NYPD cops warned militant group Black Guerilla Family ‘preparing to shoot on-duty police officers’

Freewill

Platinum Member
Oct 26, 2011
What if this starts happening? What has to happen? In my opinion what has to happen is that the black community needs to snuff it out. If the white community, for lack of a better word, tries they will be accused of racism and only further the problem. So if this goes on, IN MY OPINION, it is the fault of the black community.

NYPD cops warned militant group 'preparing to shoot on-duty officers'...

Protest organizers look to keep momentum from fading...

Statistics lacking in debate over police behavior...

What if this starts happening? What has to happen? In my opinion what has to happen is that the black community needs to snuff it out. If the white community, for lack of a better word, tries they will be accused of racism and only further the problem. So if this goes on, IN MY OPINION, it is the fault of the black community.

Snuff it out? Following your alleged reasoning it must fall on you to snuff out the KKK and neo Nazis.

Snuff it out? Following your alleged reasoning it must fall on you to snuff out the KKK and neo Nazis.
It's up to law enforcement to snuff out both .....if they attempt assassinations of anyone.

Given the opportunity I'll do my best. Doesn't change the fact about the black community.

But no racial profiling...if you're looking for kkk...look for nuns instead. Looking for gorillas...look for zebras.

Given the opportunity I'll do my best. Doesn't change the fact about the black community.

What do you mean? What's stopping you? Why don't you just snuff them out? Isn't that your responsibility?

What do you mean? What's stopping you? Why don't you just snuff them out? Isn't that your responsibility?

First of all I know of no members of the democrat organization called the KKK. I don't see them calling for the execution of police officiers. I also do not know of any other group that has posed such a threat that I have the ability to effect.

But of course you are just being an ass that is to be expected.

Can you imagine if the TEA PARTY had made such a claim? They were already labeled as the "enemy" and "terrorists" by the progtard left, and that was just because of peaceful gatherings and disagreeing with the kenyan.

But BLACKS say they're going to start to GUNNING DOWN COPS, and OH BOY, THAT JUST FINE AND DANDY, the LEFT makes EVERY FUCKING PATHETIC EXCUSE UNDER THE SUN for them. They're just MAD, they have a RIGHT to be MAD, so if they shoot some cops, IT'S UNDERSTANDABLE.

What a load of TWO FACED, DOUBLE STANDARD, HYPOCRITICAL BULL SHIT from the LEFT, or should I say, MORE, TWO FACED, DOUBLE STANDARD, HYPOCRITICAL BULL SHIT from the LEFT.

Liberalism is a damn mental disorder of the highest order. These people are diabolical LIARS and TRASH.

Can you imagine if the TEA PARTY had made such a claim? They were already labeled as the "enemy" and "terrorists" by the progtard left, and that was just because of peaceful gatherings and disagreeing with the kenyan.

But BLACKS say they're going to start to GUNNING DOWN COPS, and OH BOY, THAT JUST FINE AND DANDY, the LEFT makes EVERY FUCKING PATHETIC EXCUSE UNDER THE SUN for them. They're just MAD, they have a RIGHT to be MAD, so if they shoot some cops, IT'S UNDERSTANDABLE.

What a load of TWO FACED, DOUBLE STANDARD, HYPOCRITICAL BULL SHIT from the LEFT, or should I say, MORE, TWO FACED, DOUBLE STANDARD, HYPOCRITICAL BULL SHIT from the LEFT.

Liberalism is a damn mental disorder of the highest order. These people are diabolical LIARS and TRASH.

Hey, the left should be scared of the Tea Party. What if one of those tea bags that that old ladies have in their hats hits a liberal in the eye?

Now, if a police officer takes this threat at all seriously is it OK for him to profile blacks? OR should Sharpton and the other race pimps be out in force putting down this rhetoric?

Well, the end will be no good for the "guerillas". And they are not guerillas, they are real criminals.

Hey, the left should be scared of the Tea Party. What if one of those tea bags that that old ladies have in their hats hits a liberal in the eye?

Now, if a police officer takes this threat at all seriously is it OK for him to profile blacks? OR should Sharpton and the other race pimps be out in force putting down this rhetoric?
I'm sure that after the kenyan gets his acid reflux from smoking and drinking Pepsi under control, he hold a press conference and say "it's understandable," and that NYC cops shouldn't "act stupidly."

Forum List

Back