NYT: The Tables Have Turned -- Time To Investigate The FBI, Steele And The Rest Of The Witch Hunters

Turn this table BS patriots
Amen:

“Former head of the Justice Department’s Office of Legal Counsel, Walter Dellinger, wrote in The Washington Post that Trump’s failure to defend the United States from Russia’s attack on American democracy is proof enough that Trump “is unfit to hold office.” Trump’s campaign was aware of Russian attempts to interfere in the election, but instead of bringing in law enforcement, “Trump denigrated those institutions and ignored their unanimous conclusion that the Russians’ concerted assault posed a serious threat to the United States.” Dellinger concludes, “[W]hat Mueller finds in his report is activity by the Trump campaign that was incompatible with true allegiance to the United States and its democratic system of government.”

When Putin is placed at a higher level, by Americans, than the FBI or the American Democratic party, something has gone terribly wrong within the GOP.

When high ranking members of the FBI and the Democratic Party behave as badly as Putin...then something has gone terribly wrong within the FBI and the Democratic Party, Mac! The GOP is not the Party at fault here. What the Democrats have done recently boggles the mind! Using FISA warrants to spy on your political opponents? Using the IRS to hamstring your political opponents? Paying foreign agents to concoct phony "dossiers" to smear the candidate of the opposition party? Lying to the American people about "collusion" when they KNEW that none took place? There has to be a day of reckoning for what has taken place over the past few years.
I can honestly never tell when partisans are being hyperbolic or sincere. I'm working on it, but I still can't tell.

If we can't even bring ourselves to clearly put other Americans - even those with whom we strongly disagree - above a murderous, corrupt, thuggish, all-but-dictator who would love to SEVERAL countries down, then something is wrong.

That is abject partisan intellectual paralysis, and we'd damn sure better break free of it pretty soon.
Talking about bringing Americans who did Putin’s work to attempt a coup to justice is as pro American as you can get.

People like you who lie about Putin being elevated above America however....

Turn this table BS patriots
Amen:

“Former head of the Justice Department’s Office of Legal Counsel, Walter Dellinger, wrote in The Washington Post that Trump’s failure to defend the United States from Russia’s attack on American democracy is proof enough that Trump “is unfit to hold office.” Trump’s campaign was aware of Russian attempts to interfere in the election, but instead of bringing in law enforcement, “Trump denigrated those institutions and ignored their unanimous conclusion that the Russians’ concerted assault posed a serious threat to the United States.” Dellinger concludes, “[W]hat Mueller finds in his report is activity by the Trump campaign that was incompatible with true allegiance to the United States and its democratic system of government.”
I look forward to the many many investigations and rabbit trail investigations of Democrats over the next 20 years.

You don’t have anything to hide, so embrace it.

When Putin is placed at a higher level, by Americans, than the FBI or the American Democratic party, something has gone terribly wrong within the GOP.

When high ranking members of the FBI and the Democratic Party behave as badly as Putin...then something has gone terribly wrong within the FBI and the Democratic Party, Mac! The GOP is not the Party at fault here. What the Democrats have done recently boggles the mind! Using FISA warrants to spy on your political opponents? Using the IRS to hamstring your political opponents? Paying foreign agents to concoct phony "dossiers" to smear the candidate of the opposition party? Lying to the American people about "collusion" when they KNEW that none took place? There has to be a day of reckoning for what has taken place over the past few years.
I can honestly never tell when partisans are being hyperbolic or sincere. I'm working on it, but I still can't tell.

If we can't even bring ourselves to clearly put other Americans - even those with whom we strongly disagree - above a murderous, corrupt, thuggish, all-but-dictator who would love to SEVERAL countries down, then something is wrong.

That is abject partisan intellectual paralysis, and we'd damn sure better break free of it pretty soon.
Talking about bringing Americans who did Putin’s work to attempt a coup to justice is as pro American as you can get.

If you want to think I'm lying, that's fine.

I'm not trying to change your mind on anything.

Accusing people with obviously false accusations in order to defend coup conspirators is as lame as there is.

Stupid post. This is just a stupid excuse to not investigate what took place. By this logic investigating anything is stupid because hey, Russia is even worse.

Stupid post. This is just a stupid excuse to not investigate what took place. By this logic investigating anything is stupid because hey, Russia is even worse.
Wow, I said that?

That's terrible! How could I!

upload_2019-4-22_9-33-26.png

They should investigate that whole shit show that was the Mueller investigation.

Barr plans to. I'm sure his report will be a whopper.
Just in time for the 20 campaign season.
Barr has shit ,,,,is a POS Lied his ass off

Sure he did. The only reason you call him a POS and a liar is because he's the new AG who released the Mueller report.

If Mueller's report had said what you were hoping any praying it would you'd be calling Barr a hero.

You really are a blockhead.
There was enough in there for America to get angry at Just guess what was left out Barr is Not an AG he's a trump protector
But Barry the Magnificent broke the law, not president Trump

And who has done that? Link.

The OP is about the attempted coup of the United States government.
There is no coup It is all in your twisted mind ,,,We want this low life pos out whatever way possible ,,even just voting him out
Brainwashed people don't know that they are brainwashed.
Stop getting your News from CNN and Colbert.

America's main enemy is now within

Accusing people with obviously false accusations in order to defend coup conspirators is as lame as there is.

Exactly

Listen half brains

There was a REASON why traitors were treated differently from the enemy

The enemy was let go after the wars the citizen traitors were shot !!

Traitors causes a nation more harm than the enemy

The problem is that the Left Wing Hate Machine aka the Press and Hollywood have duped the dumb liberal crackpots. They are convinced that President Trump colluded with the Russians because they heard it on TV a thousand times.

Pass the popcorn! :popcorn:

[T]he release on Thursday of the report by the special counsel, Robert S. Mueller III, underscored what had grown clearer for months — that while many Trump aides had welcomed contacts with the Russians, some of the most sensational claims in the dossier appeared to be false, and others were impossible to prove. Mr. Mueller’s report contained over a dozen passing references to the document’s claims but no overall assessment of why so much did not check out.

Now the dossier — financed by Hillary Clinton’s campaign and the Democratic National Committee, and compiled by the former British intelligence agent Christopher Steele — is likely to face new, possibly harsh scrutiny from multiple inquiries.

Mueller Report Likely to Renew Scrutiny of Steele Dossier

Investigate, prosecute and exterminate.

ALL of them. Not just the ringleaders.

They'll flip like a hooked fish because, the fact is, they're cowards. They're already back-pedaling. Including the scumbag, piece of shit politicians like Nadless.

No mercy, no feelings. Turn them off. Feel no more sorry for them than you would for a rabid animal. Put them down with emotion, without feeling and without mercy. In both cases, they have an incurable disease.

It is the ONLY way to save our Republic from the scum trying to destroy it.

word

Pass the popcorn! :popcorn:

[T]he release on Thursday of the report by the special counsel, Robert S. Mueller III, underscored what had grown clearer for months — that while many Trump aides had welcomed contacts with the Russians, some of the most sensational claims in the dossier appeared to be false, and others were impossible to prove. Mr. Mueller’s report contained over a dozen passing references to the document’s claims but no overall assessment of why so much did not check out.

Now the dossier — financed by Hillary Clinton’s campaign and the Democratic National Committee, and compiled by the former British intelligence agent Christopher Steele — is likely to face new, possibly harsh scrutiny from multiple inquiries.

Mueller Report Likely to Renew Scrutiny of Steele Dossier

Investigate, prosecute and exterminate.

ALL of them. Not just the ringleaders.

They'll flip like a hooked fish because, the fact is, they're cowards. They're already back-pedaling. Including the scumbag, piece of shit politicians like Nadless.

No mercy, no feelings. Turn them off. Feel no more sorry for them than you would for a rabid animal. Put them down with emotion, without feeling and without mercy. In both cases, they have an incurable disease.

It is the ONLY way to save our Republic from the scum trying to destroy it.

word

I extend the question to you as well - when do you think all these fantasies will turn into reality??

"Hillary for prison" is about 2.5 years old now and not only is there no indictment of any sort, there was not even any investigation.

So come on, WHEN IS THIS HAPPENING and at what point do you realize how idiotic your proclamations were today.

Forum List

Back