O.J. Simpson confesses to murdering Nichole Brown with her own knife

It's hard to believe that some people are such dumbshts that they don't know OJ did it.

never underestimate the Left....the soy boys.....all of them..... poor women too ...sad sad sad.....

losers .....never underestime those poor human beings.

Well for it being so dam old , it's the first time I saw it or at least paid any attention to it. Guess that's why it's new to me bahahah.
That’s because you’re too busy exposing pedophile rings in pizza joints.

:laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301:

In the OJ murder trial, the prosecution's fucking lead detective was a blatant racist groid hater who was busted for perjury during the trial. This made the most important evidence against OJ extremely suspect.

Seriously, this motherfucker claimed under oath to have never call a spade a spade, FFS. All this bullshit made it seem plausible that OJ was simply being railroaded.

I had more than an inkling of doubt that OJ was guilty for a long time....

....Until I read his book. After reading his book there is no doubt in my mind that he's a fucking murderer.

Since O.J. is out of prison, I trust he's keeping his knife sharpened for next time he gets married.

Oh what a load,, you people think Trump's wife beating aides are innocent until proven guilty but you condemn a man found not guilty...You people make no sense...

No, you ignorant shithead. The evidence proves OJ's guilty. The apes on the jury practiced nullification and didn't follow the evidence. The evidence is OJ's blood DNA at the crime scene and the blood DNA of his victims in his clothes and car.

That's not a confession. That's a hypothetical.

Yeah they dreamed up a good title huh........
"if", the most beguiling word in the English language.

But the payment will be there for the guilty one.

Nobody escapes the Spiritual Law

True...life is a bitch...but karma...is a Mfer. Be good to others...always be good.

Karma is a beautiful thing....

I am with Karma...how I can not be.....
Karma is law. Do good..get good.

Exactly...

Cycle of cause and effect, according to the theory of Karma, what happens to a person, happens because they caused it with their actions.

So there you have it! I'ts inescapable.
Karma demands a god. Someone who decides what is wrong and right, Someone who knows when you've committed either, and Someone powerful enough to cause justice.

Yeah they dreamed up a good title huh........

But the payment will be there for the guilty one.

Nobody escapes the Spiritual Law

True...life is a bitch...but karma...is a Mfer. Be good to others...always be good.

Exactly...

Cycle of cause and effect, according to the theory of Karma, what happens to a person, happens because they caused it with their actions.

Karma demands a god. Someone who decides what is wrong and right, Someone who knows when you've committed either, and Someone powerful enough to cause justice.
No.
I often repeat this story - how a Buddhist and a Christian may perceive something. When I was in Perth monastery, it was raining and some people came to the monastery with some children. They were Christian children. Only the parents were Buddhist. I asked the children why it is raining, and they said because God makes the rain. I said I don't believe that. They asked me what I think about why it rains. I said because the conditions are right for it to rain - the atmospheric conditions, the temperature, wind and the clouds, and because everything is right for it to rain and it rains. Not because it is somebody's will to make it rain. This is an impersonal law, it is not biased. Completely unbiased and fair in its operation. It operates at the internal level too.

The law of kamma basically is that dependent on what we intentionally do, through body, speech and mind, there will be results. The nature of these results will be determined by the nature of the intention. If the intention behind the action is wholesome, the result will be pleasant or wholesome. If the nature of the action is unwholesome, the result will be unpleasant. This is the specific application of the law of conditionality. Dependent on the causes the result will come about.
Karma and Anatta or Non-self and Kamma - Buddha's world

It's hard to believe that some people are such dumbshts that they don't know OJ did it.

They know he did it.

The OJ case was a big wake up call for America. It demonstrated that blacks will always back their own, even if proven a murderer, especially if the victim is white. It was a sickening display of racism against whites, I remember how sickened white people were of all the blacks that celebrated the verdict. That verdict did more to destroy race relations in this country than anything else.

This will create a storm. From the very beginning, I never thought OJ killed his wife and her lover. I felt he was set up. That doesn't mean I don't think he's an egotistical jerk, because he is.

Those people still think he was framed by white people.

What a disaster of an entire group, with few exceptions.

Exactly...

No.
I often repeat this story - how a Buddhist and a Christian may perceive something. When I was in Perth monastery, it was raining and some people came to the monastery with some children. They were Christian children. Only the parents were Buddhist. I asked the children why it is raining, and they said because God makes the rain. I said I don't believe that. They asked me what I think about why it rains. I said because the conditions are right for it to rain - the atmospheric conditions, the temperature, wind and the clouds, and because everything is right for it to rain and it rains. Not because it is somebody's will to make it rain. This is an impersonal law, it is not biased. Completely unbiased and fair in its operation. It operates at the internal level too.

The law of kamma basically is that dependent on what we intentionally do, through body, speech and mind, there will be results. The nature of these results will be determined by the nature of the intention. If the intention behind the action is wholesome, the result will be pleasant or wholesome. If the nature of the action is unwholesome, the result will be unpleasant. This is the specific application of the law of conditionality. Dependent on the causes the result will come about.
Karma and Anatta or Non-self and Kamma - Buddha's world

:bigbed::bigbed: Wake me up when he admits to hate being black...the rest of the shit, is a no brainer....everyone with a brain knows the man was guilty, that's why half his team of lawyers are dead....God don't like ugly!!

There are still fucking negros that still think he did not do it.

What, a fucking disaster and an embarrassment of a race.

Suni....I am many many many things, but stupid I am not. OJ killed that woman and Ron and everybody knows it. Sadly, the sorry mf' needs attention and now he's back on the scene touting his bs.....But sooner or later, perhaps on his death bed, that sell out nigga is gonna tell the truth, because both Nicole and Ron will be waiting for his black ass on the other side.

Uh, black negro here....contrary to popular belief, most if not all the black people I know, thought the guy was guilty as hell....it was my white neighbors that thought him innocent....just sayin

Uh, black negro here....contrary to popular belief, most if not all the black people I know, thought the guy was guilty as hell....it was my white neighbors that thought him innocent....just sayin

Disaster of a race.

Forum List

Back