NYT Headlines: Obama Admin spent $50k in curtains for Samatha Power

ColonelAngus

Diamond Member
Feb 25, 2015
Front Page, Bold type.

This should have been the original headline or it should have been the “correction” (caught in a lie)

If the story was worth running when it was Nikki Haley, the story is with running when it’s Samatha Power.

At least it should be if the New York Times was “The Press”, but it’s not. It’s merely a propaganda machine to promote a left wing ideology.

This is why the press should not be trusted. They show us every single day that they are liars and biased.

Obama whined that Fox News have him a hard time. That was one outlet, and Obama the narcissist couldn’t take it that EVERY MEDIA OUTLET wasnt swinging on his junk.

How can you spend $50,000.00 for curtains? Were they made out of gold? And why did it take two years to find them?

How can you spend $50,000.00 for curtains? Were they made out of gold? And why did it take two years to find them?

Bananas, I know.

Apparently they were custom and electric.

They were for the apartments next to the Waldorf Astoria hotel. They rent for like $100,000/month

Nice fringe benefit for public service, huh?

Hope that "front hole" Power also goes to jail...I can not begin to tell you how much I dislike her :mad-61:

not for the the curtains though ...LOL :razz:

The New York Times is outraged at Obama for spending $50k on curtains, right, so they’ll rerun the story and examine how Obama was recklessly spending taxpayer money on his State Department?

The NYT doesn’t even try to fake to be unbiased.

Why doesn’t this bother liberals? You tell the rest of us that the press is unbiased and Trump is a liar....then explain this.

Front Page, Bold type.

This should have been the original headline or it should have been the “correction” (caught in a lie)

If the story was worth running when it was Nikki Haley, the story is with running when it’s Samatha Power.

At least it should be if the New York Times was “The Press”, but it’s not. It’s merely a propaganda machine to promote a left wing ideology.

This is why the press should not be trusted. They show us every single day that they are liars and biased.

Obama whined that Fox News have him a hard time. That was one outlet, and Obama the narcissist couldn’t take it that EVERY MEDIA OUTLET wasnt swinging on his junk.
Moderators, please move this thread to one of those third grade conspiracy theory forums.
We are told that the New York Times has a headline that doesn’t exist. This is linkbait, because the author knew that no one would read his thread unless he made something up.
What have I created a thread with the headline, “Fox says Trump raped six girls yesterday?”

Front Page, Bold type.

Moderators, please move this thread to one of those third grade conspiracy theory forums.
We are told that the New York Times has a headline that doesn’t exist. This is linkbait, because the author knew that no one would read his thread unless he made something up.
What have I created a thread with the headline, “Fox says Trump raped six girls yesterday?”

Why is it newsworthy when it’s Nikki Haley, but not Samatha Power?

That should have been the headline

Front Page, Bold type.

That doesn’t address the issue of your false thread title.

Front Page, Bold type.

That doesn’t address the issue of your false thread title.

I’m issuing a correction within the thread.

My subject was not the acual headline. It’s what it should have been.

Since when do you care about accurate headlines?

There was my correction...now address the issue of why it’s newsworthy when it’s Haley, but now Power?

You won’t, because you know it’s hypocritical bullshit.

Who here is shocked that "TED FRAZIER" wouldnt address the actual issue of the NYT not being even handed in their reporting of news.

Raise your hands.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back