NYT Editorial should have been named "NYT: Stupid as Fuck"

You should probably donate your stimulus check to an illegal family of 30 crammed into a two bedroom apartment. You probably wont be perpetuating and facilitating the exact system that produces an exodus of mexicans here illegally or anything.

I thought you gave up trying to explain your point of view?

If you want to explain how any of this undermines national identity then go for it.

no, i was just making a suggestion to help you feel good rather than think about the repercussions of your actions.

personal responsibility.. I think we've breeched that concept before.

Is there some law that states I can't give my money away?

I'm really sorry you can't explain about the national identity.

it depends on who you want to give it to. employing a hutch of illegals to save a little scratch on house improvements is probably very legal. You should brag about your new deck to an immigration enforcement officer.

Im real sorry you can't name a single group that treats it's members the exact same as non-members. Again, feel free to give your stimulus check to some illegals like the doeton will. It's a TRAVESTY that illegal mexicans are treated like the criminals they are instead of law abiding citizens that they are not. truly.

riiiiiiight.. treating illegals like VALID citizens sure isn't blurring the lines.

:cuckoo:

it depends on who you want to give it to. employing a hutch of illegals to save a little scratch on house improvements is probably very legal. You should brag about your new deck to an immigration enforcement officer.

Im real sorry you can't name a single group that treats it's members the exact same as non-members. Again, feel free to give your stimulus check to some illegals like the doeton will. It's a TRAVESTY that illegal mexicans are treated like the criminals they are instead of law abiding citizens that they are not. truly.

Driveway. As far as I can tell, illegals don't get the same benefits as legals do. In fact, far from it.

So Mexicans are your problem, eh? I'm not really surprised. You do know that being undocumented is a misdemeanor, right?

Still waiting for your answer on how it comprimises national identity.

color me silly.

but what are you so upset about here shogun?

the NYT showing concern that a soldier married to a 'foreigner' not getting a check? that seems pretty reasonable.

gosh i'm trying to remember the name of the act that authorized the checks?

hmmm what was it again?

Tom Baker Rules!!!

I tried to rep you but got denied.

or, Jorge Bush and his 8 years of disregarding the relevance of illegal immigration ..

8 my ass. Try 16. Remember, we had him first. Now how do you suppose he got the Hispanic-American vote in TX to make two terms as Governor? It's not for anything he did ... it's for what he didn't do.

So you can't answer the question. Dang, I'm shocked.

The answer is simple. As American citizens, we are supposed to have certain rights and certain protections by law. What's the point to being a US citizen or having immigration laws if illegal immigrants are afforded the same rights and the laws ignored?

If we violate the law we get prosecuted. Illegal immigrants violate the law by their mere presence and some want to basically reward them for it.

The answer is simple. As American citizens, we are supposed to have certain rights and certain protections by law. What's the point to being a US citizen or having immigration laws if illegal immigrants are afforded the same rights and the laws ignored?

If we violate the law we get prosecuted. Illegal immigrants violate the law by their mere presence and some want to basically reward them for it.

Illegals get prosecuted.

You think that a refund on overpayment of taxes is a reward that somehow makes illegals equal under the law and erodes national identity?

I just don't see it.

Illegals get prosecuted.You think that a refund on overpayment of taxes is a reward that somehow makes illegals equal under the law and erodes national identity?I just don't see it.

shxt.

that's like saying mr. burglar you can keep the goods you stole cause you ah worked to get em.

but you will face prosecution cause that illegal to steal em.

No. It's not. But do you think it's worth prejudicing people who ARE citizens just to make some type of point?

Oh well thanks for your opinion. I've got Carpenter labor unions an the REST of the population of actual citizens who agree with me.. who, outside of the illegal latino and cheapasses looking for mexican labor crowd, supports your theory?

Say, jill, if I just waltz into your law office and claim to be a lawyer and demand your same salary while hiding in the the copy room during trial should the NY state bar be forced to give me as much legal validation as you get as a lawyer?

If not, please feel free to tell me how you feel that your exclusivity is more significant than the rest of the American Citizen population.

Double post.

This thread brought to you by Chicano brand crime (tm)!

Remember, misdemeanors are only significant as long as Ravi and Jill say they are. Laws be damned. Citizenship be damned. Allowing Mexico to remain a shit hole by assuming it's peasant class not only leads to an American shithole but also an excuse to totally disregard any law that does not hold FELONY penalties!

Driveway. As far as I can tell, illegals don't get the same benefits as legals do. In fact, far from it.

So Mexicans are your problem, eh? I'm not really surprised. You do know that being undocumented is a misdemeanor, right?

Still waiting for your answer on how it comprimises national identity.

As far as you can tell, eh? Indeed, why should they? Would you get the same consideration in any foreign nation as do the natives? Hey, maybe I can sneak into spain and insist they conform to what an illegal alien thinks they should treat, uh, ILLEGAL ALIENS.

You shouldn't be surprise given the 9 or so MILLION infesting the nation illegally. You do know that misdemeanors are still crimes, right? Stealing up to a specified amount is also a felony.. would you like to tell me how retail stores should shrug their shoulders and look the other way like you? Beating your wife is only a misdomeanor too. Tell me how quick you are to disregard domestic violence.

and Im still waiting for you to give me one single example of a collection of people who treat the the US in exact same fashion as they treat THEM. Kinda pointless to join if you already get the milk for free, eh? Or, in this case, the American lifestyle without having to make necessary change in their own country?

you know, like keeping LAW ENFORCEMENT from having to run like a bitch into the US for PROTECTION? Again, you perpetuate a cycle much like a cooing husband with a heavy hand.

Mexican police chiefs flee to U.S. for safety

11:50 PM CDT on Wednesday, May 14, 2008

By BRENDAN McKENNA / The Dallas Morning News
[email protected] / The Dallas Morning News

WASHINGTON – Drug cartel attacks against Mexican police have become so violent and so common that some Mexican police chiefs are seeking safety in the United States.

http://www.dallasnews.com/sharedcon.../stories/051508dnintmexicopolice.39a8142.html

Way to see beyond the cost of your own deck, Ravi!

:clap2:

8 my ass. Try 16. Remember, we had him first. Now how do you suppose he got the Hispanic-American vote in TX to make two terms as Governor? It's not for anything he did ... it's for what he didn't do.

oh I totally agree... It;s one of the great ironies about the last two elections and the complain that dems will do anything to court the black vote.

im just not willing to sacrifice the US on the alter of Ravi's cheap driveway just because she is too stupid to see how she is enabling a corrupt mexico by disregarding the crime of being in this country illegally. Its funny, she doesn't bat an eye at blaming businesses for drawing cheap labor... OR scouting out some mexicans to undermine American labor when she needs a driveway on the cheap.

Forum List

Back