NYC Mayor Blames Obama

PGreen

Nov 24, 2014
Former New York City Mayor Rudy Giuliani (R) blamed this weekend's killing of two NYPD officers on anti-police "propaganda," for which he said President Barack Obama bears some responsibility.

"We've had four months of propaganda, starting with the president, that everybody should hate the police," said Giuliani during an appearance on "Fox News Sunday." "I don't care how you want to describe it -- that's what those protests are all about."

Rudy Giuliani Accuses Obama Black Leaders Of Stoking Anti-Police Hatred

“Too many young men of color feel targeted by law enforcement — guilty of walking while black or driving while black, judged by stereotypes that fuel fear and resentment and hopelessness,” said Obama.

And it seems to me, that it sounds like "black people have a right to hate police"

Former New York City Mayor Rudy Giuliani (R) blamed this weekend's killing of two NYPD officers on anti-police "propaganda," for which he said President Barack Obama bears some responsibility.

"We've had four months of propaganda, starting with the president, that everybody should hate the police," said Giuliani during an appearance on "Fox News Sunday." "I don't care how you want to describe it -- that's what those protests are all about."

Rudy Giuliani Accuses Obama Black Leaders Of Stoking Anti-Police Hatred

“Too many young men of color feel targeted by law enforcement — guilty of walking while black or driving while black, judged by stereotypes that fuel fear and resentment and hopelessness,” said Obama.

And it seems to me, that it sounds like "black people have a right to hate police"
He's absolutely right.

OP subject line is a lie.

As a professional victim Republican, Giuliani blames Obama for everything. That's all Repubs do about anything.

If a Republican were elected prez, the right would still blame Obama for everything.

Last edited:

As a professional victim Republican, blames Obama for everything.

If a Republican were elected prez, the right would still blame Obama for everything.
Yup, the partisan idiots on the right blame Obama for everything. The idiot partisans on the left still blame Bush for everything.........

I am amazed at the mentality of the Right: first, they claim that Obama is weak and innefectual. And then, they ascribe to him massive powers to get people to do bad things.

So, which is it?

Truth is: Obama should neither get credit when individual (isolated) things happen that are good, nor should he receive blame should individual (isolated) things happen that are bad.

There are thousands of murders per year. There are MANY murders, sadly, of cops, per year. Is our President suddenly to be blamed for this.

Nuts.

There are too many other things where the Right could hit this president effectively for some screw-ups on his part, but instead, the Right gets all bogged down in stuff laced with racism.

See, I really AM amazed at the mentality of the Right.

I am amazed at the mentality of the Right: first, they claim that Obama is weak and innefectual. And then, they ascribe to him massive powers to get people to do bad things.

So, which is it?

Truth is: Obama should neither get credit when individual (isolated) things happen that are good, nor should he receive blame should individual (isolated) things happen that are bad.

There are thousands of murders per year. There are MANY murders, sadly, of cops, per year. Is our President suddenly to be blamed for this.

Nuts.

There are too many other things where the Right could hit this president effectively for some screw-ups on his part, but instead, the Right gets all bogged down in stuff laced with racism.

Kind of like how the left thought Bush was both an evil mastermind and the dumbest man on the planet at the same time? Oh wait, you also went with the Cheney puppet master theory for a while.

He is irrelevant.
Why because he speaks the truth ? We know how people who think like you hate the truth now a days, and in this case in which is being connected along the dotted lines, the truth hurts doesn't it ?

So, which is it?

Nuts.

If the Prez hadn't injected himself in the ways that he did, then the dots couldn't be connected in this way, but he went on and did it didn't he ? I mean he can't help himself, neither can Holder, but everyone understands that one also.

As a professional victim Republican, Giuliani blames Obama for everything. That's all Repubs do about anything.

So Fugly, a Republican would technically be pulling an Obuma if he blamed the president that was before him for most of this countries problems! Wonder if a Republican president would invite a bunch of BLACK THUG PROTESTERS to the White House, and tell them to STAY ON COURSE, DIRECTLY leading to the 2 police officers killed in NYC this weekend......Damn, you and the rest of the pond scum subversives sure know how to FUNDAMENTALLY CHANGE the once greatest country on the face of the earth..... You wearing your Alinsky button today?

Yup, the partisan idiots on the right blame Obama for everything. The idiot partisans on the left still blame Bush for everything.........

No blame until said mouths open wide and insert foots into mouth (words have consequences), then no one can help but call it as they see it or as they hear it straight from the horses mouth's.

No blame until said mouths open wide and insert foots into mouth (words have consequences), then no one can help but call it as they see it or as they hear it straight from the horses mouth's.

Yet (with politics) it's almost entirely subjective....... :eusa_whistle:

If Obama wanted to stay blameless why send Eric Holder to Ferguson to "organize"?

Why did he tell Al Sharpton to stir unrest in Ferguson and numerous other cities?

Why did Obama personally meet with protesters before the grand jury decision was made public telling them to keep protesting?

Why did Obama meet protesters again after the riots took place in Ferguson?

Seems to me Obama has blood on his hands in this. This is just like Fast & Furious and Occupy Wallstreet. Obama is attempting to create unrest.

Last edited:

So, which is it?

Nuts.

Obama commented on and implied there was a problem. He also uses the likes of Al Sharpton who has been to the White almost 90 times to push the narrtive what was your point again?

I don't know if you can blame Obama. I don't know if you can blame De blasio.

I do know however that radical protesters like the ones chanting "What do we want ? Dead cops ! When do we want it ? Now !" Can indeed be blamed.

If Obama wanted to stay blameless why send Eric Holder to Ferguson to "organize"?

Why did he tell Al Sharpton to stir unrest in Ferguson and numerous other cities?

Why did Obama personally meet with protesters before the grand jury decision was made public telling them to keep protesting?

Why did Obama meet again after the riots took place in Ferguson?

Seems to me Obama has blood on his hands in this. This is just like Fast & Furious and Occupy Wallstreet. Obama is attempting to create unrest.

Peoples words and actions have consequences, so it amazes me how we have supposedly highly educated people at the top whom don't have this down yet or don't know this yet... I mean WOW!

Forum List

Back