NYC Mayor Blames Obama

Must.......? Based on who's idea of subjectivity? Yours? Mine?
(Objectivity doesn't exist in politics.......... everything is subjective. )
He should be the president of the UNITED States, not the head minority bullhorn.
He is president of the United States, at least last time I checked he was......... Ooooh, you mean he should preside the way you want him to. Got it! :thup:

Racial tensions are higher now since obama took office. Anti-police sentiment is higher. Is that a coincidence or the fact that obama, Holder and the left in general have created tensions since they have nothing else going for themselves?
This nation should have seen this all coming along time ago, but people wanted this so called hope and change so badly, that they decided to bury their heads in the sand concerning all the evidence that showed who this man was, his associates were, and his friends were before and after he was elected. There should be no surprise now from anyone about this stuff, because they knew what was coming, but they just didn't know how to deal with it up against a relentless media who would shut down anything that would question this new administrations tactics and it's ideology on the issues. Yes the taking this nation before the UN, and complaining to the UN about this nation is another travesty this administration has done. It really is shameful what has gone on now.

Racial tensions are higher now since obama took office. Anti-police sentiment is higher. Is that a coincidence or the fact that obama, Holder and the left in general have created tensions since they have nothing else going for themselves?
This nation should have seen this all coming along time ago, but people wanted this so called hope and change so badly, that they decided to bury their heads in the sand concerning all the evidence that showed who this man was, his associates were, and his friends were before and after he was elected. There should be no surprise now from anyone about this stuff, because they knew what was coming, but they just didn't know how to deal with it up against a relentless media who would shut down anything that would question this new administrations tactics and it's ideology on the issues. Yes the taking this nation before the UN, and complaining to the UN about this nation is another travesty this administration has done. It really is shameful what has gone on now.
Yeah, all the nations ills are always a result of our elected leaders......... The people themselves have nothing to do with it......... :lmao:

Yes the president has been race baiting for 6 years with his proposals for voter ID laws and his questions about where he was born. Were you people always this stupid or did getting your butts kicked twice by a black man push you to the summit of Mt. Stupidity?

The minute Obama opened his mouth stating if he had a "son he would look like Travon" he lost all credibility as an objective leader, leading one to believe he has an agenda.

he lost all credibility as an objective leader, leading one to believe he has an agenda.

As long as one has the agenda of opposition politics I agree with you..........

For me he lost all credibility when he became a politician...... But that's true of pretty much every politician out there....... Oh and we have objective leaders? Since when?

On certain issues a politician must portray a sense of objectivity. Race is one of those issues.

So we should just be ignorant and say racism doesn't exist because it makes you feel better?

Yes the president has been race baiting for 6 years with his proposals for voter ID laws and his questions about where he was born. Were you people always this stupid or did getting your butts kicked twice by a black man push you to the summit of Mt. Stupidity?
Maybe you should look up the definition of stupid...... Gullible might help also...... You won't like it........ :lmao:

He should be the president of the UNITED States, not the head minority bullhorn.
He is president of the United States, at least last time I checked he was......... Ooooh, you mean he should preside the way you want him to. Got it! :thup:
No, but that was a remarkable way of missing the point.

Yeah, all the nations ills are always a result of our elected leaders......... The people themselves have nothing to do with it......... :lmao:
They have everything to do with it. They mindlessly elected a community organizer, twice. The media played a big role but taking them seriously was another brain dead act.

The minute Obama opened his mouth stating if he had a "son he would look like Travon" he lost all credibility as an objective leader, leading one to believe he has an agenda.

he lost all credibility as an objective leader, leading one to believe he has an agenda.

For me he lost all credibility when he became a politician...... But that's true of pretty much every politician out there....... Oh and we have objective leaders? Since when?

On certain issues a politician must portray a sense of objectivity. Race is one of those issues.

Leave race out of situations such as Travon.

No, but that was a remarkable way of missing the point.
Yes, you are rather good at missing the point......... :eusa_whistle:

Race is inherent in American politics, has been from the beginning. Why are you surprised race is a political tool, everything else is. :dunno:

So we should just be ignorant and say racism doesn't exist because it makes you feel better?

You should remove the rectal thermometer you might think a little more clearly. Your answer has nothing to do with my statement.

Race is inherent in American politics, has been from the beginning. Why are you surprised race is a political tool, everything else is. :dunno:

Context chum context.

Umm there have always been police tensions before Obama. Rodney King? You really think this was just created under Obama? You must be a special kind of stupid.

Racial tension was high in the black community before ... but now it's high everywhere. That was the goal. Now these idiots in the Congressional Black Caucus are practically telling blacks to commit murder. Do that and people get really upset

They have everything to do with it. They mindlessly elected a community organizer, twice. The media played a big role but taking them seriously was another brain dead act.
Yeah and they also mindlessly elected a peanut farmer, an actor, a former Navy pilot, a Governor from Arkansas and a draft dodger from Texas........ You know, humans with human weaknesses and failings........ but that wasn't my point, was it........... :eusa_whistle:

He is irrelevant.
Why because he speaks the truth ? We know how people who think like you hate the truth now a days, and in this case in which is being connected along the dotted lines, the truth hurts doesn't it ?

There is no truth except the ones you make up. Not one group has ever said we must kill the police. Not Obama or any other person. Should we blame the tea party for Timothy McVeigh? I mean both have the same views on government and according to you, it is okay to associate an entire group of people to one insane person and say that one insane person represent every single person with a certain viewpoint.

So the Tea party supports domestic terrorism. Glad the right finally admits it
Slow down there skooter, because you are letting your words get ahead of your mouth... Do you like putting words in someones mouth and then debating with the words that you have created in this way, because I am just sitting back watching you assign things to me that I never said nor could I even be interpreted to have said, but I guess you need something to debate with, even if I am a bystander watching you use my name without my permission or without your asking when you do such a thing.. LOL It's interesting how people do that here USMB, but I see it as a sign of desperation when people do such a thing as that. Hey each case has it own merits and circumstances always, so we are on the one case now, and not on the Timmy McVeigh case or any other at the moment, so lets take it one case at a time shall we, and then we can start a new thread on the other cases if you feel they haven't been solved or justice hasn't been served yet in those cases mentioned by you.

People aren't saying that Obama said anything about killing cops in the literal sense or even directly. Hec he doesn't think he is doing anything wrong on these issues other than helping somehow within his mind, but what was not being said, and that should have been said, and when it needed to be said is what people are mad about. Obama is the nations leader, and he shouldn't have gotten into bed with instigators like Al Sharpton who is politically and agenda motivated, and for whom uses race baiting tactics as just one of his tools in the political tool box that he carries around with him like a big stick. How come Sharpton didn't call for calm in Ferguson after the facts were known or they had came to light in that case ? All we saw was Ferguson being burned to the ground, but where were the nations leaders for whom should have came out very STRONG IN condemning such things as that, and to assure people that justice will be done, but it will be done properly and in order as it should be ?

Where are the arrest for all the people who committed crime after crime in that city ? I mean that is some serious stuff that was done in that city, and we hear nothing ? I stood up for Eric Garner, because I think that arrest could have been handled better, and he would still be alive today, but it wasn't racially motivated just as his family had said, and it was an isolated case of using the wrong tactics to arrest the individual, but it didn't have any per-meditated motivations involved in it, otherwise he wasn't being targeted by the cops because he was black. They just screwed up the arrest of a poor health man who resisted arrest, but wasn't any threat to the public. The officer who made the arrest has probably went to the family and asked for their forgiveness for such a thing gone so wrong in such a way, and after the family made the statement that it wasn't racial, it could be that they excepted his apology for such screw up, but it doesn't bring Eric back of course, and that is something that we all be it black and white wish that we could do for that family. Such a thing should not tarnish all police officers, and the people whom think in this way are agenda driven, because they just want an excuse, and in these things they feel that the excuses are then being offered up, when actually they are not.. I see it here all the time also, where people try and tie issues together in order to give power to an issue that otherwise would be lacking on it's own, and I see it as the same agenda driven or politically driven tactics in order to get something done, but is it always right to do things in these ways ? NOPE, and people see right through these things or tactics most of the time..

Forum List

Back