NYPD: Hatchet attack an act of terror

Ok, I just have to ask this one question.

What the fuck are these moslems thinking? Do they really just want the the West and the U.S. to hate them? Kill them all? Because that is what they seem like they are trying to do.

Just wanted to fix my own post and re ask the question.

What is the definition of an "act of terror"?

FBI:

The unlawful use of force or violence against persons or property to intimidate or coerce a Government, the civilian population, or any segment thereof, in furtherance of political or social objectives.

To me it seems like an act of terror given ISIS call for exactly what has transpired in Canada, and NY.

ISIS calls for attacks in U.S. and allies - CNN.com

According to that defintion, political graffiti is an "act of terror ".

SORRY Let me see here, Muslims crash planes into Manhattan and kill 3000 innocent Americans, blow up 250 Marines in Beirut .Cut heads off, stone people to death, intimidate and threaten cartoonists in Norway with death, encourage religious war, other than that, My bad. I am SOOO sorry for noticing Muslims are evil. They are the very definition of evil. SORRY for pointing it out. Sorry I want to Do to ISLAM what they are doing to US, it's crying shame.

Last edited:
What is the definition of an "act of terror"?

FBI:

The unlawful use of force or violence against persons or property to intimidate or coerce a Government, the civilian population, or any segment thereof, in furtherance of political or social objectives.

To me it seems like an act of terror given ISIS call for exactly what has transpired in Canada, and NY.

ISIS calls for attacks in U.S. and allies - CNN.com

According to that defintion, political graffiti is an "act of terror ".

You define graffiti as force or violence? I don't. Not to mention, the call for violence and lone wolf attacks by ISIS.

We don't want to say anything negative or anything, but if we burned down a mosque and slashed a Muslim or two, that might end this. Not that I advocate such a hateful thing as that, but, it might send a message. But, don't do that, just throwing it out there. Muslims do this all the time, send out hateful destructive messages all the time and then claim to be "Respectful members of the community". Yeah, right. That is all I am doing.
Let's invade and occupy Lebanon...kill a few more kids:confused-84:
How bout we just KILL ALL THEM MOTHERFUCKERS?
"Toxic legacy of US assault on Fallujah 'worse than Hiroshima'"
Toxic legacy of US assault on Fallujah worse than Hiroshima - Middle East - World - The Independent

We don't want to say anything negative or anything, but if we burned down a mosque and slashed a Muslim or two, that might end this. Not that I advocate such a hateful thing as that, but, it might send a message. But, don't do that, just throwing it out there. Muslims do this all the time, send out hateful destructive messages all the time and then claim to be "Respectful members of the community". Yeah, right. That is all I am doing.
Toxic legacy of US assault on Fallujah worse than Hiroshima - Middle East - World - The Independent
You are a flaming moron. How many did we kill in that bombing in WWII? How many of the survivors or their kin became terrorists?

The problem isn't us, it's the insane fucking religion.

Fuckem, killem all

No, I think MaryL has it about right.
The US has killed hundreds of thousands of Muslims since '91; why do you think more killing will make things better?

Irv Rubin, former head of the Jewish Defense League in Los Angeles, was accumulating high explosives to blow up a mosque back in the 90's. He was arrested by the FBI before he had a chance to carry out his plan. He committed suicide in jail while awaiting trial.

Maybe it is time to classify moslems and Islam as a hate group. After all they wear masks, just like the Klu Klux Klan.
Islam is nothing better than a hate group judging by how they act. I mean, common. Stoning and beheadings? Suicide cells in non Muslim countries attacking anyone/anything they want outside of their counties? This is what ISLAM does, and is doing right now. Damn if we notice it though. They don't like it if we advocate for burning down mosques and chopping Muslims up with axes at random? But's it's OK to Burn down churches and kill Christians though? In reality, Muslims do real harm. In real time, not just word games on the internet. PS: Death to ISLAM.

Last edited:
SORRY Let me see here, Muslims crash planes into Manhattan and kill 3000 innocent Americans, blow up 250 Marines in Beirut .Cut heads off, stone people to death, intimidate and threaten cartoonists in Norway with death, encourage religious war, other than that, My bad. I am SOOO sorry for noticing Muslims are evil. They are the very definition of evil. SORRY for pointing it out. Sorry I want to Do to ISLAM what they are doing to US, it's crying shame.
Godammit, for the last time, they were not all Americans, over 100 nations lost citizens on 9-11.

No wonder the world hates us with people making statement like yours.

You are a flaming moron. How many did we kill in that bombing in WWII? How many of the survivors or their kin became terrorists?

Fuckem, killem all
The worst bombed countries are our strong allies today.

Fuckem, killem all
World War II lasted six years and it was contested among sovereign states. The Long War is forever, and it's innocent Muslims who are paying the biggest price. Stop "choosing" between Republican OR Democrat when you pick your House and Senate members.

Fuckem, killem all
World War II lasted six years and it was contested among sovereign states. The Long War is forever, and it's innocent Muslims who are paying the biggest price. Stop "choosing" between Republican OR Democrat when you pick your House and Senate members.
I don't pick between dems & gopers. Dems are so far off the reservation I don't even consider them.

You just advocated it.

"Muslims do it all the time"

Bull.

Ok, I just have to ask this one question.

What the fuck are these moslems thinking? Do they really just want the the West and the U.S. to hate them? Because that is what they are trying to do.

Muslims are INDIVIDUALS.

No, I think MaryL has it about right.

Bigotry and violence is never right. We ought to be smart enough to recognzie that.

Fuckem, killem all
I don't pick between dems & gopers. Dems are so far off the reservation I don't even consider them.
War is the ultimate cash cow for those who pay for the election campaigns and retirements of Republicans AND Democrats, alike.

Forum List

Back