NYT Editorial should have been named "NYT: Stupid as Fuck"

Illegals get prosecuted.

You think that a refund on overpayment of taxes is a reward that somehow makes illegals equal under the law and erodes national identity?

I just don't see it.

no, by the very definition of your accpetance of their "tiny widdle misdomeanor infraction" they are not being prosecuted and punished for disregarding our laws.

And yes, given that their income was achieved illegally they have absolutely no right to it in much the same way the DEA will take the Bently, gold and property of a drug dealer.

Of course you don't see it, Ravi. You are part of the problem.

As far as you can tell, eh? Indeed, why should they? Would you get the same consideration in any foreign nation as do the natives? Hey, maybe I can sneak into spain and insist they conform to what an illegal alien thinks they should treat, uh, ILLEGAL ALIENS.

You shouldn't be surprise given the 9 or so MILLION infesting the nation illegally. You do know that misdemeanors are still crimes, right? Stealing up to a specified amount is also a felony.. would you like to tell me how retail stores should shrug their shoulders and look the other way like you? Beating your wife is only a misdomeanor too. Tell me how quick you are to disregard domestic violence.

and Im still waiting for you to give me one single example of a collection of people who treat the the US in exact same fashion as they treat THEM. Kinda pointless to join if you already get the milk for free, eh? Or, in this case, the American lifestyle without having to make necessary change in their own country?

you know, like keeping LAW ENFORCEMENT from having to run like a bitch into the US for PROTECTION? Again, you perpetuate a cycle much like a cooing husband with a heavy hand.

Mexican police chiefs flee to U.S. for safety

11:50 PM CDT on Wednesday, May 14, 2008

By BRENDAN McKENNA / The Dallas Morning News
[email protected] / The Dallas Morning News

WASHINGTON – Drug cartel attacks against Mexican police have become so violent and so common that some Mexican police chiefs are seeking safety in the United States.

http://www.dallasnews.com/sharedcon.../stories/051508dnintmexicopolice.39a8142.html

Way to see beyond the cost of your own deck, Ravi!

:clap2:

They aren't treated equally as citizens. You found an article that show them paying taxes, isn't this one of your number one whines about illegals...that they don't pay taxes?

Nothing you've said shows they are either treated equal to Americans or shown how paying taxes somehow means they are threatening national identity.

no, not at all. Can you quote me or would you like to just blame my nutsack? Indeed, if I employ an illegal taxes are taken out. Not only do I feel justified that they will never see this returned BUT the fact remains that they never had a RIGHT to it in the first place. Again, we TAKE the property of criminals whose gains have been the product of their crime.

Paying them a stimulus check, paid for by AMERICAN TAXES would equate the ILLEGALS from the actual citizens.

Funny though, I notice you shut right the fuck up when I mentioned a few other MISDEMEANOR crimes.. Why is that, Ravi? Are you ready to tell me how insignificant is beating the shit out of a wife since it's only a MISDEMEANOR? Hell, ANY physical assault is ONLY a misdemeanor, eh? Can a group of ghetto thugs kick the shit out of you and your hubby while the rest of us shrug it off as ONLY a misdomeanor offense?

check and mate, ravi

Again, we TAKE the property of criminals whose gains have been the product of their crime.

Therefore the US government is making money off of criminal activity. Funny.

Paying them a stimulus check, paid for by AMERICAN TAXES would equate the ILLEGALS from the actual citizens.

You can call it whatever you wish but what it is is a loan on next year's tax refund. And no, it wouldn't make them equal citizens.

Funny though, I notice you shut right the fuck up when I mentioned a few other MISDEMEANOR crimes.. Why is that, Ravi? Are you ready to tell me how insignificant is beating the shit out of a wife since it's only a MISDEMEANOR? Hell, ANY physical assault is ONLY a misdemeanor, eh? Can a group of ghetto thugs kick the shit out of you and your hubby while the rest of us shrug it off as ONLY a misdomeanor offense?

check and mate, ravi

I ignored this because it has nothing to do with the topic at hand.

Now, are you going to explain how this diminishes national identity or not?

no, since you brought up the "ONLY a misdemeanor" silliness lets go ahead and discuss what ELSE is a misdemeanor and weather or not you think they are worth actually addressing.

whatsa matter, Ravi? illegal alien steal your tongue?

it's only a misdemeanor, you know.

and pointing out the inconsistency in the application of our laws isn't funny at all. If we can take the property of one set of criminals then why not the other? OH, yea.. 'cause Ravi need a driveway on the cheap.

:rolleyes:

Okay, if this will get you to finally answer the question, I'll address it.

Assault charges can be either misdemeanors or felonies, depending on intent and if it is committed with a deadly weapon or not. Beating and/or kicking the shit out of someone could easily be construed as assault with a deadly weapon and charged as a felony.

Bitch-slapping someone is usually only a misdemeanor, and the 99% of posters at USMB are grateful for that since we are guilty of bitch-slapping you on a daily basis.

mmmkay?

Now, since you won't tell me how exactly collecting taxes and refunding overpayments to illegals compromises national identity I've come up with a couple of guesses.

Are you worried that with money in their pockets they'll be able to shop at the grocery store causing the grocery store to carry tortillas...and one day you'll be standing in front of the tortillas with the terrified thought that you've been transported to Mexico?

Or is it that you think a french person might travel to the US and become confused at hearing spanish and wonder if he or she was actually in Mexico?

No shit, assault comes in both mis and fel flavours. Good job, tex. Now, did you want to tell me which domestic violence misdemeanors YOU would shrug off?

It's ONLY a misdemeanor when a husband gives his wife a black eye, right? Do you also advocate turning a blind eye there? If not, praytel what your logic is.

If that's the capacity of your ability to comprehend the threat of undistinguished citizenship then it's pretty obvious why you will gladly blame a meat packing company while not catching the irony of your cheap driveway.

Shogun does not believe illegal immigration compromises the american national identity, Ravir.

I followed his debate with Adam's Apple in which he argued that the third generation of hispanics in the US are totally (or almost totally) assimilated.

What he meant to say is illegal immigration lowers the american standard of living (ADDED: and makes a mockery out of american citizenship).

Now leave the guy alone, please.

It was only a poor choice of words.

Ravi... you are the kind of person to kinda figure that unicorns and jackalopes are real creatures because you saw them in a 13 page book filled with more pictures than words. Yes, illegals do undermine the American standard of living but it's still true that there IS a legitimate difference between illegals and citizens even if you don't care to admit it. Treating illegals like citizens is just like treating wife-beating drunk drivers like law abiding citizens when they clearly , by their OWN actions, are not. Giving stimulus checks to illegals equally to actual citizens blurs the difference between the LEGITIMATE population in America and the ILLEGITIMATE population using the US like a baby uses a diaper. Feel free to be as purposefully ignorant as is necessary.

Thanks for the permission. I don't see them as the same at all, wife beaters and people that are trying to better themselves. I'd be perfectly fine with giving the ones that are already here citizenship.

I've never seen any proof that the undermine the American standard of living. Get back to me if we ever have an unemployment problem and I'll rethink it.

Thanks for the permission. I don't see them as the same at all, wife beaters and people that are trying to better themselves. I'd be perfectly fine with giving the ones that are already here citizenship.

I've never seen any proof that the undermine the American standard of living. Get back to me if we ever have an unemployment problem and I'll rethink it.

of course you don't. IRONICALLY, given the cultural machisimo embedded in the mexican tradition, THEY'RE MEN also don't see beating ones wife as a significant issue either.

It's not that you've never seen it, Ravi, I've posted as much from AMERICAN carpenters unions. It's that you refuse to acknowledge anything that doesn't fall in line behind your opinon. THis is why you cheerlead rather than post evidence. This is why you assume motivation rather than prove your own point. Indeed, we sure the fuck haven't had an EMPLOYMENT problem the last 8 years, have we? nope. Ravi says so. It must be true.

here.. WATCH how I do it and then see if you can follow suit.

Carpenters' union sues builder for hiring illegals

In their suit, filed by former state Labor Commission Al Kroll, the carpenters' union claims Horton fired unionized workers at a Cherry Hill construction site in 2006, then replaced them with a subcontractor who hired dozens of workers off the books.

http://www.nj.com/news/index.ssf/2008/03/carpenters_union_sues_builder.html

Claims of ID fraud lead to largest raid in state history

The 300 people arrested represent almost one-third of the plant's 968 workers, and federal officials said the number of arrests could increase. The number is three times as many as were arrested in a raid 18 months ago at the Swift plant in Marshalltown.

http://www.desmoinesregister.com/apps/pbcs.dll/article?AID=/20080512/NEWS/80512012/1001

The protesters were faced with a half-dozen people who shouted "Send 'em back," to which the crowd responded, "We have a right to be here, too."

No, mexican, you don't.

Jobless rate higher for U.S.-born than immigrants
Unemployment rate for foreign-born workers fell below 5% last year, lower than the rate for native-born workers for the first time.

By Chris Isidore, CNNMoney.com senior writer
April 6, 2006: 5:30 PM EDT

immigrant_labor.gif

http://money.cnn.com/2006/04/05/news/economy/jobs_immigrants/index.htm

Originally posted by Shogun
of course you don't. IRONICALLY, given the cultural machisimo embedded in the mexican tradition, THEY'RE MEN also don't see beating ones wife as a significant issue either.

Specially when they happen to support Israel.

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

are you going to even TRY to support your position or just sit there with goofy fucking nonsequiters?

yes, illegals being the key word. Again, care to rationalize any other "bitch, get back in the kitchen and make me some pie" misdemeanors or would you rather sit there and look stupid?

Make them legal, let them get paid the going rate like everyone else, then they'll have to compete for jobs and if they get one they'll have to pay taxes.

It isn't rocket science.

fuck you. deport them and remove their impact on our economy and culture from the equasion. Divide the pie between 8 million LESS.

it's really not that difficult to comprehend.

I notice you still don't even try to support your position. Typical, really.

say, does that mean you advocate legalizing wife beating too then? I mean, were only talking about misdemeanors, yo.

It would be cheaper my way, plus the birth rate here could use a boost.

Not to mention that there don't seem to be enough Americans do do all the crap jobs seeing that unemployment is so low.

But thanks for the warm thoughts.

You don't see it because you don't live in it. Illiegal immigrants most certainly undermine this nation's social infrastructure by sucking off of it while they do not contribute via taxes, and send as much money home and into the economy of Mexico as they can.

No, illegals should not be granted US citizenship "because they are here." Their mere presence on US soil makes them criminals. Rewarding criminals is by giving them what they're already trying to steal is absurd.

Forum List

Back