NYT: The Tables Have Turned -- Time To Investigate The FBI, Steele And The Rest Of The Witch Hunters

When Putin is placed at a higher level, by Americans, than the FBI or the American Democratic party, something has gone terribly wrong within the GOP.
And who has done that? Link.
I've seen it many times here. Many. I'm not going to chase it down, because proving it wouldn't matter.
So some poster says something you interject it into this thread about an attempted coup of our government by Americans.
I interjected it into a thread that is claiming an attempted coup, yes.
Then stick to the topic. The only thing related to Putin in the coup attempt was the use of his name by the conspirators.

They should investigate that whole shit show that was the Mueller investigation.

Barr plans to. I'm sure his report will be a whopper.
Just in time for the 20 campaign season.
Barr has shit ,,,,is a POS Lied his ass off

Sure he did. The only reason you call him a POS and a liar is because he's the new AG who released the Mueller report.

If Mueller's report had said what you were hoping any praying it would you'd be calling Barr a hero.

You really are a blockhead.
There was enough in there for America to get angry at Just guess what was left out Barr is Not an AG he's a trump protector

And your a biased fool.
And of course you're not biased? Are you kidding me?

They should investigate that whole shit show that was the Mueller investigation.

Sure he did. The only reason you call him a POS and a liar is because he's the new AG who released the Mueller report.

If Mueller's report had said what you were hoping any praying it would you'd be calling Barr a hero.

There was enough in there for America to get angry at Just guess what was left out Barr is Not an AG he's a trump protector
Correction: Enough for anti-American snowflakes to get mad about.

You really are a blockhead and a whiny little shit.
Then I guess I could be a republican and run for President I'd have all the qualifications

Then I guess I could be a republican and run for President I'd have all the qualifications
I look forward to Obama’s sworn testimony on the coup attempt.

And your a biased fool.
And of course you're not biased? Are you kidding me?

No. I'm not biased and I was also right.

You were wrong and can't admit it.

Fool.

Hey if you've got the money and don't mind being tossed into a meat grinder then by all means.

Run for POTUS.

Funny how conservatives today hate the FBI but love Russia

And Pelosi has yet to call for the articles of impeachment, so is she also a Russian Plant working for Putin?

My point?

Your own side has no bullets left if the cap gun you have been firing...

Hey if you've got the money and don't mind being tossed into a meat grinder then by all means.

Run for POTUS.
I know I'd get your vote

Run for POTUS.
I know I'd get your vote

You never know. I didn't intend the vote for Trump till I got to the voting booth.

Glad I did. Best vote I've ever cast.

Run for POTUS.
I know I'd get your vote
Democrats need another rich old white guy running. :lmao:

Run for POTUS.
I know I'd get your vote

You never know. I didn't intend the vote for Trump till I got to the voting booth.

Best?? love to see some of the others if that was best The guy has a rep of being crooked, of having only friends that help line his pockets, a bully,' liar, and a mauler of women and you say he' was your best vote?

When Putin is placed at a higher level, by Americans, than the FBI or the American Democratic party, something has gone terribly wrong within the GOP.

Wrong not the GOP

It falls totally on the crooked deep state

Barr shows for 2 months how crooked the deep state is

Trump then calls out the military .. The military men crazy for trump will make the military women stand down who are crazy against trump

Trump will stop the whole situation with Mexico and Central America

Trump will then stop Iran

Trump then will stop the crooked media

Trump will then make wisdom tests for voters

Trump will save America

The OP is about the attempted coup of the United States government.
There is no coup It is all in your twisted mind ,,,We want this low life pos out whatever way possible ,,even just voting him out

Run for POTUS.
I know I'd get your vote

Best?? love to see some of the others if that was best The guy has a rep of being crooked, of having only friends that help line his pockets, a bully,' liar, and a mauler of women and you say he' was your best vote?

He's done a damned fine job as POTUS.

The economy is doing great. There are jobs, jobs and more jobs across the country and UE is the lowest its been since 69.

Trump is trying to build the wall to keep illegals out. We already have 20 million here that cost we tax payers billions each year. Not to mention the murders, rapes and robberies they commit.

As for the rest of the drivel you posted Its just your way of showing what a lefty loon you are.

Carry on you whiny little shit you.

The OP is about the attempted coup of the United States government.
There is no coup It is all in your twisted mind ,,,We want this low life pos out whatever way possible ,,even just voting him out
Good! Then you’ll support the upcoming series of investigations on Democrats that will carry thru the next 12 elections. It will prove your innocence!

Wrong not the GOP

It falls totally on the crooked deep state

Barr shows for 2 months how crooked the deep state is

Trump then calls out the military .. The military men crazy for trump will make the military women stand down who are crazy against trump

Trump will stop the whole situation with Mexico and Central America

Trump will then stop Iran

Trump then will stop the crooked media

Trump will then make wisdom tests for voters

Trump will save America
The ONLY thing that could save him is the statute of limitations which is why he needs to win in 2020 so badly OR ELSE he could get frog walked out of court

Forum List

Back