NYPD: Hatchet attack an act of terror

Ok, I just have to ask this one question.

What the fuck are these moslems thinking? Do they really just want the the West and the U.S. to hate them? Because that is what they are trying to do.

Muslims are INDIVIDUALS.
So were Nazis

and rightwing gun nuts
And losers on the internet who use retarded words to describe those they can't beat in a debate

Like ignorant comparisons to Nazi's?
You're dumber than I thought apparently. I did not compare them to Nazis.

Learn to read dumbass

We don't want to say anything negative or anything, but if we burned down a mosque and slashed a Muslim or two, that might end this. Not that I advocate such a hateful thing as that, but, it might send a message. But, don't do that, just throwing it out there. Muslims do this all the time, send out hateful destructive messages all the time and then claim to be "Respectful members of the community". Yeah, right. That is all I am doing.
Let's invade and occupy Lebanon...kill a few more kids:confused-84:

How about we drop a huge bomb on it and wipe it out of existence?

Muslims are INDIVIDUALS.
So were Nazis

and rightwing gun nuts
And losers on the internet who use retarded words to describe those they can't beat in a debate

You're dumber than 8 thought apparently. I did not compare them to Nazis.

Learn to read dumbass

An implied comparison is still a comparison smartass.

So were Nazis

and rightwing gun nuts

Learn to read dumbass

I wrote it didn't I? No comparison was intended or implied.

Fail

and rightwing gun nuts

Learn to read dumbass

I wrote it didn't I? No comparison was intended or implied.

Fail

Psychic disturbances in the atmosphere prevented me from getting that telepathic input.

What is the definition of an "act of terror"?

Some do seem to be really hung up on that word. For some, its magical and seems to mean much more than it does.

It has become a political word.

The rest of what I was thinking is that "an act of terror" is not necessarily committed by a "terrorist" -- or so say the RWs.

In their rush to politicize the word, they have attached some strange traits to it.

Last edited:
We don't want to say anything negative or anything, but if we burned down a mosque and slashed a Muslim or two, that might end this. Not that I advocate such a hateful thing as that, but, it might send a message. But, don't do that, just throwing it out there. Muslims do this all the time, send out hateful destructive messages all the time and then claim to be "Respectful members of the community". Yeah, right. That is all I am doing.

Drop another "huge bomb" on Lebanon?
Sounds challenging:alirulz:

"One (1985) challenger was a car-bombing in Beirut right outside a mosque, timed to go off as worshippers were leaving Friday prayers.

"It killed 80 people and wounded 256.

"Most of the dead were girls and women, who had been leaving the mosque, though the ferocity of the blast 'burned babies in their beds,' 'killed a bride buying her trousseau,' and "blew away three children as they walked home from the mosque...'

"The intended target had been the Shi'ite cleric Sheikh Mohammad Hussein Fadlallah, who escaped.

"The bombing was carried out by Reagan's CIA and his Saudi allies, with Britain's help, and was specifically authorized by CIA Director William Casey, according to Washington Post reporter Bob Woodward's account in his book Veil: The Secret Wars of the CIA, 1981-1987.

"Little is known beyond the bare facts, thanks to rigorous adherence to the doctrine that we do not investigate our own crimes (unless they become too prominent to suppress, and the inquiry can be limited to some low-level 'bad apples' who were naturally 'out of control'").

Tomgram Noam Chomsky Terrorists Wanted the World Over TomDispatch

Drop another "huge bomb" on Lebanon?
Sounds challenging:alirulz:

"One (1985) challenger was a car-bombing in Beirut right outside a mosque, timed to go off as worshippers were leaving Friday prayers.

"It killed 80 people and wounded 256.

"Most of the dead were girls and women, who had been leaving the mosque, though the ferocity of the blast 'burned babies in their beds,' 'killed a bride buying her trousseau,' and "blew away three children as they walked home from the mosque...'

"The intended target had been the Shi'ite cleric Sheikh Mohammad Hussein Fadlallah, who escaped.

"The bombing was carried out by Reagan's CIA and his Saudi allies, with Britain's help, and was specifically authorized by CIA Director William Casey, according to Washington Post reporter Bob Woodward's account in his book Veil: The Secret Wars of the CIA, 1981-1987.

"Little is known beyond the bare facts, thanks to rigorous adherence to the doctrine that we do not investigate our own crimes (unless they become too prominent to suppress, and the inquiry can be limited to some low-level 'bad apples' who were naturally 'out of control'").

Tomgram Noam Chomsky Terrorists Wanted the World Over TomDispatch

There's always going to be innocent people lost, but it's worth it in the grand scheme of things. Just like nuking Iraq, Syria, and Afghanistan is also worth it.

Forum List

Back