NYT: The Tables Have Turned -- Time To Investigate The FBI, Steele And The Rest Of The Witch Hunters

When Putin is placed at a higher level, by Americans, than the FBI or the American Democratic party, something has gone terribly wrong within the GOP.
And who has done that? Link.

The OP is about the attempted coup of the United States government.
There is no coup It is all in your twisted mind ,,,We want this low life pos out whatever way possible ,,even just voting him out
Good! Then you’ll support the upcoming series of investigations on Democrats that will carry thru the next 12 elections. It will prove your innocence!

Barr's investigation should be quite illuminating.

I'll be waiting for his report.

When Putin is placed at a higher level, by Americans, than the FBI or the American Democratic party, something has gone terribly wrong within the GOP.
And who has done that? Link..
No. Something has gone terribly wrong with the FBI and the Democrats. They are no longer American!
Hey Weatherman2020 , there ya go, right in your own thread.

I knew it wouldn't take very long.

There is no coup It is all in your twisted mind ,,,We want this low life pos out whatever way possible ,,even just voting him out
Good! Then you’ll support the upcoming series of investigations on Democrats that will carry thru the next 12 elections. It will prove your innocence!

As we await the FULL Mueller report It will sink the slime in our WH

Funny how conservatives today hate the FBI but love Russia

The only people at the FBI that I hate...were the people at the top who abused their power when they played politics. I have no problem at all with the rank and file members of the FBI who had their own reputations sullied by scumbags like Comey, McCabe, Strozek and Page!

And who has done that? Link..
No. Something has gone terribly wrong with the FBI and the Democrats. They are no longer American!

I thought I would help you out, since you don't seem to have any sense of right and wrong.

As we await the FULL Mueller report It will sink the slime in our WH

Sure it will. You just keep thinking that. So far your batting 0. Trump and his supporters are batting a thousand.

You can always hope though. Gotta hope for something. LOL

Yes, those that attempt a coup upon the US government do tend to be called unAmerican.

Doesn’t in the least show any support for Putin, Obama, or Trump. It is the state of affairs with the conspirators.

But the lying POS in our WH is ?? A bully a molester a crook a liar You keep supporting the slime Says lots about you

The only people at the FBI that I hate...were the people at the top who abused their power when they played politics. I have no problem at all with the rank and file members of the FBI who had their own reputations sullied by scumbags like Comey, McCabe, Strozek and Page!

I agree and I'm hoping Barr's investigation will reveal it all.

But the lying POS in our WH is ?? A bully a molester a crook a liar You keep supporting the slime Says lots about you
Calm down. Only 6 more years of Orange man.

Yes, those that attempt a coup upon the US government do tend to be called unAmerican.

Doesn’t in the least show any support for Putin, Obama, or Trump. It is the state of affairs with the conspirators.
If that's your justification, great.

You asked for a link and I provided it.

If that's your justification, great.

You asked for a link and I provided it.
That had zero to do with Putin.

Trump is getting positive results as President by DOING. Obama made campaign speeches at Democrat fundraisers all the time. That is ALL he did, thankfully because anything he did do like Obamacare was destructive.

When high ranking members of the FBI and the Democratic Party behave as badly as Putin...then something has gone terribly wrong within the FBI and the Democratic Party, Mac! The GOP is not the Party at fault here. What the Democrats have done recently boggles the mind! Using FISA warrants to spy on your political opponents? Using the IRS to hamstring your political opponents? Paying foreign agents to concoct phony "dossiers" to smear the candidate of the opposition party? Lying to the American people about "collusion" when they KNEW that none took place? There has to be a day of reckoning for what has taken place over the past few years.

Good,,,so glad you hated Comey with his bashing of Hillary 10 days before election , giving the election to scump

Wrong not the GOP

It falls totally on the crooked deep state

Barr shows for 2 months how crooked the deep state is

Trump then calls out the military .. The military men crazy for trump will make the military women stand down who are crazy against trump

Trump will stop the whole situation with Mexico and Central America

Trump will then stop Iran

Trump then will stop the crooked media

Trump will then make wisdom tests for voters

Trump will save America
The ONLY thing that could save him is the statute of limitations which is why he needs to win in 2020 so badly OR ELSE he could get frog walked out of court

No he has been judged correct by the men

The men will not allow the women to do that

Wake up and learn history

When high ranking members of the FBI and the Democratic Party behave as badly as Putin...then something has gone terribly wrong within the FBI and the Democratic Party, Mac! The GOP is not the Party at fault here. What the Democrats have done recently boggles the mind! Using FISA warrants to spy on your political opponents? Using the IRS to hamstring your political opponents? Paying foreign agents to concoct phony "dossiers" to smear the candidate of the opposition party? Lying to the American people about "collusion" when they KNEW that none took place? There has to be a day of reckoning for what has taken place over the past few years.

Exactly !!

And anyone with a half of a brain knows this

Good,,,so glad you hated Comey with his bashing of Hillary 10 days before election , giving the election to scump

If your definition of telling the truth is "bashing" someone...then yes, Comey "bashed" Clinton! He revealed how sleazy she really was. Isn't that what the FBI SHOULD be doing? Telling us when our elected officials act improperly? You see Comey as attacking Clinton...I see someone protecting his own ass and no longer covering up what Clinton did while at the same time conspiring with Loretta Lynch and the Clintons to let Hillary off the hook for criminal acts that should have had her charged with felonies before that election!

I can honestly never tell when partisans are being hyperbolic or sincere. I'm working on it, but I still can't tell.

If we can't even bring ourselves to clearly put other Americans - even those with whom we strongly disagree - above a murderous, corrupt, thuggish, all-but-dictator who would love to SEVERAL countries down, then something is wrong.

That is abject partisan intellectual paralysis, and we'd damn sure better break free of it pretty soon.

Forum List

Back