O--m--g!!

I don't know what sort of jobs you get or when the last time was that you started one, but you bet your ass they want to see transcripts. The federal government ALWAYS gets them from employees, if someone claims to have degrees (or it's a requirement).

Obama says he has degrees, so where are these transcripts? What is he afraid of?

They don't require a transcript. They require proof a person holds said degree. The two are quite different.
That is not my experience at all with the federal government. I stopped working for them in 2009 they required every transcript of mine, even when I transferred to a different department. Transcripts. Required. From a third party.

Then, I had to do it again for the clearances.

Hell, now that I think of it, the same were required for a state position I had.

We had different experience then. At the federal level (a LONG time ago) they required confirmation that I had completed my degree. State's are probably all different, but my state doesn't check at all (which might explain a lot....)

Get back to me when Obama releases his college records...

What do College transcripts have to do with being president? Harvard had already provided records showing he graduated

What do shady financial dealings have to do with Romneys suitability to be president? Are his offshore tax dodges legal?

I say if Obama went to college on a FOREIGN loan because he said he was an Indonesian or Kenyan citizen, then the records are VERY relevant.
Right on the nose.

Are the Democrats this stupid?

There IS NO comfirmation process required to be elected President of the United States.

There are only 3 requirements. Congressional approval isn't one of them!

They give the liar-in-chief a pass with regard to his 'papers', but with Romney, they've got full gestapo garb on and yelling, "Papers please!"

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JmcqDBT37SQ]World Reacts to Obama Victory - YouTube[/ame]

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TxDgRr_Ynvc&feature=results_video&playnext=1&list=PLA11972639E54C010]Right America Feeling Wronged pt1 - YouTube[/ame]

493.gif
493.gif
493.gif
493.gif
493.gif
493.gif

825.gif

When you sign up to run for president The State Dept and the FBI check you out. Are you guys just not aware that any federal position, even cleaning a toilet requires a FBI check on your background?

Kind of ironic that Obama could NEVER be an FBI agent nor a Secret Service officer due to his past affiliations....

He would not pass a background check. :dunno:

Doesn't that even concern anyone on the left?
:confused:

Where are those tax records?

Have something to hide Mitt? Other presidential candidates provided them

Romney said he submitted them and they are on the same stack of papers that contains Barry's college transcripts...

I don't know why you haven't seen them yet...

Keep looking...

You seem more concerned with Obama's freshman history class grade than Romney's tax return from 2009.

That would funny if it wasn't so pathetic.

The fact that Obama is hiding it is pathetic AND funny
:fu:

Can we just get politicians to admit that they hate the stupid asses that they have to pander to for votes ? They think Americans are idiots and asking for our vote is really way beneath them.

Last edited:
Romney said he submitted them and they are on the same stack of papers that contains Barry's college transcripts...

Keep looking...

You seem more concerned with Obama's freshman history class grade than Romney's tax return from 2009.

The left are pathetic and hilarious.

Keep looking...

Yes indeed, the fact that Mitt is hiding all of his tax returns minus last year is pathetic and funny.

Oh, and the fact that he's hiding money in Switzerland and the Caymans.

Yes indeed, the fact that Mitt is hiding all of his tax returns minus last year is pathetic and funny.

What is not so funny is what Obama is hiding.

Not only why is Obama keeping a journalist quiet in a Yemeni prison, but why does the ACLU have to sue the administration for information about why Obama violated the Constitutional rights of three (that we know of) US citizens and killed them? What is he hiding about Fast and Furious that caused the death of two US agents?

Lots of folks dying and being imprisoned around Obama, too many of them.

Not only why is Obama keeping a journalist quiet in a Yemeni prison, but why does the ACLU have to sue the administration for information about why Obama violated the Constitutional rights of three (that we know of) US citizens and killed them? What is he hiding about Fast and Furious that caused the death of two US agents?

So, enemies of the state should not be taken out before they take us out?

And what does Mitt have to hide that he didn't mind showing McCain (who then picked Palin...)

Has Romney broke any laws????

You guys are making asses of yourselves.

And what does Mitt have to hide that he didn't mind showing McCain (who then picked Palin...)

So you're all good with violating the Constitutional rights of US citizens?

You'd have fit in well with the Brown Shirts.

See, there is this thing called the US Constitution that grants inherent rights to all US Citizens. And, they cannot be violated by anyone, ESPECIALLY the government, except in strict circumstances. One of them is Due Process, and that starts with habeus corpus. The ONLY time the government may constitutionally suspend it is explicitly stated in the Constitution and that is ONLY in the case of a national emergency or when under attack.

Neither of those situations are the case. Obama summarily executed three US citizens.

There IS NO comfirmation process required to be elected President of the United States.

They give the liar-in-chief a pass with regard to his 'papers', but with Romney, they've got full gestapo garb on and yelling, "Papers please!"
they are asking romney for his birth certificate and telling him his legal birth certificate is a fake and not real and are spreading a rumor around that he is not a citizen of the USA but Kenya???

WOW, I didn't know that.....:eusa_whistle:

Last edited:

they are asking romney for his birth certificate and telling him his legal birth certificate is a fake and not real and are spreading a rumor around that he is not a citizen of the USA but Kenya???

WOW, I didn't know that.....:eusa_whistle:

You guys are not really this stupid.

The fact that Obama is hiding it is pathetic AND funny :fu:

Nobody but the LEFT seems to care...it isn't required...but to them? it is.

I personally don't CARE. I don't care what Romney DID in/AT bain or what he does with his own money.

I am more concerned with what OBAMA the current temporary occupant of the Whitehouse is doing with OUR MONEY that isn't thiers to begin with.

Where are those tax records?

Have something to hide Mitt? Other presidential candidates provided them

Other Presidential Candidates provide College Transcripts to. Worked up about that one? Ah not so much right.

lol

I never understood why people needed to see the college transcripts. Utterly pointless.

I could say i'm a constitutional scholar. I could say i went to college to be anything. Do you think someone is going to hire me just by what i tell them??? Especially in any high profile job? Not usually....but there are a BUNCH of stupid Americans that will hire someone for the highest job in the land just by what he told them!

Nobody but the LEFT seems to care...it isn't required...but to them? it is.

I personally don't CARE. I don't care what Romney DID in/AT bain or what he does with his own money.

I am more concerned with what OBAMA the current temporary occupant of the Whitehouse is doing with OUR MONEY that isn't thiers to begin with.

Two key words.... :clap2:

Forum List

Back