NYPD statistics show 96 percent of shooting victims are black or Hispanic and that mi

Why do people continue to pretend that js has anything of moment to say?

I'm new. I didn't know any better and overestimated this place. It was my mistake.

I'm used to people who know how to act like adults when having a debate or a discussion.
....but now I've seen that doesn't happen here very often.

And you still don't have the balls to be upfront about what you're about, racist fucking pussy. Crawl back to stormfront, you pathetic fucking coward.

97% of murderers within New york city are black or mesos', but you think somehow this is not true??? LOL.:eusa_shhh: What do you think should be done to end the violence???

Somehow I'm imagining that you just want them to kill each other. As it is RACIST for the police to arrest these people. Sounds like a plan.

Last edited:
Bf109G since you pointed out the problems with "nergos" being the most violent most horrible creatures on this world whats you solution kill them all I mean they are only 14% of the population here in the US so why not just kill'em all I bet that would make you feel so much better you racist piece of shit

They cause 53% of all murder within this country, while only making up 13% of the population. Do understand this....My plan is to simply send them back to Africa to live out their life with their own people. All peoples for tens of thousands of years done just this. Maybe we should pay them and give them first class seats on the plane home.

It isn't fair that they have to compete with the racist white man. You see. Both sides are happy!
White man no longer has to be called a racist and gets to live in peace!
Black man gets to do as he pleases.

http://bjs.ojp.usdoj.gov/content/homicide/race.cfm

Last edited:

No, you're old. Racist cowards like you have been wallowing in fear for a very long time. Your numbers are dwindling however, and your relevance long since gone.

Care to answer the question now, pussy?

And you still don't have the balls to be upfront about what you're about, racist fucking pussy. Crawl back to stormfront, you pathetic fucking coward.

97% of murderers within New york city are black or mesos', but you think somehow this is not true??? LOL.:eusa_shhh: What do you think should be done to end the violence???

Somehow I'm imagining that you just want them to kill each other. As it is RACIST for the police to arrest these people. Sounds like a plan.

Instead of using your child-like imagination so much, try reading the thread and following along, idiot. Your post is addressed to the wrong person.

Racism is as old as Cain and those who support him (like koshergrl or Matthew).

Don't think that stormfront nonsense will fly here without tremendous resistance.

....My plan is to simply send them back to Africa to live out their life with their own people.

Really? How likely do you consider that plan, asshole? Stop being so fucking stupid. You are just indulging in your own weakness with that kind of bullshit. YOU are not sending my fellow Americans anywhere and you know it, so stop wasting time with that stupid shit.

Your numbers are dwindling however, and your relevance long since gone.

See you in the field.

Looking forward to it.

No you won't, pussy, because you will never take to any "field" other than internet forums like this. Don't pretend otherwise, coward. You don't even have the balls to be upfront about what you are really about here and you expect anyone to believe you are taking to "the field"? Yeah, right. You're a fucking joke, big-mouth.

Black Americans are Americans, as much as any stormfronter, and many black Americans have been here familywise than almost any stormfronter.

Stormfronters are anti-American, pure and simple.

"taking the field"

Stormfronters taking the field?

They will run the other way so fast they will run out of their own shoes.

thumbnail.aspx

And were you whining and crying about being outed as a lousy fucking racist when you got here, shitstain? Fuck off back to stormfront with the rest of your girlfriends, loser.

fuck you bitch. hide behind that keyboard and talk shit you little faggot cocksucker

And were you whining and crying about being outed as a lousy fucking racist when you got here, shitstain? Fuck off back to stormfront with the rest of your girlfriends, loser.

fuck you bitch. hide behind that keyboard and talk shit you little faggot cocksucker

And what exactly - EXACTLY - are you ever going to do to live up to your stupid racist 'principles' asshole? I'll tell you what: NOTHING. EVER. You are a pathetic coward and that is ALL you will EVER be. So fuck off with your cowardly bullshit and empty 'threats,' you fucking loser.

Remember this? 'When I got here people were mean to me and called me a racist!'

You stank of a racist coward right from the outset, shitstain. Go crawl back under the stormfront rock where you belong.

I care about whites, blacks, reds, browns, yellows, and polkadots who rape, pillage, and burn. But to suggest that the propensity to do that is based on race rather than cultural criteria is moronic.

Racism is as old as Cain and those who support him (like koshergrl or Matthew).

Don't think that stormfront nonsense will fly here without tremendous resistance.

So you don't care if they kill and rape everything in sight. LOL. You just don't want the police to arrest them. idiot.

Forum List

Back