Geaux
How many of those? Most were law-abiding people. Many with families. The trump-monkeys want a following, want support. This will not happen. This is laughable. It's time to say a big, loud, not only NO, but HELL NO!

The mayor did the right thing. Let trump's pigs fend for themselves.

It's stunning really. We have an elected mayor of a large city openly working against her own countries laws.

Obama's DACA program was even worse.. He gave millions of illegals a certificate saying they can live and work here even though the law says they can't!!!!

How many of those? Most were law-abiding people. Many with families.

HAHAHA. Law-abiding illegal invaders!!!??? When will you america-hating liberals realize how stupid you sound when you say that.?

And families?? Most bank robbers have families too, you idiot.

-Geaux
How many of those? Most were law-abiding people. Many with families. The trump-monkeys want a following, want support. This will not happen. This is laughable. It's time to say a big, loud, not only NO, but HELL NO!

The mayor did the right thing. Let trump's pigs fend for themselves.

ICE was only rounding up felons. Not the run of the mill illegal

-Geaux

So you admit she has aided and abetted.
She did not "aid and abet." She simply warned. trump's cheap henchmen got their due.

I hope you end up in my sights.
Oh! The Machismo! Such bullshit! Why do you think that because you own a gun, you are entitled to something? Your gun ownership does not make you worthy of anything. You are merely a human being, just like the rest of us.

She did not "aid and abet." She simply warned. trump's cheap henchmen got their due.

I hope you end up in my sights.
Oh! The Machismo! Such bullshit! Why do you think that because you own a gun, you are entitled to something? Your gun ownership does not make you worthy of anything. You are merely a human being, just like the rest of us.

Aid and abet around me and see what happens puta.

I cant wait for you and your kind to get the rude legal wakening.

Exactly what are you referring to? What "rude legal wakening"? Calling me a whore in Spanish doesn't solve it. Don't you have anything reasonable to say? You seem hysterical.

Exactly what are you referring to? What "rude legal wakening"? Calling me a whore in Spanish doesn't solve it. Don't you have anything reasonable to say? You seem hysterical.

Just wait....no matter what you say Libby(LOL)aided and abetted.

You keep repeating yourself, and with no explanation. So the only things that I can get from you is that you are some sort of macho boy who is hung up on your "manhood" and likes guns. Haven't you ever thought about contributing to the human race?

Once again, they are here because Democrats like the Mayor of Oakland are protecting them for future voters. California Democrats have promoted voting rights for illegals. You know that. You're just deflecting because the truth exposes your agenda. Democrats need voters. Idiot.

Nobody thinks, "Hey, I'm going to relocate my family into a country where we don't speak the language so I can vote!"

they do it because that's where the jobs are.
I get that, but you're still ignoring the fact that the law isn't being enforced because democrats want their votes and you're also ignoring the fact that democrats want illegals to vote.

You keep repeating yourself, and with no explanation. So the only things that I can get from you is that you are some sort of macho boy who is hung up on your "manhood" and likes guns. Haven't you ever thought about contributing to the human race?

Hung up on guns? What gives you that idea?
As far as the human race goes? They can take care of themselves.

Forum List

Back