NYC Mayor Dinkins Dead

Meathead

Diamond Member
Jan 6, 2012
Prague, Czech Republic
RIP, but God he was a terrible mayor! He was to NYC what Obama was to the USA. Having said that, the current idiot mayor may be even worse.

Last edited:
No mo Dinkins Donuts fo him.

That's one of my favorite visual gags on Futurama.

Dinkin.jpg

:lol:

RIP, but God he was a terrible mayor! He was to NYC what Obama was to the USA. Having said that, the current idiot mayor may be even worse.

I would legally change my last when I turned 18. I don't want to be a Dinkin in school

Stinkin Dinkin.......Little Dinkin................Dinkin a Stinkin.........................Cruel last name.

Good Fucking Riddance.

Did you live in NYC?

Major commitment to rehabilitation of dilapidated housing in northern Harlem, the South Bronx, and Brooklyn despite significant budget constraints—more housing rehabilitated in a single term than Mr. Giuliani did in two terms;--https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/David_Dinkins#Mayoralty

Good Fucking Riddance.

Spoken like a true racist POS.

Good Fucking Riddance.

Dinkins allowed BLM to murder Jews, so fuck you.

Did you live in NYC?
Never lived in a shithole. Never will. Call it white privilege if you must. Regardless, Dinkins was a complete moron.

Major commitment to rehabilitation of dilapidated housing in northern Harlem, the South Bronx, and Brooklyn despite significant budget constraints—more housing rehabilitated in a single term than Mr. Giuliani did in two terms;--https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/David_Dinkins#Mayoralty
Maybe, but they were and remain shitholes. It's the residents that make it so and God himself can't change that, let alone an idiot like Dinkins.

You Progs as Politicians intentionally Ph uk with the people you are elected by. That is the voters reward for having your benevolent and godly presence for all to appreciate and so lucky to have.

Good Fucking Riddance.

Remember Bensonhurst you racist trash, so suck me you will get more.

I would legally change my last when I turned 18. I don't want to be a Dinkin in school

Stinkin Dinkin.......Little Dinkin................Dinkin a Stinkin.........................Cruel last name.

Dinkin ain't no Lincoln...

Did you live in NYC?
Never lived in a shithole. Never will. Call it white privilege if you must. Regardless, Dinkins was a complete moron.

So you are just talking out your ass as usual Shithead.

Good Fucking Riddance.

Remember Bensonhurst you racist trash, so suck me you will get more.
You are comparing a mayor to punks.
Dinkins caused a Republican to win.

Forum List

Back