NYPD statistics show 96 percent of shooting victims are black or Hispanic and that mi

Yeah, being disingenuous really makes you look like less of a racist, you idiotic shitstain. Fuck you. At least have the balls to be up front about it, pussy.

Who said it was "outdated"?

Keep playing coy, racist pussy. Are the rest of the girls from stormfront watching?

Again, boy;
I am not going to continue to talk with people who have no logical point to make, and don't stand for anything other than the sake of argument and name calling.

At this point, it's clear you do not possess the necessary intellect to post on this topic anyway and should probably go elsewhere to entertain yourself.

So it's resolved. Negroes commit over half of the violent crime in this country despite only making up 14% of the population.
You have no counter argument other than jr, high school teenage melodramatics.
You''re dismissed, now, boy..run along.

Game.Set.Match

And you still don't have the balls to be upfront about what you're about, racist fucking pussy. Crawl back to stormfront, you pathetic fucking coward.

It's not because of their color, though.

It's because of progressive interference with their culture. They were vulnerable because they were minority, and poor, and therefore ripe for progressive grooming.

And inner city ghettos, rampant stds, violence, single parenthood, depravity are the result. Thanks, progressives. You guys rock!

So a defense of the Klan. That's bold, brassy, and bunk.

But we always welcome StormFronters here.

Now, give us the % of those racially committing violent crimes in Couer D'Alene.

Bf109G is fail.

Last edited:
So a defense of the Klan. That's bold, brassy, and bunk.

But we always welcome StormFronters here.

Now, give us the % of those racially committing violent crimes in Couer D'Alene.

Bf109G is fail.

The stats for Idaho are posted, even thought they aren't the topic of this thread.
Do you have any facts or statistics or even an intelligent comment or will you continue to run in circles saying nothing?
Keep dodging if you like. You're well exposed and you aren't fooling anyone...

Surely there are intelligent, mature adults that post in this forum. The odds favor it.

So it's resolved. Negroes commit over half of the violent crime in this country despite only making up 14% of the population.
You have no counter argument other than jr, high school teenage melodramatics.

You''re dismissed, now, boy..run along and do your homework so you can get to bed and get ready for school tomorrow.

The mistake with Hitler was recognizing him as something legitimate and worthy of rational debate.

Adolph was not legitimate. You are not legitimate politically or culturally.

There is no reason to do more than recognize you for what you reveal yourself to be, Bf109G, and that is illegitimate.

In our society, you have every right to believe as you wish, and we have every right to scoff at you.

Compelled?
You exaggerate, I think.

Is there something wrong with it?

Well for one, I am black although for PC reasons I prefer to be called African-American since I identify with my African ancestry via my familial bloodline, and also I identify being American through my origin of birth hence, calling someone a "negro" which in the case of whites who are non-hispanic is neither PC nor the correct word usage to address someone. The word negro, in my opinion, is comparable to me calling a white person "pale face." For one, we don't live in the 1940's so to not disrespect people since we do live in modern times its better to be PC than not PC.

Ever hear of the National Association for the Advancement of Colored People?

or the United Negro College fund?

Do you know why those organizations exist in the first place?

You are asking squeeze_berry a question that s/he cannot honestly answer with a "yes".

Well its obvious that our communication will be shortlived. First, you are comparing apples and oranges. Nobody, except old white baby boomers refer to blacks as "negroes." Second, I wasn't talking about rap songs and the references of using the "N word" is another discussion.
I'm sure it will be short lived. You don't have a leg to stand on.

ari said:
Third there is nothing in my previous comments that showed deflection its rather, your attempt at not addressing my points and your failure to do so, compelling you to say that I am deflecting.

With respect to blacks committing the disproportionate of crime I believe I already addressed that. But since your incapable of actually reading let me repeat myself.

People of color such as the aforementioned two ethnic groups that commit disproportionate of crime, the issue must be looked at from a socioeconomic standpoint. So we must ask, why are these two ethnic groups statistically high when it comes to crime rate? I am talking about the social conditions that afflict people and compel them to commit crime. This is not by no means deflection, this is called investigative questioning. Failure to see the socioeconomic status of those that commit crimes is an attempt to try to demonize an entire ethnic group.
..and I contend that poverty neither excuses nor causes crime. Lot's of poor people aren't criminals. Lot's of wealthier people are..So should we say that wealth causes crime, too?

The discussion is why negroes commit over 50% of all violent crime in the u.s. despite being only 14% of the population.

ari said:
If you think this way let's put it like this. I'm black, with 3 degrees (two undergraduate and 1 post-graduate) now, if in fact statistics show that I am more prone to commit crime why am I not in jail? Why do I have $100k loan debt and not $100k from robbing someone? Well, maybe its because of my environment and the influences around me.
We aren't talking a bout you and all your degrees :eusa_shhh: that you can't seem to help mentioning in every other post. I'm sure we're all highly impressed with your affirmative action admittance to college and your masters degree in "black studies" or some other black supremacist nonsense.

State your premise exactly for me and quit dodging.
Is your premise;
Only poor people commit crimes and therefore since negroes are poorer due to proven lower IQ, lack of parenting skills, lack of pride in community, lack of morals, failing out of school, smoking crack, multi generational welfare, abandoning their kids, contracting AIDS more often than any other race in america per capita, committing every crime imaginable at a staggering rate, underperforming on culturally unbiased tests of highly heritable cognitive abilities, and generally acting like a bunch of goddamn jungle savages is why they commit more crime?
Something like that?

My position is psychological statistics have shown that impoverished people are more likely to commit crimes. Now, that is not to say that everyone in impoverished conditions will commit crimes I made that clear earlier. Even if people of similar and/or same socioeconomic conditions exist, that is not to say that they experience the same experiences. The reason I mention my degrees ad nauseum is the same as you and every other racist here mentioning statistics without verifiable references--it just sounds good. Yes I do have degrees but my point is if your position is to demonize blacks due to what you see in media, and/or drug abuse or prison population then its clear that your not in a position to debate because this is just turning into stupid debate.

Regarding deflection....It is my experience that whites with an incapable dialect of regurgitating their views on racism tend to say
"hey your deflecting!" due to the fact that upon me stating my views logically, they are in the same breathe incapable of addressing those views--views which have every bit and part to do with the subject at hand. Your are no different. You are trying to say "hey blacks commit more crime"

Me, I'm trying to say "what about social conditions"

You're saying "well whites are poor too."

Me, I'm saying whites and blacks don't always face the same social conditions.

Tell me one white neighborhood in which there are many whites that are poor with white gangs and crime. I'm going to tell you why you wont answer:

1) You'd be contradicting yourself.

2) You'd be acknowledging that there are blacks and whites facing the same social conditions.

3) Even if you continued your rant, can you demonstrate if blacks in Compton California have the same experiences as impoverished whites in Virginia?

You are asking squeeze_berry a question that s/he cannot honestly answer with a "yes".

I know. This guy is a joke and I've debate racist people worse than this guy. Most racist don't have logic just like the idiot David Duke who was quoted saying "Multiculturalism is anti-white."

Well for one, I am black although for PC reasons I prefer to be called African-American since I identify with my African ancestry via my familial bloodline, and also I identify being American through my origin of birth hence, calling someone a "negro" which in the case of whites who are non-hispanic is neither PC nor the correct word usage to address someone. The word negro, in my opinion, is comparable to me calling a white person "pale face." For one, we don't live in the 1940's so to not disrespect people since we do live in modern times its better to be PC than not PC.

Ever hear of the National Association for the Advancement of Colored People?

or the United Negro College fund?

Do you know why those organizations exist in the first place?

Do you acknowledge that negroes commit more than half the violent crime in the u.s. despite only making up 14% of the population?

Well its obvious that our communication will be shortlived. First, you are comparing apples and oranges. Nobody, except old white baby boomers refer to blacks as "negroes." Second, I wasn't talking about rap songs and the references of using the "N word" is another discussion.
I'm sure it will be short lived. You don't have a leg to stand on.

..and I contend that poverty neither excuses nor causes crime. Lot's of poor people aren't criminals. Lot's of wealthier people are..So should we say that wealth causes crime, too?

The discussion is why negroes commit over 50% of all violent crime in the u.s. despite being only 14% of the population.

ari said:
If you think this way let's put it like this. I'm black, with 3 degrees (two undergraduate and 1 post-graduate) now, if in fact statistics show that I am more prone to commit crime why am I not in jail? Why do I have $100k loan debt and not $100k from robbing someone? Well, maybe its because of my environment and the influences around me.
We aren't talking a bout you and all your degrees :eusa_shhh: that you can't seem to help mentioning in every other post. I'm sure we're all highly impressed with your affirmative action admittance to college and your masters degree in "black studies" or some other black supremacist nonsense.

State your premise exactly for me and quit dodging.
Is your premise;
Only poor people commit crimes and therefore since negroes are poorer due to proven lower IQ, lack of parenting skills, lack of pride in community, lack of morals, failing out of school, smoking crack, multi generational welfare, abandoning their kids, contracting AIDS more often than any other race in america per capita, committing every crime imaginable at a staggering rate, underperforming on culturally unbiased tests of highly heritable cognitive abilities, and generally acting like a bunch of goddamn jungle savages is why they commit more crime?
Something like that?

My position is psychological statistics have shown that impoverished people are more likely to commit crimes. Now, that is not to say that everyone in impoverished conditions will commit crimes I made that clear earlier. Even if people of similar and/or same socioeconomic conditions exist, that is not to say that they experience the same experiences. The reason I mention my degrees ad nauseum is the same as you and every other racist here mentioning statistics without verifiable references--it just sounds good.
You don't believe the FBI or the DOJ? They're "racists", too?
or have you not bothered to read them and verify them..All the rest of your psychobabble and marxist doubletalk does not change the facts.
ari said:
Yes I do have degrees

Yes..we know...I believe you've mentioned it..

ari said:
but my point is if your position is to demonize blacks due to what you see in media, and/or drug abuse or prison population then its clear that your not in a position to debate because this is just turning into stupid debate.
The FBI and the DOJ are my sources.

ari said:
Regarding deflection....It is my experience that whites with an incapable dialect of regurgitating their views on racism tend to say
"hey your deflecting!" due to the fact that upon me stating my views logically, they are in the same breathe incapable of addressing those views--views which have every bit and part to do with the subject at hand. Your are no different. You are trying to say "hey blacks commit more crime"
The FBI and the DOJ don't lie..all the rest of your vaguely camouflaged insults are meaningless and a transparent dodge to intelligent people.

ari said:
Me, I'm trying to say "what about social conditions"

You're saying "well whites are poor too."

Me, I'm saying whites and blacks don't always face the same social conditions.

Tell me one white neighborhood in which there are many whites that are poor with white gangs and crime. I'm going to tell you why you wont answer:

1) You'd be contradicting yourself.

2) You'd be acknowledging that there are blacks and whites facing the same social conditions.

3) Even if you continued your rant, can you demonstrate if blacks in Compton California have the same experiences as impoverished whites in Virginia?

You're trying desperately to evade.
Social conditions and who faces what aren't the point. We're not talking about theory that you can't even begin to prove.."Oh..the poor negroes have had it so hard, so therefore their disproportionate propensity for criminality is all whiteys fault"

Make up, invent, conjure all the excuses and rationalizations you like...The FACTS are that over half the violent crime in america is committed by negroes.
Once the store is robbed, the gun is fired, the victim is raped, excuses don't matter any more.

Forum List

Back