O.J. Simpson Trying To Sell Knife He Allegedly Used To Murder Nicole Brown Simpson, R

It wasn't "the murder weapon" because there was no evidence to link it with the crime.
It was "similar" to the type of knife used in the murder... and so is at least one of the kitchen knives in over 50% (pulled off the top of my head) of american kitchens.
OJ was aquitted of the murder - he is an innocent man - at least legally.
If he committed the murder and got away with it then he is either very lucky or very good. If he was lucky then the police would not have "manufactured" evidence trying to link him to the crime. If he was good then it is likely that he has had practice- there isn't a line of dead people following him so I believe what the court found - NOT GUILTY.
He didn't commit the crime and he didn't pay someone to do it. Someone else did it and the police are clueless as to who that might be because they screwed up so bad when they ignored the other evidence and tried to pin it on an innocent man. Now the other evidence is gone and so is the guilty party.

I beg to differ, it is the murder weapon if the perpetrator says it is. Who is better qualified to make the statement (if it's true) than the man what done it??

OJ isn't the one who did it - we have a judicial document that says so.
The knife was never determined to be the murder weapon - it only resembled the type of knife that may have been used. The murderer has never surfaced so he isn't saying it is the murder weapon.

Your beliefs in this matter aside, the court ruled and it stands.

You can't really rely on The National Enquirer to be credible on anything they report.

O.J. Simpson Trying To Sell Knife He Allegedly Used To Murder Nicole Brown Simpson, Ron Goldman: Report

O.J. Simpson held on to the knife he may have used to kill his ex-wife and her friend and is now trying to sell it for a handsome price, an anonymous source told the National Enquirer.

The story, which appears in the tabloid's latest print edition, quotes the source who is "close to Simpson's inner circle" as saying the knife is stashed in the Bahamas. Simpson reportedly wants $5 million for it.

“[O.J. is] looking for a strictly cash deal so that the money can be deposited in offshore accounts and can’t be traced directly to him," the source said, according to the New York Post. "O.J. said he’d reveal the location once a firm deal — for a minimum of $5 million — was reached.”

Just who is in OJ's inner circle? From what I have read and been reading, his inner circle has dissolved.

Forum List

Back