O.J. Simpson confesses to murdering Nichole Brown with her own knife

MindWars

Diamond Member
Oct 14, 2016
Orenthal James Simpson finally reveals how he would have hypothetically killed Nicole Brown and Ron Goldman on Sunday night, 12 years after first recording what will now air as the Fox special OJ: The Last Confession.

OJ Simpson 'confesses to murdering Nicole Brown with her own knife | Daily Mail Online
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Isn't it odd that he would even re create her murder, gawd he must be a . leftist democrat no doubt.
" hypothetically killing her omg!

I.

DO.

NOT.

CARE.

IF.

OJ.

DID .

THE .

MURDER.

HE IS JUST ANOTHER DEMOCRAT KILLING AMERICANS.

Orenthal James Simpson finally reveals how he would have hypothetically killed Nicole Brown and Ron Goldman on Sunday night, 12 years after first recording what will now air as the Fox special OJ: The Last Confession.

OJ Simpson 'confesses to murdering Nicole Brown with her own knife | Daily Mail Online
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Isn't it odd that he would even re create her murder, gawd he must be a . leftist democrat no doubt.
" hypothetically killing her omg!
Old news. That story has been out, and has been told many times.

nothing....nothing get pass the Spiritual Law .....nothing

yes it is very scary.

Lesson...be good.

Oh what a load,, you people think Trump's wife beating aides are innocent until proven guilty but you condemn a man found not guilty...You people make no sense...

Well for it being so dam old , it's the first time I saw it or at least paid any attention to it. Guess that's why it's new to me bahahah.

Oh what a load,, you people think Trump's wife beating aides are innocent until proven guilty but you condemn a man found not guilty...You people make no sense...

Blatant trolling....^^^^^^

That's not a confession. That's a hypothetical.

Yeah they dreamed up a good title huh........
"if", the most beguiling word in the English language.

But the payment will be there for the guilty one.

Nobody escapes the Spiritual Law

True...life is a bitch...but karma...is a Mfer. Be good to others...always be good.

Karma is a beautiful thing....

I am with Karma...how I can not be.....

True...life is a bitch...but karma...is a Mfer. Be good to others...always be good.

Karma is law. Do good..get good.

Karma is law. Do good..get good.

Exactly...

Cycle of cause and effect, according to the theory of Karma, what happens to a person, happens because they caused it with their actions.

So there you have it! I'ts inescapable.

Forum List

Back