NYPD statistics show 96 percent of shooting victims are black or Hispanic and that mi

Stormfronters have a higher illegitmacy rate than most Americans, particularly those who engage in multiple marriage.

Black Americans are Americans, as much as any stormfronter, and many black Americans have been here familywise than almost any stormfronter.

Stormfronters are anti-American, pure and simple.

Putting family next to a race that has a 70% bastard rate is kind of fucked up. LOL. :eusa_boohoo:

We had a few white racist supremacists in town some years ago. They realized quickly that the time had come to move on, right quick. Smart of them.

Every last one of them are cowards. They work best in packs, like stormtroopers. But we dealt with that, too.

Stormfronters are cowards, period.

And were you whining and crying about being outed as a lousy fucking racist when you got here, shitstain? Fuck off back to stormfront with the rest of your girlfriends, loser.

fuck you bitch. hide behind that keyboard and talk shit you little faggot cocksucker

And what exactly - EXACTLY - are you ever going to do to live up to your stupid racist 'principles' asshole? I'll tell you what: NOTHING. EVER. You are a pathetic coward and that is ALL you will EVER be. So fuck off with your cowardly bullshit and empty 'threats,' you fucking loser.

Remember this? 'When I got here people were mean to me and called me a racist!'

You stank of a racist coward right from the outset, shitstain. Go crawl back under the stormfront rock where you belong.

Yeah, they cried like little girls. :razz:
Talking to you 2 clowns has been very amusing...
I'm reminded of three sayings;

"Never argue with idiots; They'll drag you down to their level and beat you with experience"

"Trying to reason with some people is like playing chess with a pigeon.
No matter how good you are at chess, the pigeon is just going to shit on the board, knock over the pieces, and strut around as if he actually won"

and finally..

"Arguing on the internet is like running in the Special Olympics; Even if you "win" you're still retarded".

Carry on kids.

In other words, you fail. Buh bye.
Yeah, they cried like little girls. :razz:
Talking to you 2 clowns has been very amusing...
I'm reminded of three sayings;

"Never argue with idiots; They'll drag you down to their level and beat you with experience"

"Trying to reason with some people is like playing chess with a pigeon.
No matter how good you are at chess, the pigeon is just going to shit on the board, knock over the pieces, and strut around as if he actually won"

and finally..

"Arguing on the internet is like running in the Special Olympics; Even if you "win" you're still retarded".

Carry on kids.

And were you whining and crying about being outed as a lousy fucking racist when you got here, shitstain? Fuck off back to stormfront with the rest of your girlfriends, loser.

fuck you bitch. hide behind that keyboard and talk shit you little faggot cocksucker

And what exactly - EXACTLY - are you ever going to do to live up to your stupid racist 'principles' asshole? I'll tell you what: NOTHING. EVER. You are a pathetic coward and that is ALL you will EVER be. So fuck off with your cowardly bullshit and empty 'threats,' you fucking loser.

You stank of a racist coward right from the outset, shitstain. Go crawl back under the stormfront rock where you belong.

fuck you, you ****** cocksucker.

Aw, did it huwt your widdle feewings when you go here and everyone identified you as a racist coward right away, widdle won? Does that make you feel sad? Awwwww....

Do you think its too late to pretend you are anyting but the vile piece of filth that you have been exposed as? Yeeeeeaaaaah, maybe it is...

Do you think you should just crawl away on your belly like the insect you are? Yeeeeeeaaaah, maybe you should...

I'm sure someone on stormfront will still let you in their coward's circle-jerk if you beg hard enough, widdle won.

You are a racist coward.

You are so afraid of blacks you act like this?

They cause 53% of all murder within this country, while only making up 13% of the population. Do understand this....My plan is to simply send them back to Africa to live out their life with their own people. All peoples for tens of thousands of years done just this. Maybe we should pay them and give them first class seats on the plane home.

It isn't fair that they have to compete with the racist white man. You see. Both sides are happy!
White man no longer has to be called a racist and gets to live in peace!
Black man gets to do as he pleases.

Bureau of Justice Statistics Homicide trends in the U.S.: Trends by race

That's what I think is hilarious:

Separating the races is actually the LEAST racist plan: once separated, the races are totally foreclosed from claiming racism.

That is very hard for some people to get.

It's true that there aren't many open political opportunities for whites qua whites. But I for one am getting more involved with the Republicans, for instance. They kind of suck but they're a more natural constituency than the Democrats. I know plenty of race realists inside the Republican Party. It can make a difference: opposing immigration is a "pro-white" position, even if not typically stated that way.

Separating the races is actually the LEAST racist plan: once separated, the races are totally foreclosed from claiming racism.

That is very hard for some people to get.

There it is AGAIN, the one and only fucking thing you ever have to say. Separate the races because you are scared of black people. Over and over and over. And you start a thread to bitch about me? You're a hypocrite as well as a pathetic fucking coward.

It's true that there aren't many open political opportunities for whites qua whites. But I for one am getting more involved with the Republicans, for instance.

There is no place for idiotic cowards like you in the Republican Party, fool.

White Power Dog!

Since you are doing so much crying about this issue.I have a solution for you,what if the gang-bangers start turning their guns toward white peeps and killing them.I feel that would level the playing board,dont you.

Forum List

Back