O--m--g!!

Obama has become DESPERATE this is what he thinks people want to hear from his campaign

I think it wonderful to watch them implode

lets roll in November people:clap2:

What is not so funny is what Obama is hiding.

Not only why is Obama keeping a journalist quiet in a Yemeni prison, but why does the ACLU have to sue the administration for information about why Obama violated the Constitutional rights of three (that we know of) US citizens and killed them? What is he hiding about Fast and Furious that caused the death of two US agents?

Lots of folks dying and being imprisoned around Obama, too many of them.

So, enemies of the state should not be taken out before they take us out?

And what does Mitt have to hide that he didn't mind showing McCain (who then picked Palin...)
See, there is this thing called the US Constitution that grants inherent rights to all US Citizens. And, they cannot be violated by anyone, ESPECIALLY the government, except in strict circumstances. One of them is Due Process, and that starts with habeus corpus. The ONLY time the government may constitutionally suspend it is explicitly stated in the Constitution and that is ONLY in the case of a national emergency or when under attack.

Neither of those situations are the case. Obama summarily executed three US citizens.

And only Congress, not the president, has the power to suspend the writ of habeas corpus. Lincoln violated the Constitution by suspending it during the Civil War, although Congress later did officially and legally suspend it.

Who gives a crap about Romney's tax returns. He's wise not to release them, Obama & Company will just lie about them, too. It's what they do best.

I want to see the Fast & Furious Documents turned over, I want to see the security leak documents turned over, I want Tim Geithner to be current on his taxes. I want the DOJ to help the border patrol so no more get dead.

BTW, every other President has released his college transcripts. Obama's are not just hidden, they are sealed tight.

Think I'll ever see the day any of this stuff is made available??

No, and I don't show my transcrips when getting a job either. I don't have to.
When I used to at a younger age, the people that hired me didn't want to see them either.

The last time I got a job, they wanted not only my college transcripts, but my highschool transcripts, which the school district didn't keep. And I'll I got was a job working reservations for United Airlines, said job is now in India, wonder if they wanted their transcripts?

What is not so funny is what Obama is hiding.

Not only why is Obama keeping a journalist quiet in a Yemeni prison, but why does the ACLU have to sue the administration for information about why Obama violated the Constitutional rights of three (that we know of) US citizens and killed them? What is he hiding about Fast and Furious that caused the death of two US agents?

Lots of folks dying and being imprisoned around Obama, too many of them.

So, enemies of the state should not be taken out before they take us out?

And what does Mitt have to hide that he didn't mind showing McCain (who then picked Palin...)
See, there is this thing called the US Constitution that grants inherent rights to all US Citizens. And, they cannot be violated by anyone, ESPECIALLY the government, except in strict circumstances. One of them is Due Process, and that starts with habeus corpus. The ONLY time the government may constitutionally suspend it is explicitly stated in the Constitution and that is ONLY in the case of a national emergency or when under attack.

Neither of those situations are the case. Obama summarily executed three US citizens.
devils advocate here: Do you have proof he killed them? I ask because you are laying blame to these people, yet when the left says Obama killed Bin laden, you guys threw a hissy fit.

It can't be both.

Obama has become DESPERATE this is what he thinks people want to hear from his campaign

I think it wonderful to watch them implode

lets roll in November people:clap2:

Take away your hyperbole and what do you have left?
A very stupid person. You would be lost without Talk Radio.

Bullshit, only Federal employees with a Secret clearance need to get a background check via the FBI's data check system. Those with Top Secret get even more checks.

You wouldn't know because you're a dumbass that couldn't even get the toilet cleaner job.

Oh, I was checked out by the FBI and CIA.....:eusa_whistle:

When you sign up to run for president The State Dept and the FBI check you out. Are you guys just not aware that any federal position, even cleaning a toilet requires a FBI check on your background?

It's a subliminal thing. The Democrats just want to keep reminding us how little we know about Obama and how many red flags have popped up since Reverand Wright and Bill Ayers. They are protecting us from letting that happen again. Well, then maybe not.

When those red flags popped up, leftists saluted.

300px-Flag_of_the_Soviet_Union.svg.png

Where are those tax records?

Have something to hide Mitt? Other presidential candidates provided them

Other Presidential Candidates provide College Transcripts to. Worked up about that one? Ah not so much right.

lol

I never understood why people needed to see the college transcripts. Utterly pointless.
When the guy is touted as being the smartest guy in the room, some backup would be good.

Forum List

Back