O.J. Simpson confesses to murdering Nichole Brown with her own knife

There are still fucking negros that still think he did not do it.

What, a fucking disaster and an embarrassment of a race.
Uh, black negro here....contrary to popular belief, most if not all the black people I know, thought the guy was guilty as hell....it was my white neighbors that thought him innocent....just sayin

Disaster of a race.

Dude, I was there, I saw it.....listen, ask any of those kids...ie kids....today who killed these people and their answers would amaze you. And just for the record, there are 39 million blacks in this country, a couple of hundred on that day, does not a movement make.

Side note...there are still fuckin stupid shit for brains poor white trash cans that think Trump is their guy....what a fuckin disaster and an embarrassment of a race

Uh, black negro here....contrary to popular belief, most if not all the black people I know, thought the guy was guilty as hell....it was my white neighbors that thought him innocent....just sayin

Disaster of a race.

Dude, I was there, I saw it.....listen, ask any of those kids...ie kids....today who killed these people and their answers would amaze you. And just for the record, there are 39 million blacks in this country, a couple of hundred on that day, does not a movement make.

Yeah, you vote for the party that enslaved you, you vote for the party that founded the kkk, and you still think you have it bad in this country and yell racism every fucking chance you get as a result of the propaganda put out by that same party.

Somehow someway that same party that enslaved you, is now the party of civil rights in the minds of at least 90% of your demented ignorant asses. Don't tell me about the outliers that did not cheer. Most blacks cheered, just like most blacks vote for their enslavers.

Why? Cause they promises you this and that and the other thing, all while your cities crumble, all by design. The last thing that party needs are successful negros who worked their way out of the ghetto like a Herman Cain.

You are still enslaved, with the exception of maybe 15 or 20 percent of you. Fucking morons worship and wear Che Guevara t shirts and have no idea how he and Castro systematically killed blacks. Cheered for OJ and to this day think he was framed.

How many fucking "we have arrived" ,moments are you going to fucking have, only to go back to the cries of RACISM RACISM RACISM. Very important to make it clear through propaganda that YOU PEOPLE have not arrived. They keep reminding over and over and over and over again how bad your ancestors once had it.

You have no clue why the democrat party does it and has to do with industry and power. The GRIEVANCE INDUSTRY and the power the democrats have acquired by building up large blocks of robotic votes wherever they can. Hence, the propaganda used, and hence the reason for those blacks cheering like the enslaved minds they are.

RACISM RACISM RACISM.
Take the words from a person who was actually born into slavery and learn!!!!!!!!!!!
quote-there-is-another-class-of-colored-people-who-make-a-business-of-keeping-the-troubles-the-wrongs-booker-t-washington-354862.jpg

Orenthal James Simpson finally reveals how he would have hypothetically killed Nicole Brown and Ron Goldman on Sunday night, 12 years after first recording what will now air as the Fox special OJ: The Last Confession.

OJ Simpson 'confesses to murdering Nicole Brown with her own knife | Daily Mail Online
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Isn't it odd that he would even re create her murder, gawd he must be a . leftist democrat no doubt.
" hypothetically killing her omg!
He stopped being a liberal a long time ago. Turned his back on the black community and hung out with conservatives like Arnold and frank gifford. Kato was a liberal not Oj.

That's not a confession. That's a hypothetical.
Yea well I heard the interview today and he was talking matter of fact. The only part that wasnt real was the part where he said some guy was with him and handed him the knife. That was just to throw you off to the fact that everything else was exactly what happened.

Anyways, I’m not defending oj but I can say I get it. I have the ability to see anyone’s side even murderers. So Nicole was his bitch. He paid for her lifestyle. The home, car, everything. Everything!

Now she’s going to leave you and take half your shit. On top of that she’s fucking guys in the house you pay for.

And she’s your bitch. You own that shit. Not even divorced yet.

So he snapped. And in his mind she deserved it. She asked for it. He warned her. It’s her fault she made him do it.

That's not a confession. That's a hypothetical.
Yea well I heard the interview today and he was talking matter of fact. The only part that wasnt real was the part where he said some guy was with him and handed him the knife. That was just to throw you off to the fact that everything else was exactly what happened.

Anyways, I’m not defending oj but I can say I get it. I have the ability to see anyone’s side even murderers. So Nicole was his bitch. He paid for her lifestyle. The home, car, everything. Everything!

Now she’s going to leave you and take half your shit. On top of that she’s fucking guys in the house you pay for.

And she’s your bitch. You own that shit. Not even divorced yet.

So he snapped. And in his mind she deserved it. She asked for it. He warned her. It’s her fault she made him do it.
He could have used that legal defense money to get a better divorce deal.
He ain’t known for his intellect.

Forum List

Back