NYC Mayor Blames Obama

As long as one has the agenda of opposition politics I agree with you..........

For me he lost all credibility when he became a politician...... But that's true of pretty much every politician out there....... Oh and we have objective leaders? Since when?

On certain issues a politician must portray a sense of objectivity. Race is one of those issues.
Must.......? Based on who's idea of subjectivity? Yours? Mine?
(Objectivity doesn't exist in politics.......... everything is subjective. )

Leave race out of situations such as Travon.
Race is inherent in American politics, has been from the beginning. Why are you surprised race is a political tool, everything else is. :dunno:
Context chum context.
Broad focus chum, broad focus to put context in proper context.......... :euas_whistle:
But then again if you do that all your partisan context goes right out the window, don't it........ :lol:

Former New York City Mayor Rudy Giuliani (R) blamed this weekend's killing of two NYPD officers on anti-police "propaganda," for which he said President Barack Obama bears some responsibility.

"We've had four months of propaganda, starting with the president, that everybody should hate the police," said Giuliani during an appearance on "Fox News Sunday." "I don't care how you want to describe it -- that's what those protests are all about."

Rudy Giuliani Accuses Obama Black Leaders Of Stoking Anti-Police Hatred

“Too many young men of color feel targeted by law enforcement — guilty of walking while black or driving while black, judged by stereotypes that fuel fear and resentment and hopelessness,” said Obama.

And it seems to me, that it sounds like "black people have a right to hate police"

That isn't enough. He should have taken the opportunity to state that De Blasio is a Communist and demand his resignation as Mayor immediately.

On certain issues a politician must portray a sense of objectivity. Race is one of those issues.

Race is inherent in American politics, has been from the beginning. Why are you surprised race is a political tool, everything else is. :dunno:
Context chum context.
Broad focus chum, broad focus to put context in proper context.......... :euas_whistle:
But then again if you do that all your partisan context goes right out the window, don't it........ :lol:

:bsflag:You play games chum games.

This became obungle's fault when he called Michael Brown's family to offer condolences and sent three white house officials to the funeral. It became obungle's fault when his minion, Eric Holder went to Ferguson to say he was there as a black man. It became obungle's fault when he gave speeches about how the police were racist. It was definitely obungle's fault when he anointed Al Sharpton as an advisor.

Context chum context.

Only in your mind, only in your mind. You're probably one of those who honestly think the nation can be saved from it's ultimate and inevitable decent into a post empirical power (I don't mean empire in the sense of conquered territories but a global empire just the same), we're already on the downhill slide. Ultimately we'll be as Briton is now, if we're lucky.

Former New York City Mayor Rudy Giuliani (R) blamed this weekend's killing of two NYPD officers on anti-police "propaganda," for which he said President Barack Obama bears some responsibility.

"We've had four months of propaganda, starting with the president, that everybody should hate the police," said Giuliani during an appearance on "Fox News Sunday." "I don't care how you want to describe it -- that's what those protests are all about."

Rudy Giuliani Accuses Obama Black Leaders Of Stoking Anti-Police Hatred

“Too many young men of color feel targeted by law enforcement — guilty of walking while black or driving while black, judged by stereotypes that fuel fear and resentment and hopelessness,” said Obama.

And it seems to me, that it sounds like "black people have a right to hate police"

That isn't enough. He should have taken the opportunity to state that De Blasio is a Communist and demand his resignation as Mayor immediately.

stating that De Blasio is a communist-----would not mean anything to anyone in New York
City. Giuliani is considered to be something of a fascist in New York City. Decades ago
he was arresting turnstile jumpers. It does not take much to be called a fascist in New York.
I do believe that there is a perception that De Blasio is a pushover which is dangerous and
does lead to a propensity to riot. It has happened before. Don't tell anyone----I think that
DeBlasio is a fascist-----a kind of CONTROL FREAK

Last edited:
This became obungle's fault when he called Michael Brown's family to offer condolences and sent three white house officials to the funeral. It became obungle's fault when his minion, Eric Holder went to Ferguson to say he was there as a black man. It became obungle's fault when he gave speeches about how the police were racist. It was definitely obungle's fault when he anointed Al Sharpton as an advisor.

that idiot appointed Al Sharpton as an advisor?????? oh gee.

Context chum context.

Only in your mind, only in your mind. You're probably one of those who honestly think the nation can be saved from it's ultimate and inevitable decent into a post empirical power (I don't mean empire in the sense of conquered territories but a global empire just the same), we're already on the downhill slide. Ultimately we'll be as Briton is now, if we're lucky.

lol you sound like an old fuddy duddy who has given up on his country.:rolleyes:

Last edited:
Yes, you are rather good at missing the point......... :eusa_whistle:
I said "He should be the president of the UNITED States, not the head minority bullhorn."

Then you staggered in and belched "He is president of the United States, at least last time I checked he was......... Ooooh, you mean he should preside the way you want him to. Got it! :thup:"

Sober up and try again tomorrow.

Context chum context.

lol you sound like an old fuddy duddy who has given up on his country.:rolleyes:
If that makes you feel better about yourself then hey, who am I to argue........
How about a realist with a back ground in history, sociology, psych and cultural anthropology.......... History has a funny way of repeating itself, people are involved........ :thup:

Yes, you are rather good at missing the point......... :eusa_whistle:
I said "He should be the president of the UNITED States, not the head minority bullhorn."

Then you staggered in and belched "He is president of the United States, at least last time I checked he was......... Ooooh, you mean he should preside the way you want him to. Got it! :thup:"

Sober up and try again tomorrow.
Projection suits you just fine. I was making a definitive statement based on reality, it went completely over your head, too esoteric for ya I guess. You really are a moron ain'tcha.

Context chum context.

If that makes you feel better about yourself then hey, who am I to argue........
How about a realist with a back ground in history, sociology, psych and cultural anthropology.......... History has a funny way of repeating itself, people are involved........ :thup:

Add quitter to your smorgasbord of self ascribed qualifications.o_O

Add quitter to your smorgasbord of self ascribed qualifications.o_O
Sure thing Sparky....... :lmao:

Obama started injecting himself into things starting with the Professor Gates and how the police acted Stupidly and he called for some dumb beer summit. And then it got worse from how One of them could of been his son, and on he went. yes he is to blame and I've been saying this was going to be out come. and I think it was all calculated. He has been a DANGER to us and our country. Now we are living it with, riots, looting, burning buildings and now, MURDERS

I think a lot of people are feeling this way. Sharpton needs to shunned and humiliated out of our towns. Along with Holder and we need to demand Obama keep him nose out of state matters

SNIP:

Narrative Kills
December 21st, 2014 - 6:22 am

The hearts of honest men and women are filled with anger today at the murder of two New York City police officers. The killer’s dead; his justice will be perfect. But we’re angry at the people who spread the lies that set the killer’s heart on fire. Al Sharpton, who can add yet another death-by-rhetoric to his resume; Mayor de Blasio, who abandoned the peace keepers of his own city; Barack Obama and Eric Holder and the editors of the New York Times and the Daily News, who all helped spread the narrative that the police target or oppress people of color.
That narrative is false; it’s a lie; it killed those officers. Our anger against the people who spread that murderous lie is justified; righteous.
The policing programs and policies that these people seek to undermine save black lives. The policies these people seek to put in place cost black lives. Those are facts, not narrative.

all of it here:
Narrative Kills Klavan On The Culture

It was not a coincidence that most of the Ferguson protesters were out of town left wing anarchists. Greyhound buses, baby. The backbone of anarchist politics.

Forum List

Back